After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All the warmth & clarity that vinyl can deliver! Received as advertised, This is the second time I have made this review. Details about John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band, The - Shaved Fish [VINYL LP] 5.0 average based on 1 product rating. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I wanted to keep the album sealed but can't get at the voucher. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The John Lennon Shaved Fish remastered 180 gram Apple record is of Superior sound quality and is a must have for any true collector of outstanding music. Avevo già il vinile ma ho comprato il cd per poterlo sentire agevolmente ovunque. Presented as exact reproductions of original LP artwork to retain authenticity, but now on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2015. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs. This is the price (excluding shipping and handling fees) a seller has provided at which the same item, or one that is nearly identical to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. The "off" amount and percentage simply signifies the calculated difference between the seller-provided price for the item elsewhere and the seller's price on eBay.

Imagine - The Ultimate Collection [VINYL]. Instant Karma was on it thats only reason I bought it... but none the less its added to my collection :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2014. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Something went wrong. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Please enter up to 7 characters for the postcode, Express delivery (International Priority Shipping). Instant Karma was on it thats only reason I bought it... but none the less its added to my collection :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2014. item 1 John Lennon - Shaved Fish [New Vinyl LP] 1 -, item 2 LENNON, JOHN & PLASTIC ON - SHAVED FISH NEW VINYL RECORD 2 -, item 3 LENNON, JOHN & PLASTIC ON - SHAVED FISH NEW VINYL RECORD 3 -, item 4 John Lennon-Shaved Fish (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW 4 -, item 5 John Lennon-Shaved Fish (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW 5 -, item 6 John Lennon - Shaved Fish (Vinyl LP, 2014 Reprint, Universal) NEW SEALED 6 -, item 7 Shaved Fish [LP] by John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band (Vinyl, Jul-2014, Universal) 7 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 65 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 55 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 138 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 49 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 63 product ratings. A collection of singles from the master and great value. Still 5 stars though. 5. My favorite of the Lennon compilations because the focus is on the Apple years. To hide it, choose Ship in Amazon Packaging at Checkout. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2010, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2014. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Shaved Fish : Tracklist (Vinyl) A1 : Give Peace A Chance : A2 : Cold Turkey : A3 : Instant Karma! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 3 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other. My only gripe? Corporate Catering Services; Fine Dinning; Spectacular Wedding Events; Birthdays & Parties Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Love this album. Unable to add item to List. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Le canzoni non si discutono, sono numeri uno che dimostrano la genialità e la profondità di questo artista che purtroppo ci è venuto a mancare troppo presto e troppo tragicamente privandoci della sua unicità musicale. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The price may be the seller's own price elsewhere or another seller's price. Record arrived in perfect condition and was well package and delivered fast. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Please try again. 4 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. We have ratings and no written reviews for this yet.Be the first to write a review. Please try again. Unable to add item to List.

Received as advertised, This is the second time I have made this review. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. This item: Shaved Fish [LP] by John Lennon Vinyl $21.30. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. I was disappointed. It contains all of the singles that he had issued up to that point in the United States as a solo artist, with the exception of "Stand by Me", which had been released earlier that year. Unable to add item to List. No such thing was included. Get the item you ordered or your money back. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for JOHN LENNON / PLASTIC ONO BAND Shaved Fish (vinyl, used) at the best online prices at eBay! Therefore it's the only Lennon approved compilation album, as all the others were released after his death. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme. Postage to: Europe, United States, Japan, Canada, Bahrain, New Zealand, China, Israel, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Korea, South, Taiwan, Thailand, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Egypt, Jordan, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Macau, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Philippines, Qatar, Vietnam, Excludes: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, South America, Central America and Caribbean, Bolivia, Haiti, Liberia, Nicaragua, Turkmenistan, Paraguay. 5.0 out of 5 stars Shaved Fish. Still 5 stars though. Please try again. 5 Stars, 1 product rating 1. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, for uk nectar points - opens in a new window or tab, United Kingdom and many other countries ... A collection of singles from the master and great value. Matrix variation : YEX.949-3 (correction from YAX ) - YEX.950-2, Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (YEX.949), Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (YEX.950), Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 1): SW - 1 - 3421 - Z9 YEX 949 - 1U GRR 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 1): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U LA MCR 4, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 2): SW - 1 - 3421 - Z9 YEX 949 - 1U GTL MCR 2, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 2): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U GML MCR 4, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 3): SW - 1 - 3421 - Z9 YEX 949 - 1U, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 3): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 4): YEX 949 2 RRG 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 4): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U GGO MCR 4, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 5): SW - 1 - 3421 - Z9 YEX 949 - 1U GWO MCR 2, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 5): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U GOT MCR 4, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 6): YEX 949 2 RGR, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 6): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U CMC MCR 1, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 7): YEX 949-2 GGT 3, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 7): SW - 2 - 3429 - Z9 YEX 950 - 1U GHT MCR 3, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 8): SW-1-3421-Z9 YEX 949-1U RG MCR 2, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped, variant 8): SW-2-3429-Z9 YEX 950-1U PR MCR 4, Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped, variant 9): SW-1-3421-Z9 YEX 949-1U GDO MCR 2, Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 9): YEX 950-2 G 1.1 P. Helpful. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2015. Universal Music are proud to present the next batch of Back To Black reissues. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. The description states that I was to receive a download code with my purchase of this class. Although there have been subsequent Lennon compilations as well as 1990's formidable LENNON box set, SHAVED FISH is the granddaddy of all such collections highlighting the singer's solo career. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2017. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1983 Vinyl release of Shaved Fish on Discogs. 05987 • Format: Vinyl LP, Compilation • Country: UK • Genre: Rock • Style: Art Rock, Pop Rock Love the vinyl of this classic. Something went wrong. Shaved Fish è una raccolta di brani di John Lennon uscita durante la sua vita musicale.