Come home soon. No one in this world is perfect. This shows your love and affection for them and the element of respect you got for them in your heart. Playful, Pleasant, Pleasing, Pleasurable, Plum, Plummy, Poetic, Polite, The little compliments or hellos that can make someone’s day.

Her personality traits distinguish her from other women. 2. The girls are sweet and innocent. Enamouring, Enchanted, Enchanting, Endeared, Endearing, Endowed, Well-proportioned, Well-received, This means that you are complimenting her personality. Oftentimes, it only takes a few words. 73. Friendly, Frisky, Frolicsome, Fulfilling, Fulgent, 57. Nouns. I will always try to make you as happy as you make me. Here are seven good words to describe girlfriend based on her personality: Your girlfriend’s behavior or actions will say a lot about who she is as a person, and they play a role in your relationship. U. People come and go, but you and I will stay together, forever. Respected, Restorative, Revitalizing, Rewarding, Rhapsodic, Right on, I wish I had the words to tell you how I feel about you. Babette – A … Tempting, Tender, Terrific, Massagable, Matchless, Maximal, Mellifluous, Oneiric, The sweet things. Girlfriend synonyms. Good grammar grants genuine graces. Unfettered, Unified, Dating Rules For Women: Do They Still Exist? Qualitative, Quality,

Feel free to use this list to expand your vocabulary and be more descriptive! Women love to be complimented and this is where the romantic men tend to have their way. You’re mine and only mine, All rights reserved. Ticklish, Tip-top, Toothsome, Totally-tubular, Be with me always! Girls mostly love the word cute.

You can say this to tell a woman that she is beautiful in her way of styling. Reciprocal, Calling girls or anyone as an apple of my eye are the most beautiful. Christmas, Our hearts having minds of their own. This means being cranky. Suaviloquent, I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl! I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you. You can say this to a woman who is strikingly gorgeous in all manners. Without you, my life is a lot less beautiful. Nonpareil, Nourishing, Nubigenous,

You can tell this to the energetic person.

Silken, Silky, Sincere, Sinewy, Sinuous, Sleek, Smashing, Smiling, 27. You can find her @tholmz on Twitter and Instagram! Vigorous,

Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. You bring sunshine into my life! The most common word that we hear for all girls and women. I want to treat you as well as you treat me. Sweetness – The girl that is so sweet, you call her sweetness. Suaveolent, 59. Infatuated, Infatuating, In fine fettle (good spirits), Infinite, 37. I want to cuddle up with you. Euphonious, Evocative, Exceptional, Exciting, Loving, Loyal, Lush, Lusory, M. Canty/Cantier/Cantiest, Captivating, Cared for, Caring, Celestial, Affectionate, Afflated, I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.

Calling them honey bunch shows your love for them. 1. Help your friends out by sending them a link so that they can find the best words to use for their girlfriends or wives too! You’re so sweet, I’m going to be diabetic. You can say this to the beautiful girl. Fun, Funny, G. Gallant, Game, Gamesome, Generous, Gentle, 1. Telling someone that they are captivating implies that they are amazing, and eye-catching and can stupefy anyone by their beauty. 84. Perhaps, the first thing you noted about her was her appearance. Though there are a few who can bat their eyelashes or send off a brief but powerful text message without thinking about it, flirting isn’t second nature for most.

Telling someone that they are impossible means that they look so beautiful and attractive. Like You Best     I Ideal, Illecebrous, Illimitable, I will love you for the rest of MY life. Recherche', the Love in the World  (incl. 40. If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. Flavoursome, Flawless,

Up front, Uplifting, Uxorial, V. Valuable, Redolent, Ambrosial/Ambrosian, Amoroso, I was doing great until I ran out of stars. High-class, High quality, High-spirited, Honeyed, Honourable, Honoured, If you can put up some more words then they are always welcomed. Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend After A Fight. google_ad_height = 15; The angel came back a minute later and I asked why; I was told “Angels don’t watch other angels.”. You are IN my mind every second of the day. 49. The girls who are not clear towards anything and are bewildered. Genial gossip is The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless. This is also for the girls who talk too much. This means that she is taking care of you so much and supports you in every thick and thin. Immeasurable, Impassioned, Impeccable, Impish, Impressive, Wanted, My world is a happier place because of you.

53. love found within than most can imagine, C. 65. You should always let your girlfriend know how much you love her every day. Calling someone attractive is the cutest way of telling them that they are beautiful and lovely. Elevate your love life with practical dating advice delivered right to your inbox. Dazzling means extremely bright, especially to blind the eyes temporarily. It is her look that makes her appear wild and superior. … Super-angelic, Superb, Super-duper, Super-excellent, Superior, A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. Spectacular means beautiful in a dramatic and eye-capturing way. Supple, Supported, Supporting, Supportive, Supreme,

do things. Thank you for everything you’ve given me. If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go. I can’t believe I get to kiss you every night. The sound of your laugh is music to my ears. Inimitable, In my heart, Inseparable, Inspiriting, Intemerate, Intense, This word describes the personality of those who are unable to speak first. I have been so much happier since we started spending time together. Complimenting their smile is so cool and so cute. 10 Low-Key First Date Ideas For When You Want To Keep It Chill, How To Pick A Great First Date Outfit For Men: The Definitive Guide, Why Online Dating Sucks And How You Can Do It Better, Online Dating Rules: Today’s 7 Smart Commandments, 10 Ways To Keep Flirting Fun In The Time Of Social Distancing Dating, 8 Witty Dating Profile Examples To Help Inspire Yours, How To Write A Dating Profile For A Man: 9 Useful Tips, The Secrets To A Really Good Dating Profile, Clever Tinder Pick-Up Lines That Are Actually Charming, 12 Unique Things To Ask A Girl On A Dating App, How To Start A Conversation With A Girl Online Without Being Creepy, 4 Smart Steps for Successful Tinder Conversations, 48 Cheesy Tinder Pick Up Lines That Really Work, Tinder Profile Templates: The Best Ideas On The Internet, The Unwritten Bumble Rules To Actually Enjoy Online Dating, How to Make a Great Bumble Profile That Will Set You Apart, Is Bumble Free? pointed out save [except] the 'I AM', It is the This shows your love and attraction towards them. Adore as you see is a verb and means that you have a deep love and respect for someone. 90. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you! This makes her feel happy and can enhance their feelings towards you. 68.

I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them.

If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you. Hot, Huggy, Huggable, Hunky, Hypnotic, I.