"What is it?" But these are nothing compared to the plans a new foe has for her.

A/N: I would like to thank for helping me come up with ideas for this fanfic, it was a lot of fun to write. **Author's note update added to Ch. Condamné à errer rongé par la faim. Chihiro felt blush starting to rise to her face.

It suits you," Kiyoshi grinned. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. What secrets will she uncover there, and what new challenges will she face? Don't leave me I don't want to be alone!" People had been giving her hostile stares all morning, worst of all...Haku looked at her with disgust. Aina said as she took out her notebook and pen. "If you need anything else let me know" She smiled at Haku and walked away. Follow/Fav Spirited Away 2. The clothes he was wearing were the only ones he had. This chapter is much longer than all the others. After one fateful day, she returns to the Spirited World, but not alone.

She met his gaze his eyes looked so sincere. She watched Haku look back at the apartment building, then over across the street at her college, and all the little shops near it. ", "Ah, and who is your friend" she said looking at him up and down. The only place where she feels she belongs. She immediately started eating angrily. It was around lunchtime and she seriously needed the break. She thought. PLZ NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, LAPUTA: CASTLE IN THE SKY OR SPIRITED AWAY OR ANY OF IT'S CHARACTERS! She looked behind her and seen Hojo riding toward them on his bike. A small women came running up to them and hugged Chihiro. Once is ok, twince is fate, thrice is destiny! With her mating to Haku rapidly approaching, Chihiro has a number of new problems to face. he yelled, "If you kill them that doesn't make it better, please stay. Haha. There were bright black and blue finger prints around Chihiro's ankle. Don't be surprised if you see a slap mark on his face tomorrow. Your review has been posted.

Not to mention the mysterious and handsome man she feels inexplicably drawn to. She will only reclaim her son through an ultimatum from an unsuspecting figure. He opened the bathroom door and walked over to Chihiro. For the sake of her sanity— who is he? Chihiro then turned sharply on her heel and headed back inside. SIXTH CHAP: RE-EDITED &UPLOADED! Looking at Chihiro's smiling face reassured him, he stood up and took her hand.

He grabbed her shoulders. He looked at Aina. Bright flashes of blues and greens sparked in his eyes they were no longer the gentle eyes she loved, they looked like they were on fire. He looked at his clothing, then hers, then back at his. Before Chihiro could protest he took her face firmly in his hands and planted a deliberately sloppy and wet kiss on her mouth. He couldn't believe how beautiful the human world actually was he studied every little thing, it was as if his eyes couldn't get enough. ingin rasanya ia membenci lelaki itu,tapi apa daya.Ia tahu hatinya tak bisa membenci sosok itu. He looked so hot. His eyes seemed to dart all over looking at everything, it made her smile. Haku is dating a younger girl, but not like Howl & Pazu; he doesn't judge either of them as he just wants them to be happy. Haku stared at the clothing he didn't know what to think of it.

He suddenly remembered when Chihiro arrived in the spirit world, and how different her clothing was. (Extract- moved to Wattpad and A03. Pourtant il aura suffi d'un regard ne se détournant pas, d'un regard curieux posé sur lui. She continued to stare into the distance. They walked out of the apartment building and started to walk down the street. When her human parents die, leaving her alone at the soft age of 17, she runs off to where she felt more alive, and strong. She froze. "Good well I better go, goodbye Chihiro" he gave Haku one final glance then got on his bike and road off. "Wait Haku! But he didn't think he could sleep, knowing those disgusting men were next door. he said nervously as he looked down at his clothes. I love hearing what you guys think. Spirited away and Howls moving castle are connected theory. He didn't question Chihiro anymore. "Uhh ohh" she said looking him up and down. These words didn't register to Haku at first. ... Chapter 6: Jealousy "Come on I'll show you the human world" These words didn't register to Haku at first. I was pretty proud about that! Chihiro!AU. : Well...I kno I haven't updated in FOREVER, but please forgive me...I've been working on other stuff ...including a new Inuyasha fic ...I need to work on the second chapter...I've just posted the first recently...the story's titled 'Love always finds a way'...but I need positive feedback on it to continue...sorry if this chapter is bad...I'm currently low on creative vibes...in other words I'm very bored and nothing I write seems to be good...summer vacation...it rocks if you have stuff to do...but I haven't even had a chance to go swimming...my dad's going to school and my mom works till like one in the morning...so I sit here...at home...babysitting my brother...being bored...anyways I've ranted enough about how much my life sucks...and to all the people who think Chihiro is majorly OOC...she may be in the first few chapters...but it's just a facade that she puts up to hide how much Haku truly hurt her...being a bitch lets her let out her pent up anger...but anywho... here's your new chapter...enjoy! She looked over at him and had to contain herself from bursting with laughter, he looked so confused and almost a little worried. He watched Chihiro go into the bathroom and close the door. "What with all the noise?" She placed her index finger over his lips. He was just a friend to, even though he wished it were something more. Those men weren't going to harm her again he'd make sure of it. Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: Chihiro sintió un escalofrío recorrer cada centímetro de su cuerpo, erizándola por completo. "I think the jeans will fit you they look the right size", "You'll look fine, you only have to wear them out in public" she reassured him, "Okay whatever it takes to make me look human". ... Sophie becomes successful and happy and her life seems perfect to the point that Lettie her younger twin becomes jealous because Sophie now has all the attention. ", "Tell me what's going on first" he demanded. He picked it up and ran his hands over the smooth surface of the brown colored cover. Haku hated seeing her like this.

She didn't want to tell him. She curled up and started crying into her knees. "Mika? "I'm glad I'm here with you right now, sorry I kept you waiting so long" He looked over at her. Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 547 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: Summary: Chihiro Ogino always felt she did not belong to the human world. "Please don't say anything else, I'm to tired.".

"You insolent little bastard! many thoughts ran through Haku's head as he watched the happenings in the garden. She smiled at him. He opened his mouth to speak. Until one day, a mysterious transferee with captivating emerald eyes had caught hers in a trance, who's too uncannily familiar for her own good. ia kecewa,ia sakit hati... Kenapa Lelaki itu tak menepati janjinya?apakah hanya ia yang berharap? He stood there for awhile looking at it, he finally opened it slowly. The man rode up to them and got off his bike. 10 years after being in darkness, one spirit is ready to face the light and claim what he thinks is his. They gazed off into the distance, eating in silence. Rated: K - Indonesian - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 503 - Reviews: 1 - Published: Chihiro didn't remember the events during Spirited Away.10 years later, it's all going to start coming back. I usually just sit up in my room and think about you.".

"Oh," he said getting her point, "My name's Kiyoshi. He flipped through the other pages there were various drawings of him, and the others from the spirit world.

"So what do you think of the human world" Chihiro said as she looked over at him. I'll go kill them!" A.N. He looked at her completely puzzled. He sat there and let her cry into his shirt again, he gently patted her back. He looked around nervously, this world was so new to him he didn't know how he was suppose to act. He couldn't be jealous why would he be? No!" Across from her bed was a dresser with a mirror on it. She could see anger in his eyes and maybe even jealousy. See my profile for details.). He continued to stare at Hojo till he was completely down the street. She stuck her leg out and slowly started pulling up her pant leg. [Based off of a Vocaloid song]. Chihiro blushed and looked at the ground. Each person looked different, it was strange to him. Finally she opened her eyes and took a deep calming breath. He had that confused look on his face again that made him look so cute. He was tired as well. She never fit into the human world, and although she looked and smelled like Human, she never truly was. Rated: T - French - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,472 - Published: Chihiro is a special type of spirit. And why the hell was he so mad because of this...?" A.N.

"Just a friend from my college art class, now come on lets go.". The jealousy left him. See my profile for details.). Leave me reviews! "And how about you Haku?" "No its not that, just people in the human world don't dress like you do.". "Its very different, but yet its more beautiful than I expected it to be" he met her gaze, "You thought since humans are so destructive, like with what they did to your river that our world wouldn't be beautiful?". "I was going to do so anyway but it's nice to have your endorsement." She felt the same heat rise up her hand. Will they be able to fill the void of time that has been buried within their hearts? Who is Haku? Chihiro walked in and shut the door behind her. He took a moment to think about his response. What's yours?". The shirt was slightly tighter across his chest, showing an outline of his muscles. He looked up at her, she looked angry. He felt Chihiro take his hand. She extended her hand and he took it immediately. Book 2: A Tie Amongst Rivers. 7 years have gone by since Chihiro last seen Hakuall hope is lost until Yubaba pays her unexpected visit. He was hesitant to open it. She didn't know what he would say. Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 836 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: It all started with her having strange dreams of falling on deep waters, paradise-like gardens, and a faceless individual who played a wooden instrument melodiously. She didn't met his eyes, his voice sounded so worried. They both smiled. A love that no one can foresee, with no sign of blooming and sailing. I'm sure it'll make you feel better right?". He took the clothes from Chihiro and walked into her bathroom. You are such a fucking moron!" Aina walked over and set there baskets in front of them. Se quedó sin palabras. she mumbled into his shirt. She pleaded. Each person had different clothes, different body types, different everything. Haku slowly picked up his burger and took a small bite. They continued to walk down the street there were various little restaurants and shops along the way.

She walked straight past them and tried to keep her eyes focused on her apartment doorway.

Chihiro hated the way Aina was staring at him. Your review has been posted. It was a lot different. "Are you alright" He didn't try to keep the worry out of his voice. She was making goo goo eyes at Haku. He picked her up gently, and sat down on her bed, with her curled up in his arms. It was a small place there were various humans sitting at tables all around him eating. Chihiro watched anger form in his face. There were all beautiful. Half-Spirit [Spirited Away Haku x Reader Fan Fiction] November 3, 2016 ѕнιgυraa . A lesson Chihiro learned when her town was attacked, driving her into a world of spirits and magic she had apparently visited eleven years ago. I can't believe the nerve of that girl Chihiro thought to herself. Haku cocked his head at the word cheeseburger he'd never heard it before. Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 12,806 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 90 - Updated: "If someday I no longer had this voice that you said was beautiful, would you still, even then, love me?"