There's Something Wrong With The World Today lyrics performed by Greeley Estates: Do you feel the way I do?

Something's wrong with the world today, Shooting in the park, raping in the dark Where's the faith in our society where's the wrong with the share where's the hope, we need to care where's the faith in our society something's wrong with the world today something's wrong with the world today shooting in the park, raping in the dark child abuse going on and on stealing everywhere and no one seems to care fornication running all around I don't care, I'll have you either way Tonight love, it's just for you and me Lyrics to "Something's Wrong With The World Today" by IMPELLITTERI: The beggar on the street, it's enough to make you weep / He wants something he can shoot through his veins / Tearing up the place when the heart begins to race / And the needle fills the great … Where's the faith in our society, Something's wrong with the world today Top Rob Rock Lyrics The Endless Beginning Father Forgive Them Eye Of The Hurricane Everything Is You Eagle Day Of Reckoning Countdown To The Revolution Code Of Life Bleed In Silence Beautiful Lady Related Rob Rock Links Official page Rob Rock wiki Something's Wrong With The World Today video Rob Rock twitter Rob Rock facebook Thanks to Princessa_2006 for adding these lyrics.

And his spirit's dying on the way, Your life is just a mist before the late autumn breeze

Greeley Estates There's Something Wrong With The World Today Lyrics. Wasting precious time, trying to kill his empty mind One world, one world And something's wrong with it (Yeah) Something's wrong with it (Yeah) Something's wrong with the wo-wo-world, yeah We only got (One world, one world) That's all we got (One world, one world) Submit Corrections. Find the justice and the law

Fornication running all around, Trying to find a reason for the things that we do The beggar on the street, it's enough to make you weep And the needle fills the great escape

Where's the hope, we need to care Who's the jury of our sanity, Something's Wrong With The World Today lyrics. With your feet planted deep in the grave No one's got a minute when there's nothing to prove, Where's the love we need to share There's something wrong with the world today I don't know what it is Something's wrong with our eyes We're seeing things in a different way And God knows it ain't His It sure ain't no surprise (YA!) He wants something he can shoot through his veins Selling neverland, build your house upon the sand There's got to be a reason for the air we breathe, Where's the wrong with the share Tearing up the place when the heart begins to race Stealing everywhere and no one seems to care Where's the hope, we need to care Where's the peace, where has it gone

Child abuse going on and on Something's wrong with the world today Something's wrong with the world today Shooting in the park, raping in the dark Child abuse going on and on Stealing everywhere and no one seems to care Fornication running all around Trying to find a reason for the things that we do No one's got a …