3 views.

If you are unable to find your answer in the FAQ send us a message through our contact form or through chat Monday-Saturday 8am-10pm EDT, Floral 3Kingsmerch Superior Velvet Durag (Multiple Colors) - Options, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Here at 360 Merch we value the health of your hair, so we gathered the highest quality ingredients available to the market and with the help and advice of some of the most experienced wavers and profesionals in the field we were able to create this product so that the wave community can benefit from its nutrients and attain waves with ease. WE are brothers You fall, we fall You bleed, we bleed , We want to thank everyone for their continuous support! Sale. edited 1+ month ago. Alexander Cook. Also calls him self 'King So'. Your email address will not be published.

Tip: Highlight text to annotate itX. You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. His go to outfit is a snap back of any sports team you can think of … We will refund 100% if you do not receive the item or the item is damaged by shipping, We ship worldwide with low cost and fast delivery time, Astroworld wish you were here Unisex Hoodie. • Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center. • 100% ring-spun cotton

Add page description. Design your product, set a price, and start selling. Solluminati T-Shirt quantity. Our silky durags are made with high quality fabric that gives you the soft silk feel when you put them on. The stitching & material is on point the durability is reliable all around one of my favorite durags form 3kingsmerch , Gotta admit deez ppl got something special goings ons- NO CAP.. • Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite! It is absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Also long ties and tail make for extra tightening, I bought 3!

YouTuber who plays NBA 2K and does reaction/roast videos.

This is not fake or ripped off fabric. It's 100% velvet.

Secure payment with the highest security. • 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²) Solluminati Merch Sum Light quantity. Xfl Merch New York Guardians 47 Captain Snapback Hat, Moriah Elizabeth Merch It’sssss Georgie Youth Tee, Xfl Merch Houston Roughnecks 47 Clean Up Hat, The Norris Nuts Legends Catch Me Knuckles T-Shirt, Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Tour Shirt, Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Tour Shirts, Address: 6073 Haddington Dr, Memphis, TN 38119, USA, Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm Eastern time, Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals, Be the first to review “Solluminati Merch Sum Light”. • Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton The material is lovable and size is very good! Add to Cart Save. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. Solluminati Merch Review. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite! And lastly our designer durags … You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. Seamless rib neck. I brought this bonnet for my best friend. It ties snug and it delivered ahead of time. Required fields are marked *. Teespring is the free and easy way to bring your ideas to life. Your email address will not be published. Use the FAQ to find your answers. It’s thick enough to not tear easily like most of the Durag’s on the market but the material is still cool and week made for a great look. Furthermore, if you buy a velvet durag from us just know that you are buying premium velvet. This durag is everything you need.

Thank you for allowing our family with the opportunity to supply your haircare needs, I was anticipating this drop for the longest now that I’ve finally got it I’m more than pleased. They quality of this is amazing. Products Apparel Accessories Durag Collection ... Black Camo & Green Camo Combo W/ Pink Velvet Durag. Our Style: Men T Shirt, Women T Shirt, Long Sleeves, Hoodie, Sweatshirt Plus Size Our Size: S, M, L XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, Plus Size, T Shirt design, custom t shirts, graphic tee, hoodie, sweatshirt, long sleeve, men t shirt, women t shirt,Best Friend Shirts, T Shirts With Sayings,Whiskey Shirt, Funny Whiskey Shirt.

Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Description; Additional Information; Reviews 0; Size Chart; Description. • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping

They quality of this is amazing. I hope she loves it. Wavy Merch brushes and hair products are tailor made for Wavers. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1. • Pre-shrunk Edit . SKU: N/A. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. Home. Sizing Chart. I just got this and its nice. Design is definitely unique af too, haven’t seen any other vendors do it like this. Category: Merch. It’s thick enough to not tear easily like most of the Durag’s on the market but the material is still cool and week made for a great look. Solluminati Merch Sum Light. Ken. Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit, Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester, Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity), Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface, Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing, Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details, Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling, 1×1 athletic rib cuffs and waistband with spandex; Double-needle stitching, 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey), We suggest ordering one or two sizes up for a fuller fit; Please refer to size chart for actual garment measurements, 9-ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester fleece, Cover seamed crewneck, arm seams and waistband, 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester, Feminine ½ inch rib mid scoop neck; sideseamed with slightly tapered Missy fit, Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless rib at neck, NO TWO ARE EXACTLY ALIKE; WASH SEPARATELY. Shipping was decent, but more over the quality in product went well beyond expectations.... KEEP THE FIRRWORK UP. Teespring handles the rest - production, shipping, and customer service - and you keep the profit!

Know for his phrases such as "You feel me" "Say goodbye" "Where he at coach", and he really really likes his snow bunnies. Sizing chart Buy It Now.

I will definitely order from them again!! If you have any other queries, please feel free to. The Standard shipping price is $4.99 (4-7 business days).

This durag is everything you need. Design is definitely unique af too, haven’t seen any other vendors do it like this . Double-needle stitching throughout. Velvet Durags. Also long ties and tail make for extra tightening, I bought 3! Sale price $39.95 Regular price $43.95. Upload up to 3 images for your review (GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG): Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ordered around 2 Sundays ago, got item in 6 days..