Posted by 1 month ago. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Nas raps, "Don't know what got inside this child's mind, she planted a box of condoms on her dresser then she Instagrammed it." Springsteen had an uneasy relationship with his father, but this song talks about overcoming these difficulties and embracing him.

Clapton wrote this song to parallel looking in the eyes of his son, who died at age four, and the eyes of his father, who he never met. I thought I should add this to those who may not know about this yet. On this 2012 track from Nas' eleventh studio album Life Is Good, the incredibly prolific rapper sheds light on the horrifying and enlightening experience of discovering that his daughter, Destiny, is no longer a little girl. Scroll to the end of the post for a custom playlist. From Queen's second album, the band sings from a father's perspective as he tries to impart advice to his son, even though he won't listen: "A word in your ear from father to son / Funny you don't hear a single word I say / But my letter to you will stay by your side.". Madonna refuses to hold back her contempt for her dad with lines like "You never loved me" and "Maybe someday when I look back, I'll be able to say 'You didn't mean to be cruel," proving that not all Father's Days are happy.

"Baby I'll paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you."

18. A guaranteed tear-jerker, Vandross wears his emotions on his sleeve as he pines for the days "before life removed all the innocence" where he'd joyously dance with his late father before being carried to bed. See below for details: . hes 45 and likes U2 and stuff like that? ", Birdman and Lil' Wayne, "Stuntin' Like My Daddy". Click to see nsfw. Closing out The Game's debut album, this emotional song chronicles the birth of the Compton rapper's son. Close.

Beyonce takes a walk down memory lane as she recalls some of her fondest memories of being a daddy's girl. The single peaked at No.

It was a No.

Try to keep to as much 80's Music as you can. 20 peak on the Hot 100 in 1990. PLEASE READ Hello there, I made this tab a bit ago and would like to say something. 2 on the Adult Contemporary chart in 1998.

", The Temptations, "Papa Was a Rolling Stone".

Weezy and father figure Birdman exhibit their bond on this song, a highlight from their 2006 collaboration album Like Father, Like Son. for fathers day tomoz im makin my dad a cd and i have a few songs but now im stuck. try a bit of Nickelback, U2, Kiss and maybe a bit of Human League.

Get answers by asking now. Of course, not all us us are so lucky to have had ones -- so from Jay Z and Stevie Wonder showing love to their daughters to Tupac Shakur giving his pops the finger and Madonna cursing hers as well, here are some daddy-related cuts to let ring this Sunday (June 21). A parent always wants something better than what they had for their childhood, a sentiment that Kanye West and Jay Z outline in this track off of their collaborative 2011 album Watch the Throne. Mayer's Grammy-winning smash single urged fathers to "be good" to their daughters while they're young, so that they too can have positive relationships with their loved ones in the present and future. Kanye hopes that his child won't ever have the same size ego he does, while Jay Z laments the impossibility of a normal childhood for his kid. 7 comments. The single earned a No. Reba McEntire, "The Greatest Man I Never Knew". Are the 3rd, 6th and  5th chords in the following common chord progression, chromatic chords? If you are looking for more modern rock, have a look at these: probably any good Depeche Mode song: Precious, John the Revelator, Enjoy the Silence, From the Ritz to the Rubble, Arctic Monkeys. What do you think of the answers? Knowles recalls being "inseparable" as the two would "bike ride everyday on the bayou" and recalls the disappointment-turned-acceptance when she got her first tattoo.

But after hearing about a father that is around only occasionally and only takes a half-hearted interest in his children, you can't help but love it when 2Pac just tells this so-called "dad" to "f--k off."

This music video \"Dad, 'You're My Hero\" is a tribute from a daughter to her father, sung by Teresa James. It thumped up to No. "Through us he's given life to one /But isn't she lovely made from love.

The heartbreaking song shows the singer longing for the experience of a father-song relationship: "Bit by bit, I've realized," he sings, "That's when I need them / That's when I need my father's eyes." Regretfully, McEntire recalls, "He never said he loved me.

They sing, "Papa was a rollin' stone /Wherever he laid his head was his home / And when he died, all he left us was alone."

5 Answers. nsfw. This music video "Dad, 'You're My Hero" is a tribute from a daughter to her father, sung by Teresa James. This Aussie country star believes that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. for fathers day tomoz im makin my dad a cd and i have a few songs but now im stuck. The drummer (Karen) was raped by the singer/guitarist (Rej). But apparently it was shown through the sacrifices he made for his family. Guess he thought I knew." he asks. Relevance-Septimoose-1 decade ago.

I cant hear the difference between Dm and Bb?