Manfred: Hey, buddy, if not them today, It’s just someone else tomorrow. This, I gotta see. Sloth, sloth, sloth…! Leader Dodo: If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you! Family? Manny: Hey, he's wearing one of those baby thingies. Diego: I see. Diego: I've eaten things that didn't complain this much! Sid, however, is less concerned with his build and appearance, for he have a rounder belly than most sloths, a dirtier pelt, thinning black scalp hair and an unpleasant smell about him.

Oh! [Dodos running and crashing into another dodo and falls off the cliff catching the melon and the last female dodo catches up], [Sid snuck behind the tree stump and attempted to take one of the melons but the dodos noticed him and charged at him Together, they took the melon out of Sid’s hands and tossed it to each other upward one dodo kicked it away. Now we gotta find more food! Frank: Hey, do the world a favor! It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. The unlikely team encounters a dying, human mother who relinquishes her chirpy toddler to the care of these critters. Featured Sid the Sloth Memes See All. Sid the Sloth from Ice Age They do this every year!

Sid's.

[Noticing this, Sid runs around in circles, screaming. Tae kwon dodos, ATTACK!!! Manny: No, seriously, look at you.

How about Manny the moody mammoth? Manny: Wish granted! Yes! Aw, those ladies, they don't stand a chance. After a brief struggle, Scrat took the acorn out of Sid’s mouth and started scurrying away, but not before shaking his fist at Sid for nearly taking away his booty]. [Scrat angrily jumps around] No, no! [Sid hides from Carl and Frank behind Manfred].

You just keep marinating and I’ll be right back. Diego: WHOA! I mean, it's hard to get fat on the vegan diet. Sally Brown | Potentially higher quality, but larger filesize. [Sid quickly rushes back behind him]. THERE HE IS!! I forgot how to laugh!

Sid: Excuse me, ladies. Up front where I can see you. Sid the sloth (@sid_the_sloth_the_first) on TikTok | 245 Likes. I was returning him to his herd. Ears | There never was a "we". Manny: Aw, you gotta make it stop. Yes! Soldiers: I DON’T KNOW, BUT I’VE BEEN TOLD! Dinner and a show. Quotes from Ice Age. Sid: [walks back to Roshan] EW! Marshall? There is no "we". Ice Age (franchise) Sid: That means there's something wrong with it. [still pretending Diego eating him] Oh, he got me! I hall create fire. Now, get away from me! Manfred: Hey look at that. They do this every year.

We'll talk in the morning. The users, editors, administrators, nor Wikia DO NOT claim ownership nor authorship of the contents on this page. paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive. First you have to force it into a corner. He got a little frostbite! Sid: Manny, Manny, I need him! [pauses] With their teeth. Fender Pinwheeler | Ronin |

Diego: Hey, knock it off, squirt. Sid: Oh, I love this game! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

Sid: ...And, and then she picked this hair off my shoulder and said "Look, if you're gonna have an extra mating dance at least pick a female with the same color pelt, right? [Trips and falls into crater; a sizzling sound is herd]. [Manny tuck Roshan in his trunk and settled himself in as he did, he looked at Diego, who was asleep and then he noticed Sid returning rubbing his butt in pain] Oh, the triumphant return. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about sid the sloth? Freaky Mammal 1: Well, things just got a little chillier. Manny! How's that? Sid: Look at that. Greater Tracker. That's why you eat so much. You never see any sloths. Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't--.