The couple has been married for ten years now and is residing in Los Gatos, California. He has five children three of them are Jesse, Sara and Gary.

Wozniak has been married four times. [131][132] After a high-profile relationship with actress Kathy Griffin, who described him on Tom Green's House Tonight in 2008 as "the biggest techno-nerd in the Universe", Wozniak married Janet Hill, his current spouse. On February 17, 2014, in Los Angeles, Wozniak was awarded the 66th, The New York City Chapter of Young Presidents' Organization presented their 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award to Wozniak on October 16, 2014 at the, On June 19, 2015, Wozniak received the Legacy for Children Award from the, On June 20, 2015, The Cal Alumni Association (UC Berkeley's Alumni Association) presented Wozniak with the 2015 Alumnus of the Year Award. He has five children three of them are Jesse, Sara and Gary.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A newspaper reporter stepped on the power supply cable and blew up the computer, but it served Wozniak as "a good prelude to my thinking 5 years later with the Apple I and Apple II computers". [1996], Recently started a new company, Wheels of Zeus, which incorporates GPS technology and computers. The ex- pair were the schoolmates of his grade. Jobs had little knowledge of circuit board design and made a deal with Wozniak to split the fee evenly between them if Wozniak could minimize the number of chips. Wozniak met Steve Jobs in his college days at UC, Berkley in 1971. Initially, Candice was the US Olympic Slalom Canoe gold-medalist. The Apple II's intended successor, the Apple III, released the same year, was a commercial failure and was discontinued in 1984. According to Wozniak, the Apple III "had 100 percent hardware failures", and that the primary reason for these failures was that the system was designed by Apple's marketing department, unlike Apple's previous engineering-driven projects. [68] However, in 2006, Wozniak stated that he and Jobs were not as close as they used to be. The marriage lasted six years and ended in a divorce in 1987. [41] They sold their first 50 system boards to Terrell later that year.

Steve's mother was of German, Northern Irish, and English descent. In 2004, Wozniak was given the 5th Annual Telluride Tech Festival Award of Technology. Wozniak and his three passengers—then-fiancée Candice Clark, her brother Jack Clark, and Jack's girlfriend, Janet Valleau—were injured. Too complex to be fully comprehended at the time, the fact that this prototype also had no scoring or coin mechanisms meant Woz's prototype could not be used.