From the time my Mom came home from the nursing home rehab, until the day she died at home in hospice care, when I drive up her driveway the day she was being transported home from the nursing home I saw a Falcon.

Read on to find out what Goose means when it flies into your dreamscape or it swoops in as a Spirit, Totem, or Power ... Hawks symbolize keen-vision and strength. Birds are in full regalia here strutting their beauty and power, capturing our hearts with their airborne dance & freedom of movement, inspiring us to spread

Read on to discover more about this remarkable bird of prey when it appears in your life as a Spirit, Totem, and Power Animal! Looking to stand out from the crowd? Spiritual song birds do not love sustained thought and abstract truth; but they enjoy seeing everywhere the evidences and illustrations of truth. This time of year some of the birds are already starting to stake out their territories in the woods – and singing to attract a mate.

Swedenborg says: There are some persons who, as soon as they hear the truth, perceive that it is truth; these are represented in the spiritual world as eagles. Looking to connect with the spirit world? They sing to me of the sweetest and most interior domestic affections and friendships. Christine McVie wrote Songbird when Fleetwood Mac was recording the Rumours album. Does your day-to-day existence seem dull or drab?

Are you looking to lead others? Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I help people connect with their Spirit Animals, Angels and most of all to their own inner knowing. Read on to find out more about what Heron means when it enters your dreams or the message it conveys as a ... Gull's have loud vocalizations and are not afriad to make a little noise, so they are a standing emblem of fearless self expression. The song bird and the swallow can go, but they cannot; that is, their affection for the spiritual truth of the service of the Lord, and for natural, free delight in His service, all center there as in their homes; but their own daily lives are still in spiritual captivity to evil and falsity.

In the case of people with Bird totems, they have an affinity for being outdoors and an uncanny way of recognizing when danger is afoot. Stork teaches you how to silence the mind so you can hear your inner guide, all ... Are you under pressure? Peacock as a Spirit, Totem, and Power Animal can help! Since Birds are creatures capable of flight, they are often a symbol related to the Air Element, intellect, vision, spiritual ascension, and the flight of ideas. The Bluebird's coloring symbolically ties the creature to the realm of spirit, the Higher Self, security, tranquility, and joy. And the name “liberty,” as applied to a bird which builds in the temple, can hardly mean any other than the swallow, which lives on the wing, perpetually going and coming, and cannot bear the least confinement. Explore Cardinal symbolism and meaning now ... Chickens were at one time raised in ancient Rome for the specific purpose of using them in divination. Explore Bird symbolism and meaning now to learn more about the Wisdom and Medicine Birds share!

I believe it was there for my Mom as her spirit guide.