type to search . Glory of the 80’s by Tori Amos 81. Here are our picks for the best songs with numbers in the title that the genre has to offer. Top 100 songs for the year 1975 from the Billboard Year-End Hot 100 charts. All Rights Reserved. A climactic finale to the French duo's influential debut album, “One Minute to Midnight” is a smoldering line of bassy synths that'll have you breathing hard on the edge of your seat. Do you know the girl singer on Eminem's "Stan"?

and The Sunshine Band, It's a Sin When You Love Somebody - Joe Cocker, One Man Woman / One Woman Man - Paul Anka and Odia Coates, How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - James Taylor, Morning Side of the Mountain - Donny and Marie Osmond, When Will I See You Again - Three Degrees, Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) - B.T. “11:02” is a favorite from his debut album ? Eminem sampled Dido's "Thank You" for his song "Stan," and Dido appeared in his video as Stan's unfortunate wife. They couldn't find a lead singer, so Page and Jones formed Led Zeppelin. Make a fool of yourself trying to recreate his incredible mouth noises. You may think your favorite songs are all about the words, but numbers play a major role when it comes to music. Esken, Pab The Kid. “One Saturday night” by Big Tymers and Capos, 69. “Someday I’ll Be Saturday night” by Bon Jovi, 22.

All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Express, Can't Get It Out of My Head - Electric Light Orchestra, You Got the Love - Rufus (featuring Chaka Khan), Junior's Farm / Sally G - Paul McCartney and Wings, Long Tall Glasses (I Can Dance) - Leo Sayer, Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John, Get Dancin' - Disco Tex and The Sex-O-lettes. Years ago a friend of mine challenged me to make a list of songs with 7 or seven in the title and I actually flaked. I don’t want to do anything during Saturdays aside from catching up on my favorite TV series, flipping through non-fiction books, and squeezing in a few yoga poses just so I wouldn’t feel guilty about not working out. “Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)” by The Who, 53. The '70s gave us Muppets, disco and Van Halen, all which show up in this groovy quiz. And if you want to give it a try, then you should definitely check out this list. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. She talks about her jug band beginnings and shares a Dylan story. Songfacts category - Songs with numbers in the title. “Saturday Night is Dead” by Graham Parker, 70. Harrison Lipton. Sleepy Head.

The Mills Brothers. Ripped from Salva's 2011 album Complex Housing will have you leanin' straight to your jeweler to cop 40 karats of your own solid gold.

“Louisiana Saturday Night” by Mel McDaniel, 33. by Band-Aid was the first big group charity single.

From massive pop hits to classic R&B ballads, you can count on these numerical tracks. Geeking out on her favorite music artists is her guilty pleasure.

Sheryl Crow's longtime songwriting partner/guitarist Jeff Trott reveals the stories behind many of the singer's hits, and what its like to be a producer for Leighton Meester and Max Gomez.

“(Say No to) Saturday’s Girl” by Human Switchboard, 57. Cold Since ’81 by CamelPhat 82. “Saturday Morning Fever” by Loudon Wainwright III, 35.

“The Heart of Saturday Night” by Diana Krall, 71.

?, pronounced “Taiko.”. “American Saturday Night” by Brad Paisley, 34. Songs where something goes horribly wrong (literally or metaphorically), and help is needed right away. You may think your favorite songs are all about the words, but numbers play a major role when it comes to music.From summing up all the ways you can leave your lover to remembering that year that gave you the best summer of your life, these songs with a number in the title … It's catchy synth melody lured a collaborative after-version with Chris Brown called “Five More Hours,” but we think the vocal-less original is fun enough to enjoy on its own.

How well do you know your David Bowie lyrics? "A Pirate Looks at Forty," Jimmy Buffett, 13. Giraffage – “19 Hours” Feat. Here comes a real head bopper for all the funky bass lovers. From Aretha Franklin to Taylor Swift, these breakup songs will heal your heart. Take a ride on a roller coaster of sound. “Saturday Night Fish Fry” by Louis Jordan Feat. “Saturday Night Experience (Ron Trent vocal)” by Jody Watley, 51.

The "Midnight At The Oasis" singer is an Old Time gal. English pop rock band The 1975 has released four studio albums, a live album, five extended plays and twelve singles.The band's debut album, The 1975 (2013), debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and was certified Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry.Its follow-up, I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It, was released on 26 February 2016. It makes us want to crawl inside 2010 and stay dancing under its bright euphoria forever. From Aretha Franklin to Carly Rae Jepsen, these artists recorded memorable TV themes. New Energy was a banging album from start to finish, and “Two Thousands and Seventeen” is one of the coolest cuts. Chart © by Billboard, a part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC.

Music would be nothing without numbers.

But I find myself looking forward to Saturday because it signals the perfect time to take a rest from the tedious workweek and all the craziness that might have happened the previous night. Unfortunately a lot of really great songwriters and musicians died in the 70s to drug overdose and other strange ways to die.

Roger tells the stories behind some of his biggest hits, including "Give a Little Bit," "Take the Long Way Home" and "The Logical Song.".

It was organized by Bob Geldof, who a year later put together "We Are The World" and Live Aid. These hit tracks have some hidden meanings you might've missed on first listen. 29,129 views made by CQSteve. "It Takes Two," Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston, 10. “Tonight We Feel Alive (On a Saturday)” by Four Year Strong, 31. Shout out one of the strangest and most glorious years, lovingly put to rest and commemorated with this jazzy, space-out composition from one of electronic music's most interesting minds. Giraffage – “19 Hours” Feat. Smoke some hookah and get lost in these vibes.

This is a tune hard enough to turn the wankiest dude into a bonafide G, and it still packs plenty of oddball steez. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me", I Was Only Nineteen (A Walk In the Light Green), One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning, Seven Little Girls (Sitting In The Back Seat), There's Company In The Parlor, Girls, Come On Down, Two Pints Of Lager and A Packet Of Crisps, Sending Out An SOS - Distress Signals In Songs. "Land of 1,000 Dances," Wilson Pickett, 22. “Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go (With Friday or Saturday Night)?” by Al Jolson, 66.

For mainstream artists, songs are also about the number of weeks it takes to get to #1 on the Billboard charts. She's not the kind of girl who usually falls in love, but there's something special about this one night she can't stop reliving. Seventy Nine Rock by Linval Thompson 80. I think I belong to the minority who considers Saturday to be the best day of the week. It's got a swagger that can't be ignored, even if it won't be helping you with your fraction homework any time soon. Vitas is at once an operatic genius and a surreal musical troll.

“Brooklyn on a Saturday Night” by Nell Diamond, 56. 5,4,3,2,1

Today, we celebrate dance songs with numbers in their names. “One More Saturday Night” by Grateful Dead, 4.

It helps build a stronger bond, study finds.

Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Keith Moon and John Paul Jones recorded "Beck's Bolero" and almost formed a band. For detailed information on how Billboard compiled the charts, see the Wikipedia article "Billboard Hot 100". © 2020 Galvanized Media. JAWS - Dickie Goodman (Cash) 98 DYNOMITE (pt. Sweet & Slow … Shiny textures light the way down a path of kickin' beats on this sprawling, nearly eight-minute single. Soixante-Quinze.

"Two of a Kind, Workin on a Full House," Garth Brooks. “On Saturday Afternoons” by Rickie Lee Jones, 40. “High ‘N’ Dry (Saturday Night)” by Def Leppard, 8. Zackey Force Funk. 1970s Songs: Every #1 Song from the 1970s Music in the early 1970s was an awesome continuation of what was going on in the late 1960s. You've never heard deadmau5 quite like this before over a trippy, syncopated beat with lots of electric orchestral weirdness and, of course, cats. “Saturday in the Park” by Chicago Band, 29. Your email address will not be published. Cashmere Cat – “9 (After Coachella)” Feat. You're checking your phone every five minutes, still unable to adjust to the truth that this person is gone for good, until you take a turn, and you realize life goes on – and so does the beat. I know this isn’t the title of the song but it was the nearest I could get to ‘Seven Hours’ and it is the first line of the song so I admit to a little artistic license.Well, ok, quite a lot then.