Delivery time - You can expect your order within 15 to 26 business days on average. If you like sticky weed and don't mind throwing away a few scissors then this is definitely the perfect strain. The variety is photoperiodic, feminized and has an impressive genetic profile. These cookies do not store any personal information. © 2020 | This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

This is the most private and anonymous way to order. Moreover, the fragrance is limited during flowering, making it a good choice for growers who are looking for a low-smelling cannabis plant. I have contacted Weedseed Express about this and with my next order they will send me an extra seed. Besides the seeds are doing great. Inside each of the categories, there’s even more customization as well.

With more than 20% CBG, it is another trichome-heavy strain. Share your experience with other customers and write a review about the Super Glue feminized strain. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Your Message We can only provide this free replacement of your order with Track and Trace. This is thanks to high levels of the uncommon terpene guaiol, which has a piney smell, combined with the sweet and floral bisabolol and peppery caryophyllene. Just wanted to thank you again. This strain doesn’t have many official reviews, but according to numerous Reddit users, White CBG is tasty, potent, and definitely worth trying at least once. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. Coffee Shop Seeds offers you great value with the best quality cannabis seeds, marijuana seeds, and CBD. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. With purple-green buds and orange hairs, Super Glue is a standout CBG strain. I am a beginner so maybe I should have chosen a different kind. Terps! The THC-soaked and cannabinoid-rich buds are used therapeutically for pain, depression, and stress and are ideal for the production of highly potent extractions, ointments, and tinctures. This unnamed CBG flower has a uniquely nutty aroma with earthy, hazy undertones. I received my seeds within 7 days (i'm a US citizen), and the package was very discrete. It has creamy-lemon aroma and incredible bag appeal. We therefore recommend to order on time. Good plant structure and very suitable for indoor cultivation.

Looking forward to the next coming weeks and thanks a lot for your help. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, however, cannabis with less than 0.3% THC has become federally legal to grow this has allowed growers to establish breeding programs that emphasize a range of different cannabinoids. Fortunately, this was not the case this time. Maybe this strain is suitable for advanced students, but certainly not for beginners like me. Sign up to our newsletter for the discount code. Kabrales is skunk variety related from inbreeding the Cheese phenotype. Eric Crawford wanders the CBG fields in the evening light at Oregon CBD’s R&D field. Super Glue, Harry Coover by SenseiPork 784 views. GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150. Don't forget to keep extra space between the plants. Ordering was easy and they respond quite quickly to questions.

Some plants may have purple colorations PCK style, are quite quick and tasty giving an output equivalent to most autoflowering. Typically, the breeders of Anesia also wanted to create a variety that is particularly strong and has a rich cannabinoid and terpene profile. I have unfortunately had to throw 1 seed away because it was a bit damaged.

Currently im in the second week of the growth phase and the plants look really healthy.

- Weedseedsexpress offers their customers a delivery guarantee which means that we provide a one time free re-shipment after 35 business days in case your products didn't arrive. With Worldwide Shipping (Inc. We include products we think are useful for our readers. It originated from an intersection of the 2 power-strains Gorilla Glue # 4 of Anesia with an exceptionally potent and selected Northern Lights. We are passionate about cannabis.

The Super Glue strain is a cross between the legendary Afghani Hashplant and the oldskool Northern Lights (60% Indica and 40% Sativa). All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. CBD Testers shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by medical cannabis companies or by testimonials made by our readers. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Legalization of cannabis across the world would give medicinal users access to the strains that suit their condition and recreational users would enjoy better control, higher quality, and more safety. This article will highlight some of the best out there right now. Because they couldn't respond directly because of this, I even got a 5% discount … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. German Cannabis Flower Market is Ready to Explode. Super Glue Seeds were developed by the cross of Afghani Hashplant x Northern Lights. CBG Asteroids #3 (Moon Rocks) - This batch was made using the BubbleGum hemp flowers. Seeds are neatly packaged and, moreover, discrete. Super Glue frees your head and creates space for new thoughts and ideas.

The THC-soaked and cannabinoid-rich buds are used therapeutically for: pain, depression and stress and are ideal for the production of highly potent extractions, ointments and tinctures. Another new CBG strain from Oregon Seed Co., Jack Frost CBG is, as the name might suggest, covered in frosty trichomes that contains a respectable 13.5% CBG along with a small amount of CBC and an even tinier amount of THC.

Seeds popped easily and are growing pretty fast.

....  read more. One last Bx into the GG4 and we achieved a more stabilized, consistent plant from seed… This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. The High hits you immediately and is long lasting. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Sativa properties and the THC percentage of 14% - 19% ensure a delicious mild high while the Indica properties provide a physical relaxation. A beautiful Indica - Sativa hybrid with genetics from the Afghani Hashplant x Northern Lights which provides the plant a predominantly Indica growth pattern and a relaxing, social after effect. Please check your email for further instructions. Super Glue cannabis seeds are a new Sativa/Indica Hybrid (2018) from Anesia Seeds. Of the 10 seeds, 9 are ultimately germinated. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

These seeds are therefore definitely recommended! Jack Frost is well-reviewed, with an average 4.5 star rating across the board. autoflowering seeds, fruity, Indicas, medical, relax, medical strains, feminized seeds, Hybrids, medical strains, feminized seeds, Indicas, medical strains, uplifting, feminized seeds, Hybrids, medical strains.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. Very thoughtful and thanks for that! Delivery continues as normal but please take into consideration delays due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This is just part of the process. ....  read more. Growing this plant was too difficult for me. The flowers are dense, heavy and covered with a thick glittering resin layer. It is relaxing (not sleepy), but also euphoric and humorous. Find out more or adjust your settings. The variety is photoperiodic, feminized and has an impressive genetic profile. Superglue is a perfect choice for cash crop growers due to its quality, and when smoked it delivers an amazing high that relaxes the body. It comes in at an impressive 22% CBG. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Harvesting can be done between the end of September and the end of October. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. Discreetly packaged - The packages we send are very discreet without any reference to cannabis or cannabis seeds. SO i'm really happy with their service! Offering the best seeds since 2003. The variety has an indoor flowering time of 8-10 weeks and is ready outdoors at the end of September. Super CBDx. Ordering was easy and they respond quite quickly to questions. Super Glue CBG: Super Glue CBG seeds produce hemp plants with a kaleidoscope of colors, including purples, greens, and oranges. Legalization of cannabis across the world would give medicinal users access to the strains that suit their condition and recreational users would enjoy better control, higher quality, and more safety. Now that high-quality CBG seeds are being developed, a lot of hemp flower sellers are starting to stock CBG strains on their shelves. From these seeds arise impressive beautiful plants that form huge flower clusters. ....  read more, Coffee Shop Seeds only work with an the very best cannabis seed breeders in the world. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Lovely website and easy ordering. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Panakeia will be an important cannabis strain for CBG products. This strain is extremely popular as it is sold by Black Tie, so you’ll be lucky if you find it in stock (it’s currently unavailable). CBG or Cannabigerol is the next best thing since CBD…and Discount Pharms provides you the opportunity to easily grow with the trend. Super Glue CBG. CBG Isolate Deal: New Price on CBG Isolate –... Everything You Need To Know About CBG Isolate. With the new Super Glue, they have been able to exceed their own expectations and develop an absolute winning strain that thrills with enormous potency, resilience and great returns.

So it can be harvested before the bad weather come.

Weedseedsexpress is selling cannabis seeds strictly as souvenirs and for storage purposes only in case laws change in the future.

If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. Because the Indica genes are dominant, our Super Glue strain grows mainly in an Indica-like way (especially in width and less in height). However, The delivery was good and the prices are affordable. Tell us what your experience is with Super Glue feminized seeds and help other growers! White, diamond-shaped bud produce over 15% CBG and its effects have been compared to that of green tea. Some plants produce purple and reddish flowers and leaves towards the end of flowering. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences.

Please check your INBOX now for an email from "CBD Flowers" (Subject: Free Top-Shelf Hemp Flower Sample...), THE BEST DELTA 8 THC PRODUCTS - WINTER 2020. It originated from an intersection of the 2 power-strains Gorilla Glue # 4 of Anesia with an exceptionally potent and selected Northern Lights. With purple-green buds and orange hairs, Super Glue is a standout CBG strain. The effects set in quickly and begin with a sense of lightness and euphoria, which are accompanied by an increasingly physical relaxation and well-being. Thank you for the fast shipping. Super Glue indoor plants develop excellently in both soil and hydroponic systems.

Aside from that, Lemon Cream is a winner in all categories.