Some people believe that the light waves for the seven angel colors vibrate at different electromagnetic energy frequencies in the universe, attracting the angels that have similar kinds of energy. I wonder what type it could have been, I’m sure it will be ok. A steel blue lady bug landed on me yesterday, they are beautiful, aww, yes, they almost seem magical, don’t they! One has just appeared on a curtain in my bedroom, I wonder if I should just let it go outside by opening the window but my intuition told me to just let it stay. But perhaps it could also be a visit from someone that was special , Hi Name Sandra I walk outdoor into my driveway by bushes Here come numbers of lady bug flying all over my body just bitting me everywhere .

Steel blue is a shade of blue color that resembles blue steel, i.e., steel which has been subjected to bluing for protection from rust.It is one of the less vibrant shades of blue, and is usually identified as a blue-grey color.. The children would warn the Ladybirds to return home and save their family from the flames. I’ve been collecting Ladybug items for years. Today I was in the park with my children and all of a sudden I felt something crawling up my shoulder, and usually at this point I freak but, when I looked and seen it was a BLUE LADYBUG!!! Larvae also use the tip of the abdomen for holding onto the substrate. Michael, the leader of all holy angels, is in charge of the blue angel light ray. A much more harsh belief is that one who kills a ladybug faces their own death the very next day. Have some on my lemon tree in Manhattan Beach California! When found in buildings the ladybirds can be tolerated or captured and released out of doors.

Thank you. Thank you for the comment Han, it may depend on the lighting, but I’d be able to know from a picture, so if you have one please feel free to email it over and I’ll take a look. Mostly in love, luck, signs, and symbols. Valentine EW 1967. Startled I brushed it away, first I thought it was a bee but then realized when watching it fly away that it was a lady bug. Really appreciate you letting me know , A friend & i found a steelblue lady bug in a park we were at. And like my investigations into Purple Ladybugs, I really wanted to find out if Blue Ladybugs existed and if so which ones?eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'ladybugplanet_com-box-2','ezslot_2',103,'0','0'])); It wasn’t long before I realized there is a Blue Ladybug, so I’m happy to talk about that in the article. https://ladybugplanet.com/what-ladybugs-mean-love-luck-signs-symbols Annales Zoologici (Warszawa) 56(2): 265-304. It was metallic green blue. NA Martin.

[2], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Halmus_chalybeus&oldid=935814434, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Flynn, Alan Richard. Ladybird larvae all generally have the same elongate body shape and most are black or dark grey. Some people believe that the energy in these crystals can help motivate people to seek adventure and take risks, let go of negative thoughts, inspire fresh and creative ways of thinking, and increase confidence. Why..??! Legs don’t appear to be used for holding prey. Hi my name is Jemma, everywhere I go I always have a ladybird close by.. every house iv lived in,iv always got ladybirds in it..!

If and when they do, I’ll be the first (or maybe second) one to write about it. But the one today barely had any spots and it was slightly yellow. Looked like a male and I took a few pictures as I was surprised to see how metallic blue it was. This site is owned and operated by Pamela-Anne and Michael Chamberlain. I just discovered a ladybug crawling on my desk at 2am in the middle of winter. Below you will find all aspects of what Ladybugs are connected with, In Astrology, Spiritualism and Religion. This afternoon I was running errands and ran into an old friend. Because Midwives bless you with children. I Live in Holland, Your email address will not be published. Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Hi thank you for your post! Steelblue ladybirds feed on a wide variety of small insects, including scale insects, psyllids and moth eggs. Part 6. The Steelblue Ladybug is not considered an aggressive Ladybug.

Why not buy them a gift, I’ve compiled the best ones available on my resources page. When I went to go wipe it away, I was surprised to see it was a Lady Bird.