All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

- Zeneba. Even after her changes in development throughout the film, we find it hard to believe that she could change her mind that suddenly without having a reference to base her change in decision on. But does she truly forget? However that wouldn’t be a problem because rivers are made of water and all water is connected, therefore he’ll somehow find his way to Chihiro one day.

(deployads = window.deployads || []).push({}); The movie has an open ending, which means that there is certainly the possibility of another encounter sometime in the future. The English version added a subtle hint where Chihiro says to her dad “I think I can handle It.” meaning that she has been through a lot worse, referring back to the spirit world. This item proves that her time in the spirit world was not just a dream. How the portal opened in the first place is a mystery, but the movie gives us a suggestion that there is in fact more than one portal. Referring to the fact that Chihiro has changed as a person and to not go back to how she was before, helpless and spoiled. So let’s begin to dive into the theories and reasons to why we think Chihiro and Haku will meet again. Before Chihiro departs, she makes a promise with Haku that they will meet again. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Polycount page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's reddit page, Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. On Desktop Screen: The Japanese version, however, explains that the river still flows underground. Considering the fact that no time has passed in her memories. After discovering something that has changed her way of life so drastically, one would be certain that Chihiro will no-doubt try to rediscover the spirit world, especially because of the promise to meet Haku again. What we think really happened is that the tunnel is able to change appearance because at the beginning it was clean and red, almost as if it was inviting curiosity, or to draw in unsuspecting people. Haku has been released from his shackles and he is no longer bound to a certain place, which means he is now a free spirit. Haku’s real name was Nigihayami Kohakunushi, the spirit of the Kohaku River, which Chihiro fell into and almost drowned when she was little. Taking this into account, the actual time that has passed would have been no longer than around a month. Put this into your description: no program windows block it from view. There is no proof that this ending does actually exist, it may have spawned from fan-fiction, plus there are some flaws behind this theory. So there we are. The glittering at the end when Chihiro returns to the human world further reinforces the fact that the hair tie contains some kind of magic. However we learn that this river doesn’t exist anymore, we find out that the land was developed into apartments. Required fields are marked *. Looking back to the beginning of the movie when they first enter the spirit world, Chihiro and her family enter through a tunnel beside two other tunnels. At the end, however it was messy and green, as if it was to keep people away by closing itself off with nature, in some way protecting itself from outsiders. “Will we meet again sometime? When Chihiro and her parents left the spirit world, there weren’t any indications of the worlds’ connection severing, which means that it is possible for another portal to open between the two worlds. Promise.”. However, that doesn’t stop us from theorizing and making fan fiction with the beloved characters that we came to know and love.

Haku is no longer bound to Yubaba because he was released from her contract after recovering his real name, which means that he is able to go where he pleases, even possibly to cross between worlds, in order to fulfil the promise. Or does it mean that she shouldn’t look back so she can return to the human world safely? Amber And Lumine Genshin Impact Live Wallpaper, Suzuran Arknights Cute Girl Live Wallpaper, How To Add Animated Wallpaper To Your Desktop Pc, How To Add Animated Wallpaper On Your Mobile Phone, Suzakuin Tsubaki Anime Girl Live Wallpaper, Yachie Kicchou Smoking Touhou Live Wallpaper, Hakurei Reimu Touhou Project Live Wallpaper, Zenitsu Agatsuma Kimetsu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper, Giyu Tomioka Kimetsu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper, Kochou Shinobu Kimetsu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper, Fire God Tanjiro Kimetsu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper, Nezuko Kamado Kimesu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper, Megumin Arch Wizard Konosuba Live Wallpaper, Honkai Impact 3rd Yae Sakura Live Wallpaper, Shinobu Kocho Kimetsu No Yaiba Live Wallpaper. On Mobile Screen: Daisuke Kanbe: Under the Rich Playboy Mask, a True Gem! We love to hear your thoughts and theories too, please be sure to leave a comment down below and we look forward to seeing you on the next article! We don’t know for sure but it could also refer to the spirit world itself, not to look back at the events that took place, or the spirits that she had to depend on and to just live on with her life using her own strength. We believe it is her connection to the spirit world. I then saw Asur-Misoa's illustration of Haku and Chihiro, which I think would fit. The story is about the adventures of a ten-year-old girl named Chihiro as she wanders into the world of the gods and spirits. Rumours suggest that the only way to view this 30-second clip is to see it in a museum located in Japan. One of the most sought after questions from the film is ‘Will Chihiro and Haku ever meet again?’ Miyazaki, of course, won’t tell us this, so we have to come to our own conclusions.

Copyright © 2019-2020 WallpaperWaifu.com | Images are for personal, non commercial use. If so, why? What are your thoughts on this? Every beautiful scene, drawn by Hayao Miyazaki, is a work of art.The film, which centers on Chihiro, a little girl who gets inadvertently trapped in the Spirit World and must fight to save … We think not, and here’s why. However, at the end of the movie she has a different outlook on her new life. Does it mean that Chihiro should just move on and not look back again at her past? One thing that Miyazaki tells us is that Chihiro does in fact lose her memories of the events in the Spirit world as she leaves it.

If you have a related Youtube channel, enter the URL. When they were leaving the spirit world, Haku tells Chihiro not to look back until she leaves the tunnel. Click here See actions taken by the people who manage and post 14 talking about this. Think about it. Like a normal wallpaper, an animated wallpaper serves as the background on your desktop, which is visible to you only when your workspace is empty, i.e. Chihiro And Haku Spirited Away Live Wallpaper for your desktop pc & mobile phone - Keywords: Animated Wallpaper, Free Download, Wallpaper Engine.

Chihiro And Haku Spirited Away Live Wallpaper, Infernal Vel’Koz League Of Legends Live Wallpaper. The only difference with desktop wallpaper is that an animated wallpaper, as the name implies, is animated, much like an animated screensaver but, unlike screensavers, keeping the user interface of the operating system available at all times. Fantasy Spirited Away Haku X Chihiro Haku Chihiro Spirited ... Ii Home Sweet After six years of leaving the wonderous Spirit World, Haku had not yet fulfilled the last promise he and Chihiro … As Haku is a river spirit, perhaps he can only move where there is water. Given by Zeneba and woven together with No-face, Boh and Yubaba’s Bird, friends that she had made in the Spirit World. All rights reserved. Meaning that the portal cannot stay closed forever, as there is something involving the trapping of humans that needs to take place, whether it’s to turn them into pigs to feed spirits is a whole different and dark theory which we won’t get into. Chihiro will most likely try to find a way back to meet Haku, when she eventually remembers. Please see the. • Disclaimer:WallpaperWaifu.com is not affiliated with any software. Zeniba said, “Memories are never forgotten, they are just difficult to recall.” which means that she will struggle but eventually remember. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Apparently, it shows when Chihiro goes to her new school and finds out that a new student had just transferred, who is Haku. Let’s breakdown the actual ending, there is a theory suggesting that a lot of time has passed in the real world since Chihiro and her parents went through the portal. After discovering something that has changed her way of life so drastically, one would be certain that Chihiro will no-doubt try to rediscover the spirit world, especially because of the promise to meet Haku again.

Really love this wallpaper, great job, the work u did looks superb, proably gonna be my favorite, for a long time. One of them told me that she wanted a picture of Haku from Spirited Away. One of the most successful films from Japan that has reached many hearts worldwide, Spirited Away is the highest grossing film in Japanese history, winning numerous awards for its much-admired story and renowned animation.

That concludes our list for the reasons why we think Chihiro and Haku will meet again. 15 years after its initial release, it still holds its own against present animation, and will be a film remembered for many generations for its beautifully drawn art to its heart-warming tale of a young girl’s journey into the spirit world. Spirited Away (千と千尋の神隠し,Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, literally translated as "Sen and Chihiro's Spiriting Away"), is an animated film written and directed Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli, and was released on July 20, 2001. Sure we will. Though magic is used to wipe her recently made memories, is it forever? Due to its lively nature, animated wallpaper is sometimes also referred to as Live Wallpaper.

It was Haku that saved her by carrying her to the bank. Created by Hayao Miyazaki and his team at Studio Ghibli in Japan, it was bought worldwide through Walt Disney Pictures and remains to be one of the most popular films to watch, ever. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Wallpaper Engine. There is also a rumoured ending that was originally only released in Japan, along with the original release of the DVD before it was translated to English. What we can take from this is that there was some sort of magic involved that controlled the portal opening and that something was luring people inside, especially with all that unattended food. Promise? One part of the film that you may have forgotten was when Chihiro was at Zeniba’s house. Chihiro will most likely try to find a way back to meet Haku, when she eventually remembers. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. I rewatched the whole film, and hoped to find a wallpaper that could portray my favorite soundtrack from the movie. My name is Karu and I am from England. Animated wallpaper is a cross between a screensaver and desktop wallpaper. This is why Haku was working for Yubaba, as he was lost and had no way to get home. Do you think they will meet again? Anime has always been a big part of my life and is something that I hold dear to my heart. We just like their neat software.

Perhaps that’s why she loses her memories of it? Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. After all, he promised. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. At the beginning of the movie, Chihiro was quite sceptical of moving to a new place, worried and lacked confidence.