We're tired of your smelly greed! Eh, Squidward?

[He takes a bite out of a wooden column. Why don't we take a little walk and, uh... discuss my terms. Squidward: That's the idea. SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward. SpongeBob's voice echos "forever" in Squidward's mind as he opens the door to his house, takes a bath, looks in the mirror, and sits in bed, wide-eyed. Mr. Krabs: Hmm? 2001 Fish #4: I don't know, but he's got a megaphone.

After all, you like your job, right?

SpongeBob: And me and Squidward are gonna stay on strike until we get what we deserve!

Me and Squidward are going to go on strike! [SpongeBob is excited, but Squidward is nervous.]

Easily add text to images or memes. As Squidward and Mr. Krabs walk to work, they continue their discussion and come to an agreement.

SpongeBob!!! Mr. Krabs: And you're going to make protest speeches? (He takes a bite out of a wooden collumn. I will restore the working man to his rightful glory. What is the meaning of this? SpongeBob! I dismantled the establishment!

Short, sweet, and to the point. Goin' on a strike! Squidward! Cobwebs branch from him to the ground. ♪But we're goin' on a strike!♪ [He inadvertently kicks Mr. Krabs in the butt as Krabs sweeps the floor] Hey, guess what, Mr. Krabs?

When Mr. Krabs fires them both, a frustrated Squidward tries to teach SpongeBob the art of picketing, but business only gets better for Mr. Krabs, and Squidward is forced to make a stump speech about how they will “destroy the establishment.” When Squidward has nightmares about being unemployed with SpongeBob forever, he caves into Mr. Krabs and they both reach an agreement, but only after …. As Squidward runs out the door, he sees Mr. Krabs at his door, who begs him and SpongeBob to return, saying that he can't stand the teenagers he hired as replacements and that he is nothing without them.

This hat is my friend! (He kicks open his front door, hammer and saw in hand. Eh, Squidward? Go stand over there.

In this episode, SpongeBob catches the suds after leaving the fri... " Valentine's Day " is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season one. [He kicks open his front door, hammer and saw in hand. (He imagines himself as an old man with a white beard holding a sign reading, "Krusty Still Unfair."

on it.) ‣ Hawaiian Link (a) - Richard Myhill ["Hey, thanks, dude!"] Both: Yes, Mr. Krabs?

Only the floor and base of the walls remain, so when he looks straight ahead from his chair, he can see Squidward and SpongeBob at the dilapidated door frame. https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Squid_on_Strike/transcript?oldid=3242129.

(Meanwhile, Squidward is helping a customer in his ordering boat at the dining area of the Krusty Krab.)

Squidward: Dismantle your oppressive establishment? SpongeBob … (Squidward sits up in bed and screams.)

[Trades envelopes with him] Here's your check.

Squidward: S-Sp-SpongeBob! I dismantled the establishment!

SpongeBob and Squidward are invertebrates, and therefore would have no skeletons to rot away to.

(He grovels at Squidward's feet.)

Then, they return to their sockets. He then saws a table in half.) N/A

is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. SpongeBob: [wails] I can't do it, Squidward!

Will you sign my spatula? Oh, Squidward, could you hold me?

Later, SpongeBob is holding a sign that says "No Fair!"

Teenagers: Alright, Mr. Krabs! Billy (lime fish): Wow, all this supporting is making me hungry. Mr. Krabs: But they didn't, did they, Mr. Squidward? Spongebob strike Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet.

SpongeBob: Wow!

Mr. Krabs: See what I mean? Fish #3: Hey, what's that guy talking about? Squidward: What is this!?! Episode №: (SpongeBob is excited, but Squidward is nervous.)

SpongeBob: Gee, being on strike with Squidward sure is a kick. SpongeBob: I'm sorry, Squidward.

SpongeBob: Hey, guess what, Mr. Krabs?

As they walk to the Krusty Krab together, Squidward discusses the terms of their return to Mr. Krabs. 11 minutes, 34 seconds • Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, that reminds me."] SpongeBob: That was a great speech, Squidward.

Squidward: SpongeBob! When profits are low at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs decides to start deducting his employee's pay for doing ridiculous things including talking, chewing, breathing, lollygagging, and even existing. SpongeBob: I don't know.

Mr. Krabs: I got a bad feeling in the pit of me wallet. SpongeBob's voice echoes "forever" in Squidward's mind as he opens the door to his house, takes a bath, looks in the mirror, and sits in bed, wide-eyed. Sister episode(s): [SpongeBob holds up a picket fence on a stick] Squidward: Uh, SpongeBob? Squidward: SpongeBob, it's "unfair," not "funfair"! October 12, 2001 February 21, 2002See more... November 14, 2001 (EBS) December 11, 2001 December 15, 2001 August 25, 2002 October 10, 2002 January 20, 2003 November 15, 2003 October 29, 2005 December 30, 2005 November 25, 2007 December 29, 2008 November 15, 2009 June 29, 2019

General Now, throw it on the ground. Squidward: [into megaphone] Forget the signs! Sandals: A funfair? Mr. Krabs: In order to pay off these damages, you two are gonna work for me forever!

Mr. Krabs: But they didn't, did they, Mr. Squidward? Krabs' arms pop off followed by his eyes.

SpongeBob: Right!

The strike worked, Squidward!

SpongeBob: Yeah, yeah! You can pick on me, but Squidward is a great leader. SpongeBob: Krusty Krab is unfair!

So what do you say, Mr. Squidward? Squidward, however, assures him that he will have his job back "and more.". [They give him the thumbs up] SpongeBob: Over and under, grab the end, put it through here, up and around, round the horn, bring it back home. In this episode, Squidward gives SpongeBob a pie that la... "Big Pink Loser" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two.

Squidward: I gotta beg Mr. Krabs for my job back and put an end to this nightmare! The Krusty Krab is a wreck!

This episode has the longest time period on a time card to date, "One Eternity Later.". Squidward: I gotta beg Mr. Krabs for my job back and put an end to this nightmare!

This is exactly why we need to go on strike. Mr. Krabs: Oh, sorry, that's me dry cleaning. SpongeBob suddenly turns against Krabs, standing up for Squidward and telling him that they will stay on strike forever until their demands are met which causes the word "forever" to echo in Squidward's mind. Than a dollar 'n' ten an hour

Narrator: One eternity later...

Mr. Krabs: ♪ Counting me money, money sweeter than honey, money, money, this, money, money, that, profit will make me wallet fat! Squidward: Well, I am not paying that cheapskate Krabs one cent, and I suggest you do the same.

Squidward pulls him off again, and this time his face remains pressed against the door.) And living like a slob. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"