The chair I had before was giving me back problems, but this chair eliminated my pain after the 2nd day.”. I’ll also discuss what you should look for in an office chair and if the Hyken holds up. Staples Hyken Mesh Computer and Desk Chair, Red (50218) 7628. This chair features adjustable lumbar support and breathable mesh upholstery to keep you cool throughout the workday. This website is intended for personal use by US residents only. Maximize your seated position with changeable height and tilt and adjustable arms and lumbar support. This chair provides lumbar and head support. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. Weight rated up to 275 lbs. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Red breathable mesh seat and back for comfort. Staples 990119 Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair,Staples Hyken Mesh Task Chair, Black (23481-CC) https://amzn.to/3aHgw1Y Charcoal gray task chair. Unfortunately, there are two deficiencies in the chair that develop after a few weeks of sitting for long hours.

Share it with us! Staples Hyken Mesh Task Chair, Black (23481-CC) 7476. Anything about the same size should work.. a t-shirt, towel, rag, whatever. You can also use the Hyken in all sorts of ways, such as for gaming, as a desk chair, or as an office chair. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. Reg. Nice chair with good back support. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'chairinsights_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_2',119,'0','0']));The multi-tilter lets you set the tension control of the Hyken.

You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I also show the back side of the headrest with the pivot points, the detents, etc. This chair provides lumbar and head support. The best office chairs combine looks and comfort for a sitting experience that’s an utter delight all day long. Surprisingly, this is harder to accomplish than one would expect. The chair combines impressive comfort and support to give you a relaxing sitting experience. Ad Feedback. Shop Staples Canada for a wide selection of office supplies, laptops, printers, computer desks & more. I'm short, and I'm only raising it an inch or two to keep my hips and knees level, but I find myself climbing up out of the chair every time anyway. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'chairinsights_com-box-4','ezslot_14',101,'0','0']));You can use this office chair for getting work done at home or relaxing on your computer. You’re not lacking lumbar support with the Hyken either. You’ll also find it easier to maintain your posture so you’re not slumping over. This chair provides lumbar and head support. My office has an abundance of Amazon packaging bubbles, and they just happen to fit perfectly. (Not being paid for this comment, it is the truth. That’s also true if you’re looking for ergonomic features with lumbar support and support for your lower half as well. This is an exceptionally expensive chair at about $1,400, but it’s a highly-rated Amazon’s Choice pick. Your email address will not be published. Having options is important, and that’s why I want to talk about some alternatives to the Staples Hyken. I didn't have back and kidney pain till I bought this chair. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Union & Scale™ FlexFit Dexley Mesh Task Chair, Black (UN56946) 1236. $189.99. $129.99. Enjoy all-day comfort with this Staples Hyken red technical mesh task chair.

However you do your best work, these armrests work with you, not against you. The foam rounds out the edges of the lumbar support but over time, the shape of the support still ends up digging into my back.

Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair - Red. The problem with the lumbar support is that the curve is angled too tightly. 1Each. You will see once you purchase it, especially if you sit at work most of the time!). Five caster wheels can roll over carpet and hard flooring alike. The "bolster" that is on the leading edge of the seat pan is so strong that it cuts circulation off above the knee and causes my feet to get cold. The seat does not tilt at all and is angled backward, this makes perch sitting rather uncomfortable. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can also choose from up to three different seat sizes in the Aeron to accommodate smaller and bigger bodies alike. First - it's just plain uncomfortable. That’s why your office chair should have adjustable ergonomic features. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. Required fields are marked *. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. You can change the height of your chair seamlessly for one activity to another.

Seriously, I have no idea how this chair could have possibly garnered the ratings it has. I'm not huge - 6' 1'' and 190lbs, and the seat is far too narrow. STAPLES Hyken Technical Task (Black, Sold as 1 Each) -Adjustable Breathable Mesh Material Provides Lumbar, arm and Head Support, Perfect Desk Chair for The Modern Office. This page works best with JavaScript. :), Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2017, This chair is amazing! The best office chairs feature a combination of materials like real leather for refinement, mesh for breathability, vinyl for quick cleaning, and fabric for comfort. Those same casters that add strength and support to the chair also make inter-room travel easy. The Hyken costs $220, so it’s right in that sweet spot in the middle. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Tugging from the edge openings help it into place. This chair is un-returnable - (seemingly by design) you're going to destroy the packaging to assemble it and after that you've already gone too far, they won't take it back. I loved this chair so much I bought a second one to use at home... but after a year and a half of use, the pneumatic lift in my original one has stopped working - I can adjust the height, but no matter where I put it, it will slowly lower all the way back down to the lowest setting. $189.99. If you sit all the way back the lumbar support has little adjustment up/down and even worse - the back rest only locks into three awkward angles. Swivel-tilt with adjustable tension control for comfort. For the price, you can't go wrong. According to a 2020 buyer’s guide from PriceItHere, the average office chair price is $100 to $400. I’d say this is the most important facet to many people, and rightfully so. Remember that an office chair is priced between $100 and $400 on average. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Didn't realize it wsa the chair till I saw your hacks. Staples.com: Staples Hyken™ Technical Mesh Task Chair, Red with fast and free shipping on select orders.

$219.99. It comes with all the screws and tools needed. We aim to show you accurate product information.

Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Charcoal gray task chair. Not bad! What others said when purchasing this item. 1Each. Weight rated up to 275 lbs. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Go to. An ergonomic office chair with backrest lumbar support will follow your spine’s natural shape, which is that of a slight S. This support keeps your pelvis and spine cared for all day for less bodily stress, strain, and pain. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'chairinsights_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_13',130,'0','0']));The lumbar support, although pretty good, could be a bit better. Features. Each day when you walk into your home office, your chair should fit you like a glove. 1Each. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'chairinsights_com-leader-1','ezslot_3',104,'0','0']));The final factor you need to keep in mind when shopping for an office chair is the price. See our disclaimer . It’s versatile, and it travels across a room well. About This Item. When this happens the seat starts to sag. Staples Kroy Mesh Task Chair, Black (50233-CC) 2653. Mesh panels across the back promote breathability so you can work and relax for longer in the Duramont. Its low price point and name recognition also earn this chair praise. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Work it in through the front underside opening little by little.

Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Some chairs are of course cheaper, and others are more expensive too. Manufacturers, Staples Hyken Mesh Computer and Desk Chair, Red (50218) 7640. It only comes in black. Compare. Sometimes a chair can look really appealing, then you go to sit down on it and it’s like sitting on a rock. If you want a reliable office chair that won’t break the bank or leave you sore, the Staples Hyken very well might be it. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'chairinsights_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',131,'0','0'])); The recline feature should ward off back pain, as will the lumbar support features. Maybe there's a break-in period for the mesh but it's overly supportive and has little give. The build quality will be poor, and the materials will likely fall apart after a few weeks or months of use. If you feel like kicking back and relaxing, reduce the tension. (I bought the same chair for my home office. Reg.

Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2015, Writing my first review because it's just that BAD, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. Once you discover that ideal angle, you can use the tilt lock to set it securely. This chair features adjustable lumbar support and breathable mesh upholstery to keep you cool throughout the workday. Reg. Admittedly, footrests in office chairs aren’t super-duper common, but once you have a chair with footrests, you may not want to go without. Then, when it’s time to get down to business, you can increase the tension again. Or perhaps you'd prefer leaning all the way back, which is pointless. If you’re still comparing your options as you read this guide, I’ll even share a few noteworthy Hyken alternatives. Do yourself a favor and avoid. You can use this office chair for getting work done at home or relaxing on your computer. Its moderate price point is one such perk. 13% off. 10 Best Gaming Chairs for Twitch Streamers & YouTubers, The 10 Best Gaming Chairs with Speakers and Vibration, Armrests you can raise and lower as is comfortable for you, Swiveling for maneuverability so you don’t have to strain your body, Backrest reclining so you can differentiate between working and relaxed modes, Backrest lumbar support, which I’ll talk about momentarily, Seat tilting for ideal pelvis positioning to prevent anterior pelvis tilt, a form of bad posture, Seat depth and width settings, as a forward-facing seat can lead to pain at the back of your knees, Seat height that lets you adjust between 16 and 21 inches if not more.