The photo showed Shaun holding Vampire Diaries-star’s dog, Maverick in his one arm as he balanced the bike with the other one. WikiNetworth.com For this, he went through two open-heart surgeries. Final practice day tomorrow, then it’s on! -@tobymiller #Olympics, A post shared by Shaun White (@shaunwhite) on Feb 10, 2018 at 2:54am PST. And I thought I traveled a lot — man, musicians, it’s rough,” White says. More to his family is his brother, Jesse, who is also his manager, and sister named Kari. In the interview, he explained that he and his girlfriend, Sarah met at the backstage of SNL. Shaun White is a dual sport professional athlete who maintains some of the highest accolades within snowboarding and skateboarding. "When we’re both home, it’s just like we’re home," he says. The house was listed as having a dog, and Barthel “loves dogs” — but this one turned out to be “like that old angry dog, the don’t-touch-me dog,” White says. Many of White’s fans and followers complimented his new look, while some admitted they already miss his red hair. Shaun White was spotted with actress Nina Dobrev — going for a bike ride together in Malibu on 22nd March 2020. © During the chat, he opened up about his connection with Barthel, 34, who is one half of the electro-rock band Phantogram. According to Biography.com, Shaun White, who was born in 1986, “began skateboarding after following his older brother (Jesse) to the nearby YMCA, and took up snowboarding at the age of six.”. But are Nina Dobrev and Shaun White dating? Learn more about White's parents. Tagging along for the ride was Dobrev’s dog, Maverick, whom White held throughout their scenic journey up the hills. White ended up in intensive care in 2017 after a crash injured him. He made his 300 million dollar fortune with James Bond, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade . He holds the record for the most X-Games gold medals and most Olympic gold medals by a snowboarder, and has won 10 ESPY Awards

Nina seems to be doing fine but none of their friends have seen or talked to Grant.”, A post shared by Sarah Barthel (@sarahbarthel) on Dec 20, 2018 at 7:17pm PST. The Photo That Sparked Relationship Rumors, - Our best articles delivered straight to your inbox, Is Georgina Chapman Dating Adrien Brody? Previously on November 2017, Shaun told US Weekly that the two are pretty happy with how things are going in life. However, the case reignited in February 2018 when he won the gold medal. White switched from skiing to snowboarding at age six. However his sexy girlfriend is To learn more, visit teamusa.org. Biography.com reports that Cathy White ordered her then 6-year-old son “to slow down by telling him he could only board backward, or switch, a skill that would help further his career.”. All my life it’s been about me and my work and my goals. Roger White had his own athletic talent. “Because they couldn’t afford to stay at the nearby resorts…his parents eventually bought a used van so the family could camp out at the base of the mountains overnight,” the bio says. Besides owning dozens of profitable endorsement contracts, he is also considered an underground real estate mogul—living with many luxury properties, around the globe. News at the time, “Nina hasn’t brought him around to any of her events in over a month and hasn’t mentioned Grant. The-native-of San Diego, Shaun White, and his girlfriend have been in a relationship for five years. Could they have gone on this trip together? As a three-time Olympic gold medalist, he enjoyed the record for most X-Games gold medals and most Olympic gold medals and 10 ESPY Awards, throughout his career.. Circa 2020, Shaun announced his interest in competing at the Winter Olympic Games in 2022 in Beijing, China. Like Dobrev, the three-time Olympic gold medalist kept his longtime relationship with Sarah Barthel, the lead singer of the band Phantogram largely under wraps. The two were a mutual friend on the sketch series. Redmond Gerard became the youngest ever American to win a gold medal. His parents are named Roger and Kathy who lived in Carlsbad, California, in early 2020.

However, Shaun still appreciates the concern of his family and girlfriend. Shaun White Opens Up About His Rock Star Girlfriend — Is a Wedding in Their Future? All the same, the probable-couple was yet to confirm, if they were dating. His relationship of five years with Sarah eliminates his gay rumors. Before his age of one, he endured two open-heart surgery. 2020 WikiNetworth.com and All Rights Reserved Over the years, he got several other names such as Future Boy, The Egg, The Flying Tomato, and The Animal. White says the two had mutual friends on the sketch series and “and we just bumped backstage and became friends, and then over time it kind of turned into something.”. Despite being born with a congenital heart defect, Shaun started snowboarding at age six and immediately showed an uncanny talent for the sport. And he means it. Cathy’s parents, the site notes, “were well known stars in roller derby.” According to MountainZone, Cathy’s “parents raced on the pro roller derby circuit on the L.A. “They didn’t really know the landscape and I was like, ‘I got a house, there’s a house, you got a car, just take it, I’m training for the Olympics, I won’t be home,’ ” White says. The couple dated for five years and it wasn’t until the past year that White opened up about his romantic life.