more. As a previous reviewer stated the chips and salsa are actually pretty tasty, but let's face it we didn't come for chips either.I tried the chimichanga, which was okay, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it was either frozen, came from a mix of sorts,or perhaps a canned concoction.The server's seemed to be pretty overwhelmed and up to their necks in hungry customer's seeking attention.Overall, it's an okay place if you're hungry, but I am assuming that there are better options for your dollar. I've been growing up with taco treat food forever and it's always delicious. Friendly people. Tonight was what inspired me to write a review.. And I didn't even have to come into the restaurant. We have traveled all over the country but the best is right here in Montana at Taco Treat, Really like their food and the service. Ok, maybe not quite, but Taco Treat is an institution in Great Falls like water is at the beach. The man handing us our food and some sauce did not have gloves on.More. Best fluffy tacos and cheese crisps, and has the best Taco Treat hot sauce. Best fluffy tacos and, Another secret is that they sell the best, "My husband and I ate a late lunch on 9/19/19 and the food and service were very good. 42 reviews #37 of 105 Restaurants in Great Falls $ Mexican Fast food. Not about service or even about their own menu.

A crisp corn tortilla smothered in melted cheese. Chewy corn tacos. FEATURED MENU ITEMS . MontanaRightNow.com Bozeman: 406-586-3594 Butte: 406-782-7185 Great Falls: 406-453-4377 Helena: 406-443-6390 Missoula/SWX Montana: 406-542-8900 SWX Spokane: 509-448-6000 Awesome service and they make sure you get exactly what you want. Seasoned beef, beans or both & lettuce wrapped in a flour tortilla, smothered in Taco Treat’s famous enchilada sauce & topped with melted cheese, black olives & sour cream. The Encha-Treato is my go to menu item, and the cheese fries. After 20 minutes went by, I tried to call again.. And I got a busy signal! Tacos are great and really like that you can choose what cheese is on...the nachos.More. The only reason this place got a star was because  of the chips and my wife's drink. Gotta Love It!

Let me preface this review by saying that if you are accustomed to Mexican food from  California then please lower your expectations.Don't expect to find any paisa's blasting banda or anything along those lines. It's well done. 3.1. Show your Taco Treat pride! battle of rostov 1941 map; spectrum guildford postcode; tim davies composer; william tell 1960 film "Tara" was our waitress with a soft "a." This place tastes like a microwaved enchilada dinner from the frozen food isle.

1700 3rd Street Nw, Great Falls, MT (406) 453-4531. FOR THE PARTY! At Taco Treat we have adhered to our original recipe, created and served so many years ago.

not seem to have the same flavor and by the time we got home the shells were too hard. First, our waitress seemed less than enthused to serve us. I used to love coming here back when the service was good but the last few times I've ate here have really been terrible.

Create New Account. Looking for some unique Taco Treat gear? As for the rest of their menu, eehh. The man handing us our food and some sauce did not have gloves on.More. Some of it taste like any other food you get from fast food Mexican, but its the service and the cleanliness that has always won me over. My spouse and I ate there yesterday and the food was pretty good and the customer service was okay also. I ordered an enchilada a while back and it was just awful. Three taco salad is a favorite.

See all restaurants in Great Falls.

I think this is the last time I will visit that location. Need to find the closest location to curb your Taco Treat craving? Would recommend getting the tacos and cheese crisp. Mexican Restaurant . Its good montana mexican food. Not the nicest location but staff was friendly. I called to place an order and was asked to hold. I have been going to the Taco Treat for over 50 years, back when there was only one on Central avenue. Exactly like our famous Indian Taco, only smaller. Friendly people. She took our order and everything was great. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is occasionally the service is very slow, and some of the serving staff could be a little more customer service oriented (greet people when they come in, more familiar with menu, etc).

The interior of the restaurant was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

Now, the chicken wings are off the menu, replaced by dozens of combinations of flour tortillas, refried beans and "cheese" sauce. 2025 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405-2756. I intend to go here again, not for a nutritious lunch necessarily, but as a special "treat." We just picked up the order we called in.We have parronizec the Amigo for years. Her actions were very short and her demeanor was borderline rude. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Anyone who gave this place four or five stars needs to have their head checked or take a trip outside Montana and try real Mexican food. I think what really killed...it for me was the fake cheese and the lack of flavor/seasoning in the beef.

Drive up speaker was so bad we couldn't tell what the man was saying. We also got an Indian Taco and it seemed fine but every so often a bitter taste of something was detected. They would benefit from a hostess during high peak times.

Ok for a spot if you are in a hurry and want Mexican style food, I am originally from California and Arizona so I know what real Mexican food is. In my opinion Taco Treat is the grossest chain of Mexican food I've ever eaten (and that's saying a lot) and it is a mystery that Montanan's seem to like it so much. The redeeming quality of this place was the chips and salsa and the very sweet, second waitress our table got. Taco Treat Tacos . 2025 10th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405-2756 +1 406-761-7830 Website.

We also have a great lunch and dinner menu to go…. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order?

", "Best subway in town! One of my hometown favs. We have always been pleased with our meal.

5,390 people like this. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The chips and salsa were fantastic as was my Coke off the tap!!

To me that's absolutely unacceptable.

Service is always good. That's it for us. The interior of the restaurant was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Crisp, fresh lettuce tossed with seasoned beef or chicken, cheese, tomato, green onions, black olives, topped with sour cream & garnished with tortilla chips. Get quick answers from Taco Treat staff and past visitors.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, OK I think I better UPDATE my review........First of all......if you are from California....DO NOT EAT HERE AND BITCH ABOUT IT!!! Topped with nacho cheese & more Tater Treats. I didn’t even try Mexican food until I moved to Denver in the 1960s.

I LOVE the Amigo's food! A warm hamburger bun filled with Taco Treat’s famous seasoned beef or chicken, shredded cheese & shredded lettuce. It is a fast food chain in disguise as a real Mexican sit down fancy restaurant. I think this is the last time I will visit that location.

I've been going to the Amigo for years and went today noticed prices had increased. Love the enchaladas and cheese crisp. Anyone who gave this place four or five stars needs to have their head checked or take a trip outside Montana and try real Mexican food.

I lived in GF years ago but have never eaten at this establishment until now during a family visit...and I might never again. This menu is good for Great Falls, Missoula & Helena. How do you TREAT you?

Ok for a spot if you are in a hurry and want Mexican style food, I am originally from California and Arizona so I know what real Mexican food is.