The writers did leave one plot thread dangling with her looking for her missing Girls on Fire recruit, but is that a big enough story that it’s worth going back to in season 9? Plus, Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) is back from her conference and presumably giving some kind of rundown to her superiors.Something else to note is that if you’re a Joe Cruz fan, you’re going to see a lot of him here.

When you compare Chicago Fire season 8 to past seasons, Stella had things relatively easy this time around. I’m not opposed to advancements in a career, but I hope it doesn’t take me out of the firehouse.”. Or could it be Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo)? In this article, we’re profiling Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo).

Vlada Gelman / Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Build your custom FanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis on Chicago TV and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. Fans don’t care about Tyler’s fun high school anecdotes; there’s a lot about Stella Kidd that we don’t know, and as she moves forward in her life, this would be the time to get into it. The eighth season of Chicago Fire, an American drama television series with executive producer Dick Wolf, and producers Derek Haas and Matt Olmstead, was ordered on February 26, 2019, by NBC. Chicago Fire Stars Ponder Casey and Brett's 'Simmering' Potential Romance.

What were their strong points and were there any weaknesses?

The season premiered on September 25, 2019. New Line Calls Temporary Halt To Olivia Wilde-Directed 'Don't…, MLB Commissioner Manfred Says Minor League Negotiations Have…, Best Criterion Collection Deals: 'Parasite,' Fellini, Agnès…, Hollywood Mocks 'Fox News Sucks' Chants, Ballot Counting Chaos…, The Best Face Masks for Kids Are Soft, Secure & Breathable, Copyright © 2020 TVLine Media, LLC. Knowing Stella, she’d probably rather be at the accident scenes.

Did your favorite character have a good season or a bad season? In this article, we’re profiling Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo). “Having a loved one that’s been your brother for so long and losing someone close, I think it forges relationships that you have,” Kinney notes, “and I think you’re less likely to take that for granted. Next post 3 of 3 Prev. 20 episodes, of a … We’ll have to wait and see, but this is worth saying one more time: how about exploring Stella’s troubled past that the show dangled when her ex-husband returned, and hasn’t seriously gone into since? "Light Things Up" Episode 819 -- Pictured: Miranda Rae Mayo as Stella Kidd -- (Photo by: Adrian Burrows/NBC), “Badlands” Episode 803 — Pictured: Miranda Rae Mayo as Stella Kidd — (Photo by: Adrian Burrows/NBC). She had great individual moments, but wasn’t one of the major players in the big picture. And considering that she’s the show’s only female firefighter, you can’t have her bouncing around between a bunch of smaller stories for too long. We’ve been growing, and everything’s good so far.”, Kinney also attributes Severide’s ardent commitment to Stella to the recent tragic death of their colleague Otis.

Chief Wallace Boden (Eamonn Walker) selected her to go to a prestigious department leadership conference, even though the conference was intended for officers only. Hints showrunner Derek Haas: “I would watch towards the end of last [season] for clues as to where this year is going.

What happened.

reserved.PMC Entertainment.

Where we left off.

Chief Wallace Boden (Eamonn Walker) decided that she had leadership potential, and sent her to an important conference despite the fact that it was only supposed to be for officers. We saw her as a potential leader, as a teacher, and even a little bit of a Firehouse 51 morale officer. "Light Things Up" Episode 819 -- Pictured: Miranda Rae Mayo as Stella Kidd -- (Photo by: Adrian Burrows/NBC). There’s no place for Stella to go in that sense.

Do FBI, FBI: Most Wanted renewals mean more Chicago PD crossovers. “I think she always just wanted to know that he was there, that he wasn’t going anywhere, and he was going to open up and be honest and vulnerable with her,” Mayo explains. “I think if we’re doing that, and we can stay levelheaded and laugh and play on top of that, that’s just a bonus, helping each other with our personal struggles or endeavors,” star Taylor Kinney says. That’s kind of ironic because the theme of the first half of her season was that Stella had too much going on and couldn’t juggle it all.

While the team tries to get to the bottom of the vehicular disasters, they’re also a woman down, since Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) is off at her important conference. Where could they go from here? So I think that, in turn, you see Stella and Severide grow together.”, As for what the future holds for Severide, professionally, you might recall that the firefighter was being scouted by the head of arson investigations. Use your ← → … Check out our detailed character breakdown, and let us know your thoughts on how this season was for each character in the comments.

“And so we have been. Was the character affected by the show’s writing, or vice versa? For the latest Chicago Fire season 8 spoilers and news, plus more on the entire series, follow the Chicago Fire category at One Chicago Center. “Squad, I think, was a dream of his when he was young and growing up with a firefighter as a father. Annie Illonze as Emily Foster. But the rescue squad lieutenant has stepped up this season, supporting his girlfriend at every step of the way in her new career journey. These are all good things, but they also meant that Stella was kind of everywhere this season, and didn’t make a significant impact in the overall story arc.

Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. “I don’t think that that’s really Stella’s vibe,” her portrayer Miranda Rae Mayo tells TVLine. October 30 2019, 7:00 AM PDT, RELATED STORIES If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our weekly newsletter.

Do FBI, FBI: Most Wanted renewals mean more Chicago PD crossovers. “And he has told her that he is. When her former firehouse is closed, she replaces Jimmy as a firefighter on truck 81. Your privacy is safe with us.

Build your custom FanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis on Chicago TV and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. “My hunch is that if these two do get married, it’s, like, while they’re on vacation. Or maybe it’s another couple altogether. Below is all the information you need to watch Chicago Fire online and live Wednesday to catch the latest episode of the season. Even so, Stella impressed everybody there and put her career on an immediate fast track.

She tried to cheer up Blake Gallo (Alberto Rosende) and Joe Cruz (Joe Minoso) in separate episodes this season, and she was pretty good at it. That’s kind of ironic … Chicago Fire couple Severide and Stella are in the best place they’ve ever been, relationship-wise, so marriage would seem like the next logical step for the pair, right? All rights

With Brett’s engagement to Kyle Teddy Sears) over and no other pair c

Fans don’t care about Tyler’s fun high school anecdotes; there’s a lot about Stella Kidd that we don’t know, and as she moves forward in her life, this would be the time to get into it. By The most obvious arc would be to keep moving her up the career ladder toward promotion, but the firehouse already has four officers.

The photo array shows plenty of Cruz (), and in one photo he looks particularly excited.As he should be, since he just got some great news!Given that Cruz had such a rough start to … While she quit that job, that didn’t stop Stella from taking on another teaching role: in the second half of the season, Chicago Fire had her start a group called Girls on Fire, where she and her friends mentored high school girls hoping to become firefighters. Next: Grading Chicago Fire season 8 . Chicago Fire couple Severide and Stella are in the best place they’ve ever been, relationship-wise, so marriage would seem like the next logical step for the pair, right? Chicago Fire airs Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.

Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices.

In this article, we’re profiling Stella Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo). Young Sheldon EP Teases 'Unexpected Continuation' of Big Bang Theory Storyline Ahead of Season 4 Premiere, Mom's Allison Janney Opens Up About Anna Faris' Departure, Eve Leaving The Talk After 4 Seasons — Watch Her Emotional…, The Blacklist's Liz Seeks to Destroy a 'Vulnerable' Red in Season 8…, Chicago Fire: Monica Raymund to Return, Reigniting 'Dawsey' Sparks, Chicago Fire Stars Ponder Casey and Brett's 'Simmering' Potential Romance.

Chicago Fire season 8 answered the question of who Stella Kidd is other than Kelly Severide’s girlfriend. I think that they’re a lot more spontaneous and in the moment.”, For Stella, the engagement ring and a big wedding aren’t as important as peace of mind.

When you compare Chicago Fire season 8 to past seasons, Stella had things relatively easy this time around. Chicago Med season 5 character review: Will Halstead, Chicago Med’s Dominic Rains once ruled Earth in Agents of SHIELD, Chicago Med's Dominic Rains once ruled Earth in Agents of SHIELD, Scarlett Johansson is back in black as Marvel's superspy 'Black Widow'. Stella seemed to be Firehouse 51’s golden girl at the start of season 8. She didn’t need to be rushed to a hospital, she didn’t have any of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriends popping back up again, and there wasn’t anyone from her past returning to give her a headache.

We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.

That’s all she’s ever really wanted. Or do they just start fresh and come up with a whole new challenge? Here’s how NBC officially …

And that’s where I like to be. She didn’t need to be rushed to a hospital, she didn’t have any of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriends popping back up again, and there wasn’t anyone from her past returning to give her a headache.