You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Chordie is a A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda. I met a friend of mine and he did say Man I can smell your breath a mile away Chorus While Paul talks, keep playing the chorus Interlude Chorus Verse 3: Wh (azchords.com), Smile Away Paul McCartney Paul McCartney - Smile Away NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down. Paul McCartney - Smile Away. Strumming.

Submitted by Aceofsabers Standard tuning: EADGBE Intro: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E ay, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away Interlude: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E Chorus Verse 2: I was walking down the street the other day Who did I meet? - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Verse 1. Paul McCartney - Smile Away NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down. Paul Mccartney Chords & Tabs Version: 2 Type: Chords 0 ratings. Smile Away Paul McCartney Paul McCartney - Smile Away NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down. Difficulty: novice. - Most of the adlibs use the Chorus part (smile away...quietly now...etc) MAIN PARTS INTRO (consists of Verse and Chorus) {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot E A E A (quick D before any verse) VERSE {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot CHORUS E A E A (quick D before any verse) [B]I was walking down the street the other day[B-Bb-A] [A] (guitaretab.com), Here are the chords to Smile Away off the Ram album. Submitted by Aceofsabers Standard tuning: EADGBE Intro: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E ay, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away Interlude: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E Chorus Verse 2: I was walking down the street the other day Who did I meet? - Most of the adlibs use the Chorus part (smile away...quietly now...etc), ( Tab from: http://www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_crd_ver_2.html ), I was walking down the street the other day. Intro: F# | F# F E | E E | E F F# | F# F# | F# F E | E E Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda E Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda Verse 1: F# F# F E I was walking down the street the other day E E F F# Who did I meet? Author aceofsabers [a] 21. Submitted by Aceofsabers Standard tuning: EADGBE Intro: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E ay, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away Interlude: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E Chorus Verse 2: I was walking down the street the other day Who did I meet? - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. 2. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down.

Paul McCartney - Smile Away Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Paul Mccartney — Smile Away Chords. Smile Away Paul McCartney.

Smile Away by Paul McCartney.. 1 of 16. One accurate version. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. E F F♯, F♯I met a friend of mine and he did say F♯ F E, ESmile awAay, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away, I was walking down the street the other day, While Paul talks, keep playing the chorus.

Hi! Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. ay, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away, Learn the song with the online tablature player. HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OFFER: Get annual access to Ultimate Guitar and save 80% Try Now. The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc. 4. Song versions: 1 2 . - Most of the adlibs use the Chorus part (smile away...q .

ultimate guitar com. F. 2. Play Smile Away Chords using simple video lessons Chords: F#, F, E, A.

(function() { 1 of 29. 1 of 23. - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. Chordie is a E. 1.

Smile Away chords by Paul McCartney with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it.

- Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/p/paul-mccartney/114376.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/p/paul-mccartney/293371.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/paul_mccartney/smile_away_btab.htm.

Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. artist: "Paul McCartney", F♯ F♯ F E E. E E F F♯ F♯ F♯ F♯ F E E. E Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda. 2. 3.

2fr. F# F# F E I met a friend of mine and he did say … Paul McCartney - Smile Away Guitar Chords. Song versions: 1 2 . I met a friend of mine and he did say Man I can smell your breath a mile away Chorus While Paul talks, keep playing the chorus Interlude Chorus Verse 3: Wh (guitaretab.com), Smile Away Paul McCartney Paul McCartney - Smile Away NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down. Smile Away Paul McCartney Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Submitted by Aceofsabers Standard tuning: EADGBE Intro: F# |F# F E | E E |E F F#| F# F# |F# F E | E E Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda E Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda Verse 1: … 9,960 views, added to favorites 81 times. Smile Away chords by Paul McCartney with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. 3. Search. Paul McCartney. Sign up Log in.

song: "Smile Away", A. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. F♯ I was walking down the street the other day F♯ F E. E Who did I … search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs.

- Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts. 1 of 16.

A Mmmmmba badooda, Mmmmmba badooda.

Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below.

album rock, art rock, classic rock, folk rock. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.

F♯I was walking down the street the other day F♯ F E, EWho did I meet? Download Pdf. Here are the chords to Smile Away off the Ram album.

search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. album rock, art rock, classic rock, folk rock. 1. adunit_id: 100000049, document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Rate this tab: Here are the chords to Smile Away off the Ram album. 3. B B Bb A I met a friend of mine and he did say A Man I can smell your feet a mile away E A Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away E A Smile away, smile away, smile away, yeah smile away Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Chords. Paul McCartney. Choose and determine which version of Smile Away chords and tabs by Mccartney Paul you can play. - Most of the adlibs use the Chorus part (smile away...quietly now...etc) MAIN PARTS INTRO (consists of Verse and Chorus) {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot E A E A (quick D before any verse) VERSE {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot CHORUS E A E A (quick D before any verse) ( Tab from: http://www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/paul_mccartney/s (guitartabs.cc), Here are the chords to Smile Away off the Ram album. - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts.

Smile Away Chords & Tabs. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Paul McCartney.

I met a friend of mine and he did say Man I can smell your breath a mile away Chorus While Paul talks, keep playing the chorus Interlude Chorus Verse 3: Wh (guitartabs.cc). - Remember there's a quick D before the verse parts.

Paul McCartney - Smile Away NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down.

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Smile Away by Paul McCartney chords. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Smile Away chords by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney. }; Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. 3. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. NOTES: - Listen to the track to get the rhythm down. - Most of the adlibs use the Chorus part (smile away...quietly now...etc) MAIN PARTS INTRO (consists of Verse and Chorus) {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot E A E A (quick D before any verse) VERSE {sot B B-Bb-A A-Bb-B B-Bb-A {eot CHORUS E A E A (quick D before any verse) [B]I was walking down the street the other day[B-Bb-A] [A] (azchords.com), Here are the chords to Smile Away off the Ram album.