What a bummer! 2.

How do you use Survey Junkie to cash out gift cards to Sephora?

Yup, already got 3 sephora gift cards from bing rewards, will get another tomorrow once I reach 475 points again. In my store some of the cards are restricted in the numbers you can buy them or were at least. i went to walmart and mine iddnt have it , ended up buying eye brushes by ecotools because i need some travel sized ones.

For those that can not find them in the store, what about Wal-Mart online? Jingle All the Way Walmart eGift Card .

Also, the "7-Piece Deluxe Cosmetic Brush Set with Case" from Walmart looks like it has the identical brushes as the Sephora Collection Luxe Anti-Bacterial Brush Set with just a different pattern on the case.$72 vs $14 though ... http://www.sephora.com/luxe-anti-bacterial-brush-set-P382003?skuId=1542208.

If someone wants to get a specific product for a specific reason, you don’t have reason to stop them really. Why would any government agency want fucking music gift cards or why would the "lottery" require 2000 dollars in video game gift cards for you to cash in a winning ticket? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

Had a guy come through my line trying to buy something like 300 dollars worth of steam cards and it would only let me sell 2 per transaction. This one I have seen in my stores. I'll double check next time I'm back at work.

Obviously, if someone comes through my line with 4 or more "large sum" gift cards,.....I'll ask what's up....whether or not they answer, that's up to them. Thanks for the heads up girl!

How long had they slept. I wish we could have a sign up in the electronics/gift card departments warning of this, but it’s not like it doesn’t benefit Walmart. $5 - $500 . Get Free Sephora Gift Cards from Survey Junkie.

yeah I went to 2 walmarts to find this and they didn't carry them.

It actually is their job to ask questions. Exciting launches, parties & more.

From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations, Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills, Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you, Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests, Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers, Sign in to Sephora for a more personalized experience, Reorder it from in-store and online purchases, Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations, Payments, contact info, addresses and password.

Personally, I don't shop Wally World, b/c I don't trust the items made in China. Hello ladies!

It’s a string of texts, someone posing as a US Official of some sort and saying that there is a grant waiting for you. THINK!!!

That still won't stop them.

Store Events.

so then he'd just walk out leaving, the now void gift cards behind since their labels have been peeled. Just like everyone here, I will be on the look out! it is their job. Birthday Joy Walmart eGift Card . But I also think there's one on the register's pole. Posted by 1 year ago. There are many different ways you can use Swagbucks to redeem the gift cards you want. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Mute; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content; JenBlush ‎11-08-2013 02:20 PM ‎11-08-2013 02:20 PM.

This shit needs to be everywhere.

Sephora.

Here is the brush set on sale at Sephora now: http://www.sephora.com/rose-gold-mineral-brush-set-P309107. I hope you feel better doll!

The brushes themselves seem to be the exact same as the brushes in the Sephora Collection Antibacterial sets but with different handles. Archived.

Bless. $3.50 for the 5 pc brush set, and 7 pc brush set! Its the oldest shit ever, and dumb people keep falling for it. You Nailed It Walmart eGift Card . Like the beauty aisle or some aisle with random stuff? However, over the past two or three weeks, I’ve saved four people from being scammed through the same method. $5 - $500 . $5 - $500 . $5 - $500 . It's a pretty HOT deal! $5 - $500 .

Oh WOW the ultimate dupe!! They're actually nice. We have so many damn anti fraud signs and retarded customers will still try to buy 3500 dollars in itunes gift cards for a "lottery", Every cashier NEEDS TO KNOW. The only thing is it isn't labeled at Sephora, theres no silver hardware on it that says so, but i opened the package and saw the exact same brushes right down to the colour and size of the same set i have and payed double the price.. and originally double THAT price! Allows cashiers to focus on getting customers rung up fast and friendly. your own Pins on Pinterest

Warn them to be cautious and tell them that they’re asking for gift cards so they can’t be traced when they get scammed. Explore what's hot in your store . Shop Walmart.com for Every Day Low Prices. Close. Payment Methods Sephora Credit Card FAQs Klarna FAQs Gift Cards & eGift Cards FAQs Gift Card Scam Awareness Happy Cards Billing, Canceling & Modifying Orders Shipping Information (US) International Shipments Returns & Exchanges Reserve Online & Pick Up FAQs Samples & Promotions Corporate Gifts Gift …

$5 - $500 . I braved the crazy crowds last night, I couldn't resist. After I saw this post a while back, I searched almost every Walmart in my area and haven't seen them at all.

Get paypal free cash-#paypal #paypalfreemoney #Card #Gift #giftcardgiveaway #giftcardplaystore #itunesgiftcard #paypal #win #money #cash #feee #$50 #$25 #$100 free paypal money instantly,free money,paypal cash giveaway,free $100 paypal, get $1000 visa gift card to spend,free $250 walmart gift card,1000 amazon gift card giveaway, odds of winning walmart survey,gift card scammer … 23. $5 - $500 . Has anybody bought the set from Walmart? It's weird that Walmart doesn't. The most extreme case I've had is a guy coming up to SD with over $3,000 worth of iTunes cards or the elderly lady trying to buy a $7,000.00 gift card.

I feel ya girl, I hate when I just buy something expensive like from a store called Sephora then you go to a more inexpensive place and find the same verison is cheaper there.

How to use Swagbucks to get FREE Sephora gift cards and products!

User account menu .

Final thoughts on free Sephora gift cards, 5 Legitimate Ways to Get Free Makeup Samples and Products, The Best Survey Sites to Earn Free PayPal Money. thank you so much for this heads up. If your customer is buying a large amount of these cards or is being walked through the purchase on the phone, please try and start conversation. 23. We've got a video playing in Money Center about scams and sending money to unknown people, but that's it. Log in.

I've attached pictures to show you. Most likely the brushes are made with animal hair. What's the quality like? I picked up this set, too. The only thing I deny someone buying other than restricted items that they can't purchase due to age is gift cards/money grams if I feel they're getting scammed. Discover (and save!)

What's new in store. My store only restricts visa gift cards to money center and I’d get so much Shit from customers for it. It's so obvious, I know they primarily target the elderly, but even then it's very obvious something isn't wrong. It's been in my loves forever!!!! Why are so many people being scammed for stupid sh*t???

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills. Steam/Sephora Gift Card Scams: Be Aware.

Steam/Sephora Gift Card Scams: Be Aware.

i mean, really, is it our job to police what people are buying? Balloon Animals Walmart eGift Card . Nov 19, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by FreeStuff World. The APASM was there and I asked about it just to be sure and they and my ASM talked to the old guy about it.

Related post on how to earn FREE gift cards, cash, and beauty products: 3. Re: Bing Rewards... redeem points for Sephora gift cards! As a sales associate or cashier, it’s not your job to police what people are purchasing. custom-sephora-footer-social-link.text-07. 0 Reply. Ur tellin me that u guys have customers go to money center for EVERY type of gift card ?

I've felt and played around with the brushes and I'm positive I've found the EXACT same set at Walmart for $14.. right down to the details and texture of the travel case. $5 - $500 . What the heck? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Hourly ASM (GM Support; Fuck External Hires). How many times in your 75 years of existence have you had to buy something random to pay for an already paid lottery ticket twice in order to cash it in? Re: Sephora Brush Sets being sold at Walmart! Where can you purchase Sephora gift cards at a discount? I recently purchased the Sephora Rose Gold Mineral Brush Set on sale at Sephora for $29, so I know exactly what it looks like in person and online.

Sorry to dig up old posts, but just wanted to give you all a heads up that the brush sets mentioned in this post is currently on clearance on the Canadian Walmart website! Free Shipping on Orders $35+ or Pickup In-Store and get a Pickup Discount. I just checked and all the brush sets are showing as out of stock online and not available in store. Your email address will not be published.

Super soft and so pretty. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

There is no government agency gives away game card or make up giftcard. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Also my store has signage at least by the register's where we have moneygram cards that say something like "Don't give out gift card information over the phone".

They target the elderly, college kids, women, and anyone they can get their hands on. Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket? No shedding so far, definitely worth $14. thanks!! 1.

Okay ladies, I noticed something SO weird while browsing around the christmas gift set area today at my local Walmart. NOT cool. Community. Confetti Gift Box Walmart eGift Card . Happy Monster Walmart eGift Card . Good question.

As a sales associate or cashier, it’s not your job to police what people are purchasing.

How many times in your 75 years of existence has the government requested anything other than cash or check? It's part of the CBLS for cashiers.

Ask if someone online or that they don’t know is asking for it. I went to a couple of Walmarts and couldn't find them... they must have moved them from the Christmas gift area or already sold out. Sephora Brush Sets being sold at Walmart! The thing that gets me is that this scam has been known for literally 15+ years. I use the amazon and microsoft gift cards frequently and they are useful because they give you an account credit but I used wallmart and game stop a few years back and they wanted me to print them out and had notes about limited uses per purchase. Free Classes. Services.

Was anyone able to find the brushed and have a SKU?

Our store restricts gift card purchases to the Money Center for this reason. I couldn't resist the sparkles Very soft and no shedding from this set, either. Log in sign up.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. They tell you to get something like Steam Cards or Sephora gift cards in exchange for the processing fee for your grant.

Happy Mother's Day Walmart eGift Card .

What aisle were they in?

Use Ibotta to upload your Sephora receipts and get money back. Christmas Birds Walmart eGift Card .

Collect Swagbucks points to get free Sephora gift cards. I'd like to know too. From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations. We were trained to do this at Walgreens. Find a Sephora Happening at Sephora View all.

I just looked for the brushes online and they are only available from the walmart site for Canada and they can not ship to the US or I can't figure out how to get them to ship there but they are called 5-Piece Mineral Brush Set. r/walmart: Mostly just Walmart stuff. Overall, the possibilities are limitless. I used to have a guy come in all the time buying the visa/prepaid cards....turned out he was using scammed/skimmed cards....most of the time the transaction would be denied....and then he'd start to get iirate with me, want me to hand-key....nope, no sir, we can't handkey....gotta use the chip and pin....sorry.