Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic disc brakes provide sure and smooth stopping power, dual-piston calipers with an 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor in front and 140mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor in back. Haro complete setups are rare in that they work well for tall riders or anyone over 6 feet. Planet X Bars. Well, it's actually my husband's bike so I just borrow it when I want to use it. The bomb-proof Marzocchi DJ2 fork is built for braun with 80mm of air-assisted, coil-sprung travel, 32mm alloy stanchions and one-piece magnesium lower. * Specifications are subject to change without notice, Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual (All Languages), Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual Addendum: Riding With Kids, Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, double-butted ORE DT, forged HT/ISCG BB/chainstay yoke/horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioner and axle carrier, multispeed hardware, disc only, Tank FX, 1-1/8"" threadless w/ hollow bolt, Marzocchi DJ2, 80mm, Cr-Mo steerer, 32mm alloy stanchions, 1pc. I was really impressed with how durable this bike is, it has clearly been designed for tough trails. However, there is huge savings when you buy a complete bike. As with most everything, you have to pay for what you get. I also liked the feel of the bike; only having 80mm Marzochi. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The tough Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo, chromoly, frame can take a beating.

It is just so fast you can’t even imagine.

There are a few bikes standing in a garage, and P7 is a pride of my 'collection'. This entry was posted on May 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm and is filed under Dirt Jumping & Slalom. BMX & Dirt Jump Bikes. Berrecloth tested and approved, our A1 Premium Aluminum frame uses a double-butted ORE down tube, super-strong forged head tube and horizontal dropouts with hardware for single and multi-speed options. Compare Deals for . close. This is coupled with short chainstays, which are just 15.5in in the middle of their adjustment range. * Specifications are subject to change without notice. adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Wind Pants Men's. We rode that breeze into the gound. The solid steel frame means you can throw it off of most sized jumps and still come out the other side in one piece. Login/Sign Up. But he bought it in the Philippines so I guess it will be cheaper in ... My best friend has this superb Hummer mountain bike, which she purchased for close to $700.

Also, if you want to add a bike to your quiver, this is a good value to get a dirt jumping, whip that will last. But as I got older I found that niggles in my ankle and knee joints were getting more frequent and taking longer to heal. In pump tracks and through dirt jumps the P.2 is instantly at home, offering fantastic control in the air.

The best thing that the bike attracts me was its appearance and style.

For some this custom ability is great. Coming out of Miami of Ohio, Big Ben was the savior the Pittsburgh Steelers were hoping for. DJ III 04. It was my sophomore year of college, and after a previous year of using a brake-less $20 piece of junk bike I found off craigslist, 3 flats, 2 cracks decided that it was time to invest in a nicer bike for my daily mile commutes to campus. The only nod to the budget price is the extra weight it’s carrying due to the eight gears. The Specialized P2 is the mid-level bike in the P Series and offers great value. Don't miss out on MBUK – get your next 3 issues for just £5, Get the next 3 issues of the UK's number one cycling magazine for just £5, Diverse if not versatile. P. BIKES ARE A LIFESTYLE, born and bred with the integrity to push the limits of physics at your favorite jumps, streets and skate parks. 2004 Specialized P2, 26 Dirt Jumper. 600obo not firm on price.