You can use a large bowl, or do it right on the sheet pan. These common scenarios will teach you the basics of furniture design. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. STEP 1. Auto-renews at $4.99/mo. Email. Combine butter, stir-fry sauce, powder, cumin, and salt; drizzle over cereal mixture, tossing to coat. at 300°.

It will picked it up! Bake at 250° for an hour or so until snack mix is golden and crispy. 2 cups crisscross of corn and rice cereal (such as Crispix), ½ cup reduced-fat wheat crackers (such as Wheat Thins), ½ cup reduced-fat cheddar crackers (such as Cheez-It), 1 tablespoon ginger stir-fry sauce (such as Lawry's). Spicy Ranch Crackers Recipe. , per your taste (I like to use Sriracha). This sweet and spicy snack mix filled with rice cereal, pretzels, bagel chips, and nuts is sweetened with maple syrup or honey and has a little hot sauce for a subtle fiery kick. Our Halloween cupcake recipes and decorating ideas for monsters, black cats, witches, and ghosts, and more are all magical to make and decorate, whether you decorate store-bought or homemade cupcakes. Welcome to Yummly, your smart cooking sidekick! I love this and it is not bland but not spicy enough for the little ones to turn their nose up either. 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares. Building your essential baking toolbox starts here! Take this to snack on before dinner. Searching for something to call your two-toned kitty?

Required fields are marked *. Toss the sauce with all of the snacks. Overall, tasted good and would make again. If you haven’t made these yet, you are missing out. However all my recipes … In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter and next 7 ingredients. For adjustments: I doubled the recipe, baked for a full hour, used Smart Balance instead of butter, we only had 1/2 of the required chili powder, subbed garlic salt for regular salt, and I only used corn chex, wheat chex and pretzel sticks. Get tips for arranging living room furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most of your space.

If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. amzn_assoc_title = ""; Thanks for sharing! Spread mixture into a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation.

MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Find easy recipes for crisps, bar cookies, cake, cupcakes, cheesecake … For the perfect late-season bloomer, you can't go wrong with chrysanthemums! ... Spicy-Sweet Maple Snack Mix Spicy-Sweet Maple Snack Mix… Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. It’s perfect for munching! amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; This recipe was originally created for Go Bold With Butter. Subscribe today and receive this quick guide right to your inbox: Your email address will not be published.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how your comment data is processed. I will be making this again & again, cheap to make, easy and healthy while still tasting good. this website. Stir in worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper sauce. The oven does the rest! See the full recipe on their website.

362 calories; total fat 22g; saturated fat 5g; polyunsaturated fat 5g; monounsaturated fat 10g; cholesterol 6mg; sodium 459mg; potassium 275mg; carbohydrates 34g; fiber 4g; sugar 2g; protein 10g; trans fatty acidg; vitamin a 292IU; vitamin c 1mg; thiaminmg; riboflavinmg; niacin equivalents 2mg; vitamin b6mg; folate 16mcg; vitamin b12mcg; calcium 131mg; iron 4mg. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; 35 Quick-and-Easy Dessert Recipes Serve up no-fuss homemade desserts with our quick recipes for both warm and cold sweet treats. And while the snacks make the base of this mix, all of the flavor and craveability comes from the sweet and spicy sauce. Washing clothes by hand is a little extra work, but it's a well-worth-it laundry chore. 1 cup oyster crackers. For extra fun, combine two of these recipes, like our Salted Caramel Popcornand our Chocolate Covered Pretzels, to create your one mix-and-match party mix. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home. Drizzle butter mixture over snack mixture, tossing to coat. And my husband is usually right there alongside me, handful after handful. In a small saucepan combine butter, chili powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Your email address will not be published. Store mixture in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Arranging furniture is one of the most daunting—yet most important—design decisions. And this chex mix recipe, with a slightly sweet and spicy seasoning mix… BH&G is part of the Meredith Home Group. Here's what we predict to be trending in the coming year. Bake in the oven for about 1 and a half hours until snack mix is golden and crisp, stirring every 20 minutes or so. Would have to quadruple the recipe when entertaining. For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish. Toss together crispy corn snack crackers, rice cereal squares, bite-sizewhite Cheddar cheese crackers, mini pretzels, smoked almonds in a large bowl. 117 calories; calories from fat 30%; fat 3.9g; saturated fat 1.7g; mono fat 0.7g; poly fat 0.5g; protein 2.2g; carbohydrates 18.5g; fiber 0.8g; cholesterol 6mg; iron 2.6mg; sodium 368mg; calcium 17mg. Store in an airtight container for up to several weeks. Spice up your next party with this easy snack recipe. The 10 Most Popular House Styles Explained, Call Your Stylist: These Hair Colors Will Be Everywhere This Spring, 7 Small But Impactful Ways to Fit Self-Care Into Your Day Right Now, 50 Names That Are Perfect for Black and White Cats, Nutrition Spicy Ranch Crackers…. I prefer honey over syrup, and like Frank’s for the hot sauce. Info. Sweet + Salty Snack Mix The Clever Carrot. 29 Easy Pumpkin Carving Ideas For the Best Jack-o’-Lanterns On the Block, Your Complete Guide to Growing Gorgeous Fall Mums, You Might Want to Skip Cleaning Up Leaves This Fall—Here's Why, The Only Weed Identification Guide You'll Ever Need, 21 Essential Baking Tools Every Home Cook Needs (Plus 16 That Are Nice to Have), What Style Is Your House?

Was told it tasted like a Mexican side dish.

you may have in the back of the pantry! Source: Better Homes and Gardens Save Pin Print. Combine the Chex cereal, pretzels, bagel chips, peanuts, almonds and cashews on a large sheet pan. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "compledelici-20"; Can you believe Christmas is almost here? In an ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven. This is perfect recipe to use up any half bags of crackers, nuts, etc. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00RDLQ4GI,B0049C2S32,B00004OCNS,B071LHW63L"; posted in: Snacks & Appetizers We have everything from kid-friendly (and easy!) amzn_assoc_linkid = "ced47691542e3eaa036c45a49071d3d3"; Like many, I did not find this recipe particularly spicy. Recipe … We’ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools. STEP 2.

Offers may be subject to change without notice. We've got everything you need to improve life in the kitchen, from personalized recipe recommendations to handy planning tools and hands-on lessons. Here's how to tell the differences between each architectural style.