Dumbo. [11], Rooney played a small part in the Sherlock episode "The Empty Hearse" in 2014. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. Sharon Rooney was born on October 22, 1988 in Glasgow, Scotland. She is seen active on Instagram posting different pictures with him and thanking him for being her complete dream. She is known for her roles as Rae Earl in My Mad Fat Diary,[1][2] Sophie in Two Doors Down, Dawn in Brief Encounters, and Miss Atlantis in the 2019 remake of Dumbo. One of the promising actresses, Sharon Rooney is nominated for various awards shows due to her hard work and dedication towards acting. Looking for something to watch?

[9] The role also saw her nominated for a Royal Television Society award in 2014.

Nina Dobrev. Most Popular #48435. She is an actress, known for My Mad Fat Diary (2013), Dumbo (2019) and Sherlock (2010). Lucy Hale. Actress Born in Scotland #20. [6] The show was a success and earned Rooney a BAFTA nomination at the British Academy Scotland Awards. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Sharon Rooney (born 22 October 1988) is a Scottish actress. TV Actresses. Sharon Rooney, Actress: My Mad Fat Diary. She starred with Nico Mirallegro, one of the famous actors in the movie “My Mad Fat Diary.” She is the member of 20th-century Scot… My Mad Fat Diary. She was a welfare worker and actress. As she is involved in different movies she has earned a good amount of salary which is at an average of 31,000 pounds as mentioned by different economy sources. She is an actress, known for, Joanna Lumley Joins Cast Of ITV Black Comedy ‘Finding Alice’ From ‘Happy Valley’s Red Production Company, First look at Benedict Cumberbatch and Claire Foy in Louis Wain, ‘Louis Wain’ First Look: Benedict Cumberbatch and Claire Foy Unite in Cat Artist Biopic, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Currently, she is found single and not dating anyone. [10] She was also nominated in the Entertainment category at the 2014 Young Scot Awards. TV Actress. Shay Mitchell. [13] She played Miss Atlantis in the 2019 film Dumbo,[14] in which she performed the song "Baby Mine". She is known for her roles as Rae Earl in My Mad Fat Diary, Sophie in Two Doors Down, Dawn in Brief Encounters, and Miss Atlantis in the 2019 remake of Dumbo. Sharon Rooney Is A Member Of . [7][8] The Guardian's Sam Wollaston called Rooney's performance "natural, effortless and utterly believable". TV Actress. Sharon Rooney, 49, of … She joined Hull University and performed art course there. Sharon Costner (mother) Date of Birth: August 20, 1928. TV Actress. Sharon Rooney is a Scottish actress who is mostly known for her roles as Rae Earl in “My Mad Fat Diary.” She is also known for her role as Sophie in “Two Doors Down” and has portrayed the role of Dawn in “Brief Encounters.”. Due to the succession of the show she received a BAFTA nomination at the British Academy Scotland Awards. Rooney was cast for her first television role as Rae Earl in “My Mad Fat Diary” which is a drama about a young woman released from a psychiatric facility. View more / View Less Facts of Sharon Rooney.

The 28-years-oldold actress is still unmarried. Sharon Rooney Popularity . Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. Rooney also acted in a movie “Hector” which helped her to gain a wide popularity. [3], Rooney began performing stand-up comedy,[4] and toured with a play in various schools across Britain. Like many famous people and celebrities, Sharon Rooney keeps her personal life private. We will continue to update information on Sharon Rooney’s parents. In the Sherlock episode “The Empty Hearse” she played a small part and began for ITV’s drama “Brief Encounters” revolving around four women who involved in Ann Summers party planning. Personal Life. 31 Year Olds. The guardian’s Sam Wollaston wrote about Sharon’s performance as one of the natural, effortless and utterly believable performance to be played as a lead role.