Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. FREE Shipping. What do you think of the new Funko Pop on Gohan? You can especially see the difference in the colors in the artwork on the sides of the boxes. wbb5w5by and redbua like this. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. On the authentic Pop! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. As with many of the fake Pop!

No damage to product or case if was in.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ages: 4 months and up. Dragon Ball Super #827 Super Saiyan God Goku (2020 Summer Convention Exclusive) Visit the Funko Store. Although during Dragon Ball Z, Gohan had other noteworthy moments, such as when he fought against Majin Buu using its shape Supreme, the fight against the android is, of course, the one that most honors the character. Goku fan art. The white circle around the number on the authentic Pop!

Condition is "New". Funko Pop! (Game Stop exclusive) ... Also, it's kind of fun to see that even 3rd-party toy manufacturers realize that the lightning bolts are a key trait of Super Saiyan 2, unlike a lot of fans. 3 *Goku v/s Bills* added by KEISUKE_URAHARA. All rights reserved. The authentic Pop! Also, it's kind of fun to see that even 3rd-party toy manufacturers realize that the lightning bolts are a key trait of Super Saiyan 2, unlike a lot of fans. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In this form, Goku's irises and pupils are no longer visible, mostly in turn to the power and bleak rage. Goku is called Goku God in this state.

Lemme know when they release a Great Saiyaman figure, with the helmet or shades covering up those creepy bug-eyes that all these Funkos have. Featuring Goku in his Super Saiyan God mode, this is one Pop! Sometimes for good, sometimes for bad. All rights reserved. figure has a white foot stamp on the bottom, but on a fake this will often be absent. Dragon Ball Z Vinyl Figure Super Saiyan Goku, Funko Dragon Ball POP Animation Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black Exclusive, Funko Pop Animation: DBS– Goku & Vegeta (Baseball) 2PK (Exc), Funko Pop! Unlike the other differences spotting this requires you to unbox the figure, but it can provide final confirmation of the authenticity of your purchase. I must have it. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. His first appearance took place in the first chapter of the Dragon Ball manga.

If I miss out I tend to just bite the bullet and buy it on eBay since these things have a tendency to go up in value. I had no idea I was waiting for something to buy one of these figures but goddamn this is it, Still salty about missing out on Majin Vegeta. Price: $51.98: This fits your .

I love this figure so much and is sitting with my others on the shelf. Finally, when looking at the box, you can see clear differences in the image of the figure printed on the front. © 2020 AP Productions. Could... Could we just stop funkos all together? :/. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. His one arm kamehameha vs cell is my favourite anime episode ever. After the actual Super Saiyan form was introduced in the Dragon Ball manga, this state was relabeled to Giji Sūpā Saiya-jin. Since the sticker kept coming off, I placed it next to another pop (Deku) to compare. Super Saiyan God is a Saiyan transformation that grants the user godly ki, providing them with a power boost beyond Super Saiyan 3 and its predecessors. The fake Pop! • On the eyes of the fake the paint goes outside of the eye and onto the head.

Compatible PET ... Funko Pop! There is also slightly different coloration on the skin and hair between the fake and the authentic figures, but the eyes and earring are the most apparent differences. If you purchase some of the awesome Pops featured above, we may receive a small commission from the retailer. ssj4 Goku. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Son Goku, better known only as Goku, is the hero of the Dragon Ball franchise, created by Akira Toriyama. I'd rather pay $50 for an exclusive Dragon Ball Pop now than $100+ next year lol. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 16, 2018. 49 $59.99 $59.99.

is fake or authentic. 98. Animation Vinyl Figure & 1 POP! Unable to add item to List. The authentic Pop!

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Pseudo Super Saiyan Goku powers up. 98. One last glaring difference between the fake and authentic figures can be seen on the feet. You can see first that the classic error in typography on the “Animation” label is present, and the type else where is thinner on the fake than on the original. I just updated it as you commented. *Goku Super Saiyan God* added by KEISUKE_URAHARA. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This is at no extra cost to you. False Super Saiyan (Giji Sūpā Saiya-jin) is a transformation that Goku takes during his battle against Lord Slug in Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. The image on the fake appears to be pixelated and you cannot see the details of the hair as easily. Definitely not worth the value anymore .. come on :(, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2020. Funko Pop! But Game Stop’s (US) website has it for December 5th. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018, What kind if exclusive sticker is this??! Goku gets this form in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods, and uses it against the God of Destruction Beerus. 4.7 out of 5 stars 190. added by goku4ever. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Animation: Dragon Ball Super - Super Saiyan God Goku (In Flames), NEW NYCC 2020! © 2020 AP Productions. Animation: Dragon Ball Super (DBS) – Super Saiyan God Goku (SSGG) In Flames Funko Pop Vinyl Figure – SDCC 2020 and Hot Topic Shared Exclusive, AMAZON PRIME Exclusive Membership Program, * Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes* Borrow Kindle books* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size).

If you are collectors of Funko Pop of the series Dragon Ball Z then tremble, because soon a beautiful and brand new figure dedicated to one of the most loved characters of the saga will be available for purchase: Gohan. Anime: Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Goku Metallic Exclusive ... Super Saiyan 3 Goku Pop! Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku #121 Vinyl Figure. There are two key differences you can not on the head of the figure as well. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 24, 2018, It arrived it great condition and it still is after a year's purchase. Super Dragon Ball Heroes 2: On the occasion of the 10th anniversary, a special will arrive, Ousama Ranking Anime for the premiere in October 2021, Muv-Luv Alternative: The animation for the premiere in October 2021. Dragon Ball Super #827 Super Saiyan God Goku (2020 Summer Convention Exclusive) 4.6 out of 5 stars 22. $30.49 $ 30. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. • The fake Pop! Dragon Ball Super #827 Super Saiyan God Goku (2020 Summer Convention Exclusive), Pop Animation Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiyan 3 Goku Pop!

Privacy Policy | Cookies | Ad Choice | Advertise | Terms of Use | Mobile User Agreement. Funko brings us the Earth’s greatest defender and the most extraordinary warrior of all times in this Pop! • "M" on AniMation is rounded on the real and squared on the fake. Great Pop for the value if you’re a Dragonball Fan! The master roshi one has glasses he may interest you, im surprised people actually forget the lightning, i know its not just ssj2 with it but still. On the authentic Pop! Also, this site contains affiliate links to products. Animation: Dragonball Z - Flocked Champa Collectible Figure, Multicolor, Funko Pop Disney: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Sora Collectible Figure, Multicolor. On the fake figure, you can clearly see that the paint runs off of the eye and onto the skin. figures, the first place you will see discrepancies is on the packaging. Shipping and handling. 1. goku cool. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. KELAKE Dragon Ball Z Actions Figures DBZ Super Saiyan Goku Figure Statue Figurine M... 6 pcs Dragon Ball Z Balloons, Birthday Celebration Foil Balloon Set, DBZ Super Saiy... Dragon Ball Z Actions Figures GK Gorilla Orangutan Goku Figure Statues Figurine Mod... Funko Whis: Dragonball Super x POP! This may be difficult to spot, however, when viewed without the direct comparison. The SDCC 2020 SSGG Goku Funko POP!

It is initially obtained through a ritual involving six righteous Saiyans or special divine training. I didn’t see any images of them but was told about them when pre ordering the SSJ2 Gohan.

has detailing, particularly in the hair, which is very easy to see. dragon ball z. anime.

I was told it did. Funko Virtual Con 3.0 Exclusives [List, Gallery, Exclusives], Funko POP! Again, this will require you to open the figure and the other differences should be obvious enough that you can spot the fake without needing to look for this, and without opening the box.