She was b. orn into the Beaver Clan in Buffalo on May 1, 1985, the daughter of Kelly Lewis and the late James Williams. Join Facebook to connect with Stacey Williams and others you may know. Personally, I have never seen that image in print. Paul Stafford Cook - Channel Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 4.53K. Thank you, that has been driving me crazy!

For Industry Professionals. She was also in the 40th anniversary issue in 2004 as part of SI's Hall of Fame. Williams has appeared in advertisements of Furla, La Perla, Moosehead beer, Sports Illustrated and others. Watchlist. Stacy Brian Williams Subscriptions. At the end of 1994, Williams was also part of the group Black Men United for the hit single "U Will Know" for the film Jason's Lyric and its movie's soundtrack album, along with El DeBarge, Al B.

Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. I had that screen saver, in fact I wonder if I still do have it in a closet somewhere.

STARmeter. In 2000, she appeared in print ads for Bain de Soleil’s Orange Gelze.

Does anyone know where this photo came from? Who will win the 2020 presidential election. It's from the SoftKey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver 1995. She has appeared in 8 issues of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Stacey will be laid to rest next to her brother Jonas on Burning Springs Road in Versailles. She has also appeared in minor films such as The Dogwalker and Gangster World, and she had a brief role in the feature film, Jerry Maguire. Sign In. Sure!, Gerald Levert and others. Supro - Channel Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 11.7K. I wish we got the amount of SI pictures back then that we get today. Help Center Contributor Zone Polls. From 1992 to 1998, and in 2004, she regularly appeared in the annual edition of SI magazine. Nowadays, they have a platoon of girls, who while pretty, hardly any of them, it seems to me, would have gotten into the issue in the old days.

The subsequent year, 1996 with Rebecca on the cover, has (I think?) Background. Work.

An English Woman in BarbadosPhotographer: Lothar Schmid Model: Stacey WilliamsStyling: Venetia ScottHair & Makeup: Pascal Lewis.

Looking for something to watch? It received a glowing, flattering review in Ebony Magazine that summer. Paste as plain text instead, ×

Community. Survivors, besides her mother, include her significant other, Nathan Nephew; niece, Shia Lindgren (whom she was raising); a sister, Naomi Williams; a brother, James Williams; maternal grandmother, Maxine Smith; and paternal grandmother, Phyllis Bardeau.

Williams said she wants to use federal power to provide more subsidized health care and guarantee voting rights. Stacey A. Snyder was born on April 15, 1968 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Williams was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues from 1992 to 1998.

Williams is known for roles in New Jack City(1991), Bulletproof(1996), and Gunmen(1993).   Your previous content has been restored. It's one of the image files on the CD-ROM. It's the shoot for SI '95, and I know I've seen it somewhere in better quality. Hempstead High School. Hi. Williams appeared in the 1991 film New Jack City in the role of Kareem Akbar, one of Nino Brown's assistants.