The average age of an NFL player is now just 25 years old. Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. Harris says Jackson took her to a nearby hospital -- but instructed her to lie and tell doctors that she was injured from a fall in the shower.

FILM & VIDEO. She’s nothing like a groupie, not many of those hold doctorate degrees. Social.
HIS FUTURE IS ALREADY UNDERWAY. Sports, Harris once convinced Jackson to have a colonic. Required fields are marked *. Showalter added some credence to the rumors with the following tweets: Went to a beautiful wedding in Jamaica today!

Jackson and Harris have been arguing over child support payments -- and recently Harris had filed documents with the court begging the judge to force Steven to pay up. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! All of his efforts have helped put his net worth to where it is today. Harris, Jackson's girlfriend at the time, was nine months pregnant in March 2009, when the alleged beating occurred. She will be massive some day like most Black women are, Really John;( majority of black women are no massive then any other ethnic group Jackson's then-girlfriend Supriya Harris claims the NFL star got physical during an "argument" in March 2009... this according to a complaint filed with the … CONTINUE. We talked to Jackson's rep -- but we're still waiting for comment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. Steven Jackson . According to the Media Take Out report, Jackson and Showalter have been dating for a few months, but only recently took their relationship public when attending a wedding in Jamaica together in April, for one of Showalter’s friends. I’m feeling like I need 39 kisses today. UPDATE: St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo just released the following statement: "We are aware of the situation involving Steven Jackson. Ten days after the alleged incident, Harris gave birth to their son. According to a June 2008 article at Yahoo! Today is National Voter Registration Day! Especially in America;( negative people always try Part of HuffPost News. Their source describes Jackson as “smitten,” with Showalter and has been showering her with expensive trips and gifts in addition to shopping for a ring together. Steven Rashad Jackson was born on 22 July 1983, in Las Vegas, Nevada USA, and is a professional American Football player, best known as a running back in the National Football League (NFL). Steven Jackson -- the starting running back for the St. Louis Rams -- has been accused of one of the most vile crimes imaginable ... beating up his girlfriend while she was nine months pregnant with his child. Love was definitely in the air. One of the breakout stars of VH1’s basketball wives was Imani Showalter, who was the ex-fiancee to Stephen Jackson who has played for a number of teams in the NBA.
I hope they make it through it. It is not clear whether it is the same Supriya Harris who dated Jackson. A …

NFL Career.

ART. Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle. I’ve met Steven’s friend/girlfriend Gia on ‘several’ occasions in the box with the rest of us AND at his place in Vegas. Read More.

One of the breakout stars of VH1’s basketball wives was Imani Showalter, who was the ex-fiancee to Stephen Jackson who has played for a number of teams in the NBA. Harris declined to comment on the matter. ", In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson "continued to shove me against the door until his nephew ... interceded and yelled, 'uncle, she has a baby, stop.'". We made it easy for you to exercise your right to vote.

Below is a photo from the Facebook profile of Supriya Harris. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, as I was 9 mos pregnant. Well I beg to differ. He purchased a ring for Gia G and its bangin! Supriya Harris has accused Steven Jackson of beating her until she was "bleeding heavily." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Though their relationship didn’t survive, it does appear that there’s new romance in the air, and that Imani Showalter is now dating Steven Jackson.

She has bigger thighs and butt than Steven does. Copyright © 2009-2018 PlayerWives.com, All Rights Reserved. Get all the latest election results from across the country, with up-to-the-minute maps and more. That case is still pending.

", Harris also claims Jackson, "forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against the door. LEARN MORE. Now his career and the things he must do for publicity she seems to take in stride and has expressed she has no desire to be in the spotlight. Your email address will not be published. WHERE TO FOLLOW SJ39 /IAMSJ39 /STEVENJACKSON39 /SJ39. She also reportedly spent election night 2008, when Barack Obama was elected president, with Jackson and his parents. According to the complaint, Harris claims she left Steven 4 months later -- after he threatened to beat her up again at a music festival in New Orleans. NFL Star Accused of Beating Pregnant Girlfriend, Casts Curse On Florida Using Tebow's Heisman, For SMU Student Shot And Killed On Halloween, Americans Look North During Election Suspense, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. I can confirm she received a ring from him and it is indeed a stunner. Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter. Waiting for your permission to load the comments.