I returned products to the plastic surgeons office and got my money back. However, U.S. District Judge David O. Carter denied the defendants’ motion to dismiss the Allergan SkinMedica cancer class action lawsuit, finding that the Tissue Nutrient Solution skin creams could be considered drugs because of the growth factors.

Best Trimmer For Women In 2018 : Buyers Guide and Reviews. Never again this brand should be off the market!!! Please let me know if this is relevant and, if so, include me in your actions. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), UnitedHealth Medicare Supplement Insurance. The latest scientific research shows that stem cells derived from plants or humans can help naturally regenerate the skin cells. Previously I was using Retin A on occasion as part of my anti-aging routine. It is a growth factor blend that will help the skin to regenerate itself quite effectively. Is there a good dupe for SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum? Learn more about the cookies we use. What to Look for When Choosing a Plastic Surgeon.