She is also a great-grandniece of Giovanni Schiaparelli, an Italian astronomer who was the first to describe the canals of Mars, and a second cousin, once removed, of art expert Bernard Berenson (1865–1959) and his sister Senda Berenson (1868–1954), an athlete and educator who was one of the first two women elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame. Starlite Randall | LCSW, NYC - Creative Therapy for Children . Age: As of 2019, Marisa Berenson is 72 years old. The wedding of Randall and Berenson was held in this house, and George Hamilton was Randall's best man. [1] She appeared on the front covers of Vogue and Time, and won the National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Natalia Landauer in the 1972 film Cabaret. Her father, Robert Lawrence Berenson was of Lithuanian Jewish descent who worked as an American career diplomat turned shipping executive, and his family’s original surname was Valvrojenski. Berenson was born in New York City, the elder of two daughters. 13

Before entering films, she was one of the top fashion models of the 1960s, a favorite at "Vogue".

Her first marriage, to James Randall, resulted in a daughter named Starlite Melody Randall; she was later briefly married to Happy Birthday Helmut Helmut Newton, British Vogue, November 1973. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro.

Berenson is chairman of the board of Culture Project, an organization that sponsors the theater.
We are blessed with love. David Margolick, "Divorce Quandary: Is Fame Property?". 12: Former sister-in-law of actor Anthony Perkins. (1981) and I Am Love (2009). I hope she didn't suffer. Berenson's maternal grandmother was the fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli,[5][1] and her maternal grandfather was Wilhelm de Wendt de Kerlor, a theosophist and psychic medium. The model-turned-actress, Berenson has an estimated net worth of $10 Million as of 2019. We are blessed with love. Gogo Schiaparelli was a socialite of Swiss, Italian, Egyptian, and French ancestry. Linda Greenhouse, "Schiaparelli Dies in Paris; Brought Color to Fashion". Vittoria Marisa Schiaparelli Berenson (born February 15, 1947) is an American actress and model. Eventually, she was cast in several prominent film roles, including Gustav von Aschenbach's wife in Luchino Visconti's 1971 film Death in Venice; the Jewish department store heiress Natalia Landauer in the 1972 film Cabaret, for which she received acclaim (including two Golden Globe nominations, a BAFTA nomination and an award from the National Board of Review); and the tragic beauty Lady Lyndon in the Stanley Kubrick film Barry Lyndon (1975). The couple have one daughter, Starlite Melody Randall (born 1977). He was a perfectionist but every great director I’ve worked with has been a perfectionist. Happy were the days of my wonderful father. [4][6][7] Her younger sister, Berinthia, became a model, actress, and photographer as Berry Berenson. Marisa was also in an airplane during the terrorist attacks, flying from Paris to New York. Additionally, she guest-hosted in an episode of The Muppet Show during its 3rd season in 1978. Weight: She weighs around 119 lbs (54 kg). Berenson's first husband was James Randall, a rivet manufacturer; they wed in Beverly Hills in 1976 and divorced in 1978. It wasn't like, "Oh, here are the Beatles." It's hard to take in. She grew up alongside her sister, Berry Berenson, a model, actress, and photographer. The reception turned into a brawl when some of the guests got into a fight. Her other film appearances include Death in Venice (1971), Barry Lyndon (1975), S.O.B. He had a lot of dry humour. Marisa Berenson married twice in her life. Of her practice of Transcendental Meditation[1] she said: India changed my life, because I was searching for my spiritual path, and I ended up in an ashram in Rishikesh with Maharishi and the Beatles. The couple have one daughter, Starlite Melody Randall (born 1977). I think that's what gets you through life ... through tragedies is when you have faith."[16]. | 

The pair have one daughter named Starlite Melody Randall, born in 1977. The wedding of Randall and Berenson was held in this house, and George Hamilton was Randall's best man.

I am joining the show in September! I have hope and tremendous faith. In 1982, Berenson exchanged her wedding vows with Aaron Richard Golub, a lawyer. Berenson appeared in a number of other movies including Casanova & Co. (1977), Killer Fish (1979), the Blake Edwards comedy S.O.B. Having graced the pages of Vogue as a baby and again at the tender age of 16 prior going on to cover the July 1970 edition, she has made collosol fortune through her modeling career. The couple divorced in 1987. #movistarplus #velvetcoleccion #marisaberenson, A post shared by Marisa Berenson (@marisaberensonofficial) on Aug 18, 2018 at 11:07am PDT. Besides, Marisa’s career success doesn’t end here as she stepped in the Broadway in the 2001 revival of Design for Living.

Body Measurement: Her body measurement is 34-23-35 inches. She was just this angel that landed on this planet for a short amount of time. Here are some of her movies with their box office collections: Also a founder of Marisa Berenson Cosmetics, she adds a good sum of money through the line to her bank account.