You do nothing.”, “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.

A deep friendship is like a rainbow. If you’re lucky enough to be in love with your best friend, let them know how much they mean to you with these friendship quotes for your partner. I love her toooo much even more than my own life

This tests every aspect of your affection. Everyone should have someone like that in their life.”, “That was the thing about best friends. I have been an active contributor to The Random Vibez from last 2 years. To help enlighten your personal experience of that beautifully human emotion, here are 30 of the best spiritual love quotes from deep, wise souls. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself the challenge is to silence the mind. A friend like you is a friend that I don't want to lose.

It feels great to celebrate our friends for special occasions or simply brighten their day just because. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. The hand of an old friend.”, “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”, “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.”, “Do good to your friends to keep them, to your enemies to win them.”, “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”, “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. This person is one you could forever talk to. If make a purchase through these links, we receive a commission at no extra cost to you. And what better to send your soulmate than the best quotes and most touching memes to tell them exactly how much you care? The soul that is within me no man can degrade.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus, “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together.

Hi Hannah, Thanks for compiling these friendship quotes. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.”, “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.”, “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”, “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.”, “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you.

Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”, “They make me stronger; they make me braver.”, “Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.”, “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled.”, “What is a friend?

Friends The misadventures of a group of friends as they navigate the pitfalls of work, life and love in Manhattan. Depends how good you live ’em.

But the best ship of all is friendship.”, “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”, “Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.”, “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.”, “Every friendship travels at sometime through the black valley of despair. Oh you’re my best friend.”, “The biggest ingredient in a best friend is someone whose actions you respect and who you can truly be yourself around.”, “Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. Explore 1000 Soul Quotes by authors including Thomas Carlyle, Emily Dickinson, and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe at BrainyQuote. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. You lose the attraction and the magic.”, “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”, “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.”, “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack.

As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.”, “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”, “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.”, “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”, “All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.”, “The rules of friendship are tacit, unconscious; they are not rational.

You don't have a soul.

Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. I love reading your site daily. A friend like you is a friend I can tell all my secrets to. Don’t just work on your looks, but work on making your soul beautiful. Cherish your friends like they're your family. Below is our collection of inspirational, wise and beautiful new friends quotes, new friends sayings, and new friends proverbs, collected from a variety of sources. You can find your soulmate in a friendship." 15 Quotes To Share With Your Best Friend - Your Human Diary & Your Other Half.

— Faye Hall, "What’s the difference?” I asked him, “Between the love of your life and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not.” — Tarryn Fisher, "Imagine meeting someone who even understood the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul." Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” — Marilyn Monroe, “It’s not being in love that makes me happy.

Still, no matter what role your soulmate plays in your life, if you've found a soulmate in your best friend, consider yourself more than lucky. 1. Nothing.”, “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.”, “Silences make the real conversations between friends. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” — Winnie the Pooh, “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” — Oscar Wilde, “A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere.

We cannot force it any more than love.”, “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.”, “Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.”, “We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. You have a body.

One thing in the world, of value, is the active soul.

50 Chill Vibes Quotes, Sayings, And Captions, 50 Respect Your Elders Quotes And Sayings, 40 White Coat Ceremony Quotes To Motivate Doctors, Top 40 Aquarium Quotes And Captions For Your Fish Love, Top 50 You Stole My Heart Quotes That Will Melt You, 50 My Husband Is My Best Friend Quotes To Express Your Love, 130 Blessed Quotes for Your Everyday Blessings, 150 Inspirational Healing Quotes, Prayers, Sayings and Images, 55 Funny Drinking With Friends Quotes And Captions, 70 Heartless Quotes For Cold Hearted People, “Go to the people and the places that set a spark in your soul.”, “The living soul of man, once conscious of its power, cannot be quelled.” –, “Heart is a connection between two souls.

If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. Don't ever let them go, for they're your guardian angel sent from heaven above.

“Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli “A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience.” Just as the soul bears the body, so God endures the world.

Being around your soulmate feels like coming home from a long vacation and slipping into your most comfy sweatpants at the end of a long day. One of your best friends in life might also be your significant other. He's my BEST FRIEND... You will never know how much I care. Like oh, hello, it’s you. When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul. *Update: Published on October 24, 2017 and updated on May 5, 2020. I also love the idea you have shared to us.

A friend like you is a friend I don't regret meeting.

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. They care if you have wine.” — Unknown, “If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.” — Matthew Gray Gubler, “Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.” — Unknown, “It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. Earlier I believed that friendship is nothing but just a jock. I asked three friends whom I believed useless, but all of them were ready to lend me money. '”, “Every friendship goes through ups and downs. Depends how loud you shut it. It’s a million little things.” – Unknown, “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” – Eustache Deschamps, “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius, “A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.” – Heidi Wills, “A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.” – Unknown, “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides, “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides, “Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.” – Plautus, “Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott, “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” – John Leonard, “In a friend you find a second self.” – Isabelle Norton, “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke, “Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.” – Herodotus, “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard, “A friend is a gift you give yourself.” – Robert Louis Stephenson, “Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.” – Benjamin Franklin, “Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.” – Jacques Delille, “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” – Elizabeth Taylor, “Where there are friends, there is wealth.” – Titus Maccius Plautus, “Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.” – Unknown, “The best time to make friends is before you need them.” – Ethel Barrymore, “The best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford, “Best friends: it’s a promise, not a label.” – Unknown, “Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life.” – Nathaniel Richmond, “A best friend is like a fourleaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb, “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.” – Unknown, “Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.” – Unknown, “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson, “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” – N.R.