While the former currently has more than 111,093 posts, the latter holds an impressive 474,197. Every great story seems to begin with a snake. I have my tombstone already. Now SS19 fashion month is over we've noticed another print rearing its head: snake print. You can't play a guy who's just a snake, because what do you draw on? The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. I really liked the snake that breaks out of the cage in the beginning of the movie. Turning up at New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks alike, glimpses of the reptilian pattern are working their way into wardrobes everywhere. Look to London Fashion Week where relative newcomer Marta Jakubowski featured the print in multiple iterations, including a show-stopping trench, whilst brit designer Henry Holland layered it in fantastical blue and purple, and Ports 1961 provided arguably its most demure outing by detailing their hidden heel sandals with the design.

Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium.

BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community.

A tombstone company in the East gave it to me when I jumped Snake Canyon. I won't bother you unless you poke a stick at me. The high street is listening too. Are you sure you want to delete this comment?

Leopard print's cold-blooded cousin is rearing its reptilian head. In fact, hashtags like #snakeprint and #snakeskin are dominating the photo sharing platform right now. Harriet Stewart wrote in ELLE UK's September issue of 2018's animal print trend, 'It's a jungle out there,' and she wasn't lying. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would look people in the face and be like, 'Your snake cake's not good.'. In social matters, pointless conventions are not merely the bee sting of etiquette, but the snake bite of moral order. I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. On street stylers, editors and the runway alike, everything from coats to shoes have been covered in animal print.

If you don't meditate, there's no need to stress out about it. You can't talk of the dangers of snake poisoning and not mention snakes. When I started DJing, because everyone called me 'Snake' in my city first, I was like, 'DJ Snake - OK, let's go for it.'