The small things matter because they build you into a better person.

Essentially, everyone, these days has Netflix. Doing something wild that you have always enjoyed.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Especially if you're partaking in a cardio workout, you'll probably find yourself out of breath at some point!

Walking outside and feeling the warm sun on your face, 5. I didn't understand why people were anxious about the election until I became one of the people who participated. 16. As time went by and I continued to do what I did, her needs kept getting further away from being met. Watching one of your favorite TV shows by cuddling yourself up in bed or on your couch. If working out wasn't hard enough, we now have to do so with a mask on. Small Things Matter is known for its market style shopping experiences where 300 families are invited to shop from an array of fresh fruit, vegetables, milk, yogurt, cheese, and other dairy items, frozen foods, and a wide variety of breads on a monthly basis. Finally seeing someone you have not for a long time, 6. Netflix is a big thing. If you're a first-time voter or voting by mail for the first time, we want to hear your story. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. A coffee just the way you like it and enjoy. 8.

Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your achievements no matter how small they may be. The attack began near Vienna's main synagogue and it was determined the Jewish population was at particular risk. The smell of coffee when you first wake up, 25. The sound of waves hitting the shores. Money will never be enough!

I've had people question if the way I cast my vote was justified. 18. I Tried "Thrive" for a Week; Here's What Happend: 10 Songs That Will Feed Deeper Into Your Mental Breakdown, 18 Ways To Compliment Someones Personality, 12 Starbucks Iced Drinks You NEED In Your Life, 10 Non-Coffee Starbucks Drinks You Need In Your Life, 80 Nicki Minaj Lyrics Perfect For Instagram Captions, 5 Things No One Told Me About My New Cartilage Piercing.

Clearly, there are hundreds more, but these are just the ones I could think of on the spot. 24.

6. How many times have you walked or gone for a run and forgotten to appreciate the beautiful weather, the less polluted air for those who live in big cities, the chirping of birds, or a smile from a stranger. 30.

If your meals are made for you, enjoy it, because not many are blessed with the grace of the same.

Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep?

According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. We get so involved in doing rather than being and allowing ourselves to enjoy the things around us. In the novel The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, the domination of women is a common theme that is manifested by each of the generation in the novel.

Having access to clean water 24 by 7. These little moments end up making the big moments in life. 7. Yes, there are always going to be hard times in life and obstacles we must overcome. Your state may determine how picky you are about your coffee. Chances are that if you're reading this, you're counting down the hours till we have the answer to who the next President of the United States will be.

A Tribute to a Courageous and Strong Woman….My Mother. I've had friends ask me who I voted for and not react the way that I expected them to. 28.

In case you needed a little comedic relief. Feel of water running down your fingers or feet and the tingling sensation.

This is just one example of a little thing. I know I’ve lived in 3-4 cities which is filled with concrete buildings and yet I have managed to walk bare feet on grass.

Crawling under the warm covers after a long day, 2. 2 - I have my preferences, but I won't turn down a cup of coffee. Learn to appreciate the two or three meals that you have on a daily basis and if you are blessed with variety on a daily basis, be thankful and enjoy it. If you start to appreciate and realize these little things in life you may just enjoy it all a bit more. How Amazon Changed Customer Service Forever, Federal Unemployment Benefits are Just Not Enough, The Meaning of “Someone You Loved” by Lewis Capaldi.

Learn how your comment data is processed.

Young and first-time voters will play a crucial part in determining the result. One survey found that the state you're from (or the one you live in now) may play a part in determining how much of a coffee snob you actually are. There are many in each relationship whether you think their are or not.

This proverb is a good analogy for understanding how a very tiny shift in behavior or activity can turn a small action into a monumental event over time. Please feel free to share in the Comments Section. If you find yourself fighting over things that are so small and silly — it might be about the little things. If you didn't know (sorry), we've been locked down for over 200 days now, and chances are, you are ready for it to be OVER.

Most o f the time they don’t even know why they are fighting with you. Here is a list of 6 underrated movies on Netflix you can choose from: The amount of money it's going to cost you to replace your shiny, white AirPods is not worth it when you could simply wear some cute earrings and save yourself the trouble. And if you're headed to a coffee shop to pick up your caffeinated beverage, you don't want to sleep on the best coffee drinks in America. The smell of freshly baked cookies in a kitchen, 4. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University4.

For those who enjoy workouts, being able to go to the gym or yoga. The first sip of water after working out, 33. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. So where do these feelings come from? All these could be great stress busters and are what really matter in life. We all cherish some of our bygone moments as memories which is great but let’s be mindful and cherish the moments as they happen. To admire and enjoy the sunrise and or sunset. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Learn From The Past, Live The Present and Have An Open Mind to Face Tomorrow, Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things – Robert Brault.

In her young adult life, Mackk has done more for black women in the work world than most recruiting officers cared to achieve in their whole careers.

September 21, 2013 Listening to music either at work or after work. Thank you Suchismita.

Unfortunately, a compilation of little things can really add up and cause stress to someone so severe that it damages their soul and changes who they are…temporarily at least. The general election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, will decide not only the next president of the United States but also which political party controls the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Roy writes about the fraught social issues that plague Indian society; she wrote The God of Small Things after the caste system had been removed in India, but portrays how the caste system was outlawed but still ran India. Covid-19 has changed all that. The happiness of life is in small things – gratitude from the heart, a smile, helping somebody in need to cross the street, holding the door open as a matter of courtesy for the person behind you. They wear them to class, work, the gym, on the bus, at the coffee shop — and the list goes on and on. This week is universally one of the most stressful. Five people were killed and over 20 others were wounded, with many in life-threatening condition.