With the countless rifles chambered for the 6.5 Creedmoor, Sierra GameChanger ammunition turns your long-range target rifle into a real game getter. Sierra re-engineered their legendary MatchKing bullet into a hollow point design for quick expansion and fitted it with a transparent green tip for ballistic uniformity. IMMEDIATELY – it’s how business should be done. The Sierra GameChanger hunting bullet is the perfect combination of Sierra’s legendary match accuracy coupled with deadly penetration. Those who have suffered from (BBD) Blackout Bullet Disfunction, understand that most 30 caliber bullets require more velocity than the little Blackout is capable of when it comes to expansion. Superior accuracy combined with devastating stopping power, this one does it all. If you'd like to be the first to review this product, fill out the form below. During testing, I noticed a bit of vertical stringing, which is usually indicative of excessive velocity spread or just a general incapability between that round and its host firearm. That’s still plenty accurate to consistently strike the vitals of a trophy buck at 400 yards. Sierra GameChanger ammo is currently available in the following configurations:• .243 Winchester 90-grain TGK | MSRP: $44 per 20-rnd.

So I hung it up and went to work on other things for a few hours. A lead core encased in a thick, tough copper jacket delivers outstanding penetration and controlled expansion at any range. Give me any factory load and I’ll make it better; this is the metric that I live by. With its recently introduced GameChanger—aka Tipped GameKing—Sierra has entered the modern age of hunting bullets. Sierra designed our 125 grain GameChanger bullet for optimum performance out of the 300 Blackout cartridge and gave it a muzzle velocity of 2115 FPS and a G1 BC of .298.

Please include your email address so we can get in touch with you with any follow up questions or to solve any problems that you encountered. Sierra’s 7MM Remington Magnum Gamechanger ammunition will allow you to stretch your range out a little further and hit a little harder than what you are use to. We have a Our GameChanger ammunition is the result of more than 70 years of designing world-class bullets. Just About Everything®

With .530 BC it makes it an interesting bullet downrange as well.

I slung a couple more out there and they were a bit more consistent with a spread of 1-1/4″ but they were also about 4″ high. You’ll be glad you did. I’ve written about that rifle here in the past, and even managed to finally take a deer with it last season. While my hit percentage was outstanding, there was no way to walk downrange and measure groups, let alone gather velocity data. I changed the target and backed up to my longest range, which was 150 yards. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local Each GameChanger round utilizes a Sierra Tipped GameKing bullet with an extremely accurate boat tail profile and a polymer tip seated in a hollow point design for fast expansion upon impact.

Turning to the chronograph, I was able to rule out the velocity fluctuation possibility, as the standard deviation was only 21.6 on these. Being 26 inches long, this gun is a bit of an odd duck and likely not a perfect match for this ammo. by Frank Melloni - Wednesday, July 10, 2019. on your local store’s shelf, most retailers drop ship it from a warehouse in Sierra Game Changer Tipped Sierra GameKing Bullets .30 cal .308" 165 gr PT-HP 100/ct …the Sierra GameChanger Hunting bullet - the perfect combo of match accuracy coupled with deadly penetration.Sierra has re-engineered their MatchKing bullet into a hollow point design for quick expansion and fitted it with a transparent green tip for ballistic uniformity. The new GameChanger should provide the excellent accuracy the GameKing is known for coupled with the durability and flight-enhancing characteristics of a robust but refined synthetic tip. The 30-06 GameChanger ammunition pushes a 165 grain Tipped GameKing out of the muzzle at 2800 FPS. We understand that functionality and quality are important, whether you're a tactical professional or simply have a love for the aesthetic. Ammo, GameChanger. Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser. While that has always been the case, today’s ammo makes this task more and more daunting. A lead core encased in a thick, tough copper jacket delivers outstanding penetration and controlled expansion at any range. It was time to quit. This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. After I adjusted the scope, I tried again — and that busted my bubble. Each GameChanger round utilizes a Sierra Tipped GameKing bullet with an extremely accurate boat tail profile and a polymer tip seated in a hollow point design for fast expansion upon impact. Here is the Sierra Gamechanger load data for a variety of calibers which may be helpful. community. Sierra’s 6MM Creedmoor ammunition will dial up long distance and leave a real message when it gets there. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of.

My test rifle was a well-used Savage 10FLP with a 24-inch barrel with a 1:10″ twist. The GC is a tough bullet so I wouldn't hesitate using it on elk in right caliber. Sierra introduces its new GameChanger ammunition, topped with the polymer-tipped boattail GameChanger bullet, essentially a tipped GameKing. Sierra’s 308 Winchester GameChanger ammunition hits where you aim, produces little tiny groups on paper, gives reliable controlled expansion and offers bone crushing penetration on deer, bear, elk, moose, well you get the picture. I suspect that’s the reason most factory ammo doesn’t perform well in this old turnbolt… but I wanted to give Sierra a chance, so off to the range I went. Each GameChanger round utilizes a Sierra Tipped GameKing bullet with an extremely accurate boat tail profile and a polymer tip seated in a hollow point design for fast expansion upon impact. The brass casings have the Sierra headstamp. posted about trying some Sierra hunting ammunition in my old faithful 308 rifle, Sierra GameChanger Hunting Ammo in an old 30-06 Mauser, Watch: How to Everyday Carry, by Black Rifle Coffee Company, Fixing a Browning Over/Under Shotgun Firing Pin Problem, Installing Sling Swivel Studs on a Gun Stock, Preparing Hunting Property Before Deer Season, Zeroing my Savage Sierra Rifle with Sierra GameChanger 308 Ammo, CheyTac: Reclaiming a Place Atop the Precision Rifle Mountain, Home on the Range #007: Grouse Recipes for your Fall Hunts, The Thunder Ranch Combat Special by Nighthawk Custom, 1940 Short Video on British Ammo Making in South Africa, Shaw Barrels—the Little Shop That’s About to Go Big, Harrell Tests the Buckshot ‘Ninth Pellet Flyer Phenomenon’, The New Shot Group Analyzer from AmmoMan.com. With that, I quickly gathered up some rifles along with a MagnetoSpeed V3 chronograph and headed to the ol’ sandpit where I seem to spend most of my life.

by Frank Melloni - box• .30-06 Springfield 165-grain TGK | MSRP: $50 per 20-rnd. We're bringing a level of Couple that with the 130-grain Sierra GameChanger bullet with its .510 BC and you get a flat shooting, accurate cartridge with excellent terminal performance suitable for deer, antelope and other similar-sized game. The 64 grain TGK penetrates deep and hits with authority. If I was impressed with GameChanger hunting ammunition after shooting it in my 308 — and I was — I may be falling in love with 165-grain TGK GameChanger in 30-06 for the SpringMaus. Stay in the know. I never expected that from this rifle with factory ammo….

The barrel had warmed up, and this rifle is fully bedded — which means a warm barrel will be subject to uneven pressure from the stock bedding. I’ve used this rifle to pursue game and steel targets for the last 16 years, and it continues to amaze me with its consistency and reliability. Discussion Starter • #1 • 15 d ago. Our customer service team has published this Q&A information as a free service to the shooting community. It’s no secret that I swear by my handloads.

It’s a GameChanger on any hunt! be complicated. I recently tested the new GameChanger ammo in the following loads:• .243 Winchester 90-grain TGK• .308 Winchester 165-grain TGK• 6.5 Creedmoor 130-grain TGK.

SIERRA@SIERRABULLETS.COM. Our .243 load utilizes our tough as nails 90 grain Tipped GameKing bullet with a G1 BC of .390 which exits the muzzle at 3200 FPS. Testing the new 165gr Sierra GameChanger Tipped GameKing in .308 Winchester. A lead core encased in a thick, tough copper jacket delivers outstanding penetration and controlled expansion at any range.