Please.”, Skye shook her head. Grant Ward awakens in New Jersey, long after he died, after HIVE was defeated. May had grabbed her by the arm as she entered the room. "Yes and I need you understand that what I'm about to tell you has been killing me inside for the past 10 weeks." (Star Wars AU) The Rebel Alliance has been shaken at discovering that the Imperial spy organization known as HYDRA has infiltrated their ranks. “I didn’t just bring him here because he was awake. Simmons informed her. "But the rest is all you." "Who was here?" May replied. "It's your decision, Skye but remember he is Nevaeh's father." However, it turns out the kid is special (whether it has superpowers or unique DNA etc) and Hydra (without Wards knowledge) kidnaps the baby. Browse through and read grant ward x skye fanfiction stories and books . “It’s really hard when he’s around all the time looking like that.”. They grew up pseudo-siblings, now they're partners; this is everything in between. May informed her. “We screwed in the storage closet, and now you’ve got a son.” Her face fell. Will Ward and Fitz be able to survive the mama drama? Skye demanded. "No thanks need. Skye and Ward learn the hard way that they might just have a chance even if they can't see it. And when Daisy Johnson (from the season 6 Agents of Shield timeline) comes to their universe to ask for help with Sarge, Skye & Ward travel to an unknown dimension to save the planet once again. "Why not? Skye muttered -- Two days had passed since the team had any contact with Coulson or Ward or May. Can Ward be more than what others have observed him to be? Winter is fast approaching and with it comes the holiday season. family bonding in the form of trash food. You've had a big impact on him. "She's what?" May was in the cockpit, Coulson was in his office, and Ward and Skye were training. Coulson tried to calm her so she could tell him what was happening since Simmons refused to tell him only telling him Skye needed him.

The stories she had told were the stepping stone to creating SHIELD after the SSR. Skye cradled Nevaeh against her chest and rubbed her hand up and down the baby's back she stepped back towards Grant. Ward just sighed, this wasn't the first time they'd spoken at the same time, in fact one time it happened so frequently Skye threatened not to talk for a week until he stopped. - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,100 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 13 - Published: "Hey, can someone explain the puppy? Written for a school assignment, please enjoy! I tried to fight my feeling but I don't want to fight them anymore. Until she heard Coulson say, "It's about her parents." Skye and Ward have never seen eye to eye, especially after she discovered he was Hydra. Present sees future. A bit angsty but y'nno.You don't have to read the other works in this series but they are backstory for Skye so if you want to I'd recommend reading them (shameless plug for own work).

Coulson said. Only after we made sure the information he was giving us was correct, I decided to give him a second chance. “You pathetic boy. "Are I thought they were dead?" Skye watched Simmons concerned as the scientist ran the wand of the ultrasound over her stomach. If it had been Simmons or maybe even Fitz she wouldn't care but she didn't want to cry in front of May. Deathlok released Skye in surprise, and she ran to Neil, yanking him out of his crib. Missing moments, scenes between Skye and Ward from the Avengers AU series that never made it into the actual fics. You're wrong. Skye genially told him smiling up at him. You know it.”. AU land where Hydra was defeated way back when. "What!" Inspired by Family Of Choice by Nan119. For what you did today and - and just all the work you’ve done. He napped later than usual today, because Fitz and Simmons took him shopping.”. “Why did you want him?”, “Your DNA is unique enough, Skye,” he said. "Ummm….I can only think of one other reason for the pain but I believe I'm probably wrong.". "Don't do this Skye." Skye only nodded not trusting herself to speak. I know you’ve made decisions that no one can excuse. "Ok.. Taking the phone from Skye, Ward stared at the picture of the beautiful baby. I had also thought that it might be time for him to talk to all of you but due to recent events I've asked Stark to give him a job so Ward won't be working with SHIELD anymore.". And what is this strange writing Coulson has Skye looking into? Earlier he had to go up to the Main floor (A.K.A Stark's floor) to discuss a couple of things with Stark for an upcoming event. Skye and Ward are welcoming a baby into their family. There is a disease, spreading to certain people, with a specific gene and DNA that gifts them with incredible powers. So far, we've raised US$ 203,914.00, surpassing our goal of US$ 130,000! May followed Skye back to her room. Maybe the old Skye would have. And for the first time in his life, he didn’t try to hide them. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Multiple ficlets that involve the Philindaisy family. Four years of no sign of Grant. Last night she had some cramping but she thought it was just menstrual cramps but this pain worried her. "Get it out!" Fitz said. You’re a really important piece of this team. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 40,213 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 100 - Updated: For fifteen years, Grant Ward's life has been John Garrett - the man he owes everything to. - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,349 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 16 - Published: Skyeward AU. - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,362 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 23 - Published: When Grant Ward had wished to spend his life with Melinda May's daughter this wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind but here he was, covered in toddler vomit, all because Phil Coulson hadn't been able to keep it in his pants. "Skye, what's wrong?"

As she watched her daughter slept, Skye was trying to think a name for her. Thanks guys." Daisy convinces Grant to go out dancing, which turns out to be the best thing that's happened to him. Or : there are many universes where Skye and Grant meet, in many different ways, and each world has its own story.

Coulson entered the room and his way over to the hacker.

"Skye!"

"When Ward was taken into custody, he willingly gave us what we wanted to know. "Sky just lay here and tell me your symptoms." In the search for Coulson, she checked his office first she found it empty then she went to his room and again it was empty. When a stray Facebook photo shows him in the background, Coulson sends her and Skye to arrest him. “There is no ‘we,’ Skye. Keep reading It was the first time any of them had touched him since they had carried him into the med pod six months ago.

Suddenly grabbed her stomach and made a bee line for the nearest trash can.

- Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,509 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 16 - Published: Grant Ward has to go on a mission. “May’s bunk is next door, and she’ll wake up any minute now. Did you know you have children? As Ward relaxed with the love of his life and their little girl he decided that he was going to listen to Romanoff and go back to seeing his sociologist. Miraculously Grant Ward is alive, nobody knows how, but he is, and when Phil Coulson offers a second chance, which was not given before, Ward realizes that she is willing to be better, of being the good man who skye believed he was. Deathlok stood behind her, his face grim.

- Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,654 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 157 - Updated: In his dreams Grant Ward is happy. “Your daughter is dead, and you didn’t even know. "It's hard to hear you say that I'm not….." Ward wiped away his tear again. He was kicking himself inside for not being able to keep his emotions in check. In fact, it was a pretty god-awful plan, but Skye was past caring.

OR THE AVENGERS, MARVEL DOES!!! Skye watched the two talking once she had finished crying. A one-shot Grant Ward redemption fic starting and ending at season 1 episode 20 "nothing personal".