Many of the spice tailor kits have become an absolute staple in our house they are so good. First off Spice Tailor is made in India which is perfect. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. If you like Indian at home this is the best. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala (300g), See all details for The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala (300g), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Never been a fan of “packet mixes” so to speak but on the whim thought I’d give this one a shot, stole it from Tesco’s and wow what can I say. I have only given The Spice Tailor’s butter chicken three stars because although the end product is very tasty, there are a couple of steps that need to be done to get to the end product. Love this one so much! Spice Tailor didn’t disappoint - I loved it! It's the best. I used to get this in England. I love Daal but I can never seem to get an authentic flavour when I make it myself.

My family and I love this curry, in fact we love all the Spice Tailor curry sauces. This page works best with JavaScript. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

All the hard work is done for you… just cook up some rice and a great meals is ready in no time. I find other brands of butter chicken sauce far easier to cook with. It’s very authentic and taste like the local takeaway. Cannot recommend Spice Tailor highly enough. And the spice flavours were aromatic and just the right amount to make a perfect meal. So easy to cook and lovely robust flavors. I love that you can literally fill your house with the aromas of the spices cooking - everything is added at different steps of the cooking - and the house is full of delicious aromas that make your stomach growl and your mouth water in anticipation! I absolutely Love this curry base. This is terrific to have in the pantry as it makes dinner preparation so easy and is very delicious. Authentic butter chicken! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Spice Tailor’s base/sauce packs have the perfect balance of flavours without the overpowering taste of the preservatives and additives that normally make jar sauces taste icky. This curry is super easy and quick to make.

It's great. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala (300g) at Amazon.com. I had Classic Lentil Tarka Daal. I love the simplicity of the spice tailor kits and the flavour of the butter chicken is superb, it feels a little more authentic home cooked with the spices and 3 step method. I serve it with either Greek yoghurt on the side or sour cream. This is perfect for the two of us.

Definitely will buy again. I really wish this came in a larger pack as it only make a small serving but it's so worth it. This is the closest to the authentic Indian cooking. It even pleased my …

Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering. You can have it with a wide range of vegetables added. Serving sizes are not huge so be mindful if you have a family to feed. Great work Spice tailor team!!

So often I have bought, and been disappointed with, a jar or sauce for a quick butter chicken. This is a time saver and tastes restaurant quality!

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2015. This is great meal idea for a weekday when you do not have a lot of time and want a tasty meal. Get the latest news, free product trials, prizes, recipes and much more… first. I will never go back to making my own butter chicken from scratch or order takeaway again. times as much as it did in the UK supermarkets. And I love all of the flavours. We were pleasantly surprised how quick and easy it was to use. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Looking forward to trying other flavours. Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest. Easy to follow and tastes great! Love it. Bought this on special a while back, it's a great alternative to making curries from scratch with a bit more of an authentic flavour. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Buenísimo.

I'm a big fan of the Patak's sauces - but OMGOSH - the Spice Tailor range is by far most impressive! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Only recently started using this range and has now become the fast fave - knocking Patak's down to number 2 of my preferred choices for sauces/spices for easy, convenient cooking! Lo hice con pollo y quedó espectacular. The Spice Tailor range is truly versatile. Simply take your pick from the bits to buy, add the specially selected spices, stir in the sauce and you have a fresh, authentic Indian meal in just 10 minutes.