Time to test it out! Not only are they an absolute bargain but they produce excellent audio. Inside the box you’ll see the Sephia SP3030 Earphones neatly fitted in foam layer. Probably the most important feature of any audio equipment is the sound quality. Here is what I discovered, also it’s worth noting I’m using an iPhone 7 as this could be an important factor. The Sephia SX16 currently has a 4.3 rating out of 5 on Amazon (Based on 934 customer reviews), so maybe the Sephia SX16 headphones just aren’t for me! The cable has been designed to be tangle-free, the tips are easy to change, and these earphones work straight from the box. Just had this system installed and was not given a manual... We had a power outage that caused our intercombells to... What is the procedure for changing the bell times on our... A school in our district has a Dukane StarCall intergrated... © Copyright 2020 Inmar-OIQ, LLC All Rights Reserved, Actiontec electronic Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Axxess Interface Bluetooth Headset Manuals, BlueAnt Wireless Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Bluetake Technology Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Cellular Innovations Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Cobra Electronics Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Ecom Instruments Bluetooth Headset Manuals, Freescale Semiconductor Bluetooth Headset Manuals, HP (Hewlett-Packard) Bluetooth Headset Manuals, In-Tech electronic Bluetooth Headset Manuals. VoloKin Project 4,437 views. Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth speaker review. The sound is crisp, clear and to what I’d call CD player quality. I tried again, and the same thing happened! The Sephia SP3030 Earphones come neatly packaged in a rather plain outer Black cardboard box with a removable sleeve. When you open the Sephia SX16 box you’ll find: 1x Headphone, 1x Micro USB Charger Cable, 1x AUX Cable, 1x Carry Bag, 1x English User Guide, 1x Sephia VIP Card. These earphones will work in just about any device that’s fitted with a standard 3.5mm jack port. Buy Sephia SR28 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone, Powerful Bass, Noise Isolating, Portable Headphones, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, MP3 Players, Android Devices and More, Black at Amazon UK. I can confirm that the sound is very good. SEPHIA S6 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Review - Duration: 7:50. You can also use the Sephia SX16 as a wired set of headphones, this is a great feature if you don’t wish to use or don’t have a Bluetooth connection.

I absolutely love the Sephia SP3030 Earphones. Product sample provided by Sephia in exchange for a detailed, unbiased review. Before you use the Sephia SX16 you’ll need to give them a little charge using the supplied Micro USB Cable (Which has a length of 50.0cm). What do they sound like? The walkthrough goes through the basic API used for resource collection and the basic API used for combat.