You are a lowly egg cell journeying through a swollen sea of strange and humanoid fish.

Sadly, not much time for gaming these days. Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea | Wu Yu, a newcomer to the Public Security Bureau, is gentle and frail. Can these two work together to survive the difficulties? Swallow the Sea is a free game available for Windows, Mac and Linux computers.

Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 8, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 7, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 6, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 5.5, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 4, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 3, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 2, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 1, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 0.4, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 0.3, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 0.2, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 0.1, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 0, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 9, Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea Chapter 10. 10 tracks (42:25). 3:19 PREVIEW Without a Clue. It wasn't until after I played that I realized that he was actually his own predator and had been eating himself. Sound Design by Pato Flores and Chris Dang and Composed by Publio Delgado. Action, Hello, you glorious gluttons for all things indie horror! Drama, He doesn’t care about the difficulties posed by Bu ZhongHua, his strict boss, and only wants to stay in the background and be paid on time with enough to sustain himself.

Throw in some gigantic monstrosities that just do not give up the chase and you've got yourself a claustrophobic underwater munching experience that you won't soon forget. Our Daily Dose today is Swallow the Sea by itch.io developer ItsTheMaceo.

Glad you are keeping at it and will most likely check out all the games at some point. Everything feels so "alive" and organic, it's wonderful.

But maybe do a happier ending for Borrus? Shounen ai, So Manhua Reader can find and request your manhua reading you like at manhua top…, © 2020 MANHWA TOP Inc. All rights reserved. On Windows: Download and extract the zip file, then run 'Swallow the Sea.exe' : Prologue Your name has been eternally engraved upon the ground. -Patched Bete Gris Bla…, DREAD X Collection – The Devs and Details, DREAD X Collection 2 – The Devs and Details, DREAD X Collection 3 – The Devs and Details, Ultra-Indie Daily Dose: Guàishòu 怪兽 Shows Us What A Sequel To The Thing Might Look Like, Ultra-Indie Spotlight Sunday: The Gladdening Chamber Is A Solo Co-Op Mystery, Puppet Combo Releases Trailer For Upcoming Low-Poly Horror The Summoning, HISPANICS IN GAMES – 24 Years On, There Is No Justice for Laura Cruz, There’s Still a Few More Days to Check Out Undying’s Closed Alpha, Song of Horror Episode 3 Launching on December 13th. With the ability to swim around (very impressive for a sphere), your goal is to absorb as many nutrients as possible, and avoid enemies who would absorb yours.

With a chain of interlocking cases, a series of troubles come one after another.

You can play Swallow the Sea for yourself on itch.io by clicking here.

more power to the devs and to this game! Webtoon, I’m so happy I finally Played this game. -Spookware demon puzzle adjusted to be more intuitive.

Well done! But he forgo The bigger you grow, the more awesome you get! Your email address will not be published.

You may remember them from the recent Daily Dose banger, Perfect Vermin, which you should definitely play if you like fun. Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea. Bookmark your favorite manga from out website mangaclash.Wu Yu, a newcomer to the Public Security Bureau, is gentle and frail. Can these two work together to survive the difficulties?

Because This Top Manhua is translated from manhua web series FREE same day they come out. I say this with love, just so you know: I hated the creatures and environments. Reading Manhua Breaking Through the Clouds 2: Swallow the Sea at Manhua Website. Swallow The Sea’s pitch is to put that all into gruesome context. Tried to get your information a long time ago and rather than use my smarts, forgot how to find info. 1. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. I had a great time playing this!

Persist and you'll be the biggest thing in the world! Swallow the Sea only features one ending. Type: 1 Nab my e-mail from the first person you contacted to get ahold of me (not saying for obvious reasons, no one wants their e-mail plastered all over). With a chain of interlocking cases, a series of troubles come one after another.

Glad you enjoyed it! Breaking Through The Clouds 2: Swallow The Sea, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea manga, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea manga online, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea mangatrans, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea raw, breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea scans, read breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea, read breaking through the clouds 2: swallow the sea manga. This young man is so talented and versatile. Swallow the Sea is a game where you play as some kind of grotesque sentient egg. When you go to an online site to read Manga those limitations don't exist. Prey on smaller life, growing larger and stronger to perhaps someday be born.

:). Listen free to Matthew Perryman Jones – Swallow the Sea (Out of the Shadows, Without a Clue and more). Psychological, I remember when I pitched what was essentially Proto Swallow the Sea to you in high school that you told me "make sure I finish that idea someday". However, no one knows that he is being targeted by top drug traffickers for a large bounty, or that this courageous young man had previously slaughtered the dragon of the abyss. Your email address will not be published. I ran around my house to show my wife and family. There are many reasons you should read Manga online, and if you are a fan of this unique storytelling style then learning about them is a must. I have to say, first and foremost, that this is probably one of the more disturbing games I've played in a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Welcome to the Ultra-Indie Daily Dose! I am that cooool.....Keep going and all the best! Great job. here’s some game play if you’d like to watch!

You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Long strip,

Swallow the Sea is a game where you play as some kind of grotesque sentient egg. He doesn’t care about the difficulties. Cute Princess Strikes: The Panda from Heaven Wants Hugs, My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Brave’s, Trouble with the President: Return of the Princess, Forced to Become the Villainous Son-in-law, The Blade of Evolution-Walking Alone in the Dungeon, Hidden marriage 100 points: provoke a wife to marry one get one free, The Great Deity ( The Divine Punished One ).

If you wanna swim around and nibble on your fellow fishy folk to become the biggest fish around then get this downloaded!

So why not join the digital age and read Manga online? Artist(s):