You can try Poshmark if they have those brands. I also have various household items. - User Information Legal Enquiry Guide, © 1999-2020 Alibaba.com. | Used Clothes Grade "A" Summer Mix Sorting and Grading: Bulk Used Clothing Wholesale Bales by the container. They take a flat fee of $2.95 for all items sold for under $15. Marketing worldwide, understanding the needs of our customers and working together with you to insure your profits, Cyntex is the reliable and established choice trading company you have been looking for. The process is similar to CafePress. In other words, do a little research to see how these items are selling and for what amount on other sites.

They take a flat fee of $2.95 for all items sold for under $15. Or, you can partner with a brand to drop ship new items. I would start by looking up what others have been listing them for on some of these sites. Then, consider the shipping costs. We encourage you to also seek the one-on-one help of a certified professional. Tradesy helps you sell designer items that are in great condition.

You have two different shipping options with Mercari. Answered + How to Sell Them for Cash, How to Become a Product Tester: 11 Companies Listed, 12 Companies That Buy Ideas: The Reputable Brands (Hasbro, P&G, etc), Jewelry Stores That Buy Jewelry: 15 Options (+ What They Buy, etc), Essential Oils Direct Sales: How to Sell Essential Oils from Home, 35 Places That Buy Phones Locally & Online (Including Broken Phones), How to Sell Breast Milk + the List of Milk Banks That Pay for Breast Milk, The Guide to Parting Out a Car or Truck for Profit, Multi-Level Marketing vs. Pyramid Scheme Companies: Which to Avoid, Direct Sales Pet Companies: pawTree, For Tails Only, & More Compared, BeautyCounter vs Rodan + Fields vs Arbonne, etc: Who to Sell With, Where to Sell Bone Marrow for Money + How Much You’ll Get Paid, Consignment Shops That Pay Cash Upfront Near Me? Mixed Rags is a category of bulk used clothing that is generated by thrift stores. Your drop shipping partnerships the sold items from their warehouse. I sold a brand new item with the tags on it. There are a few fun options for designers too! Tip: Offer free shipping to generate more clicks. How do you think I could sell my items online? Selling locally with online listings is 100% free. Then check physical store prices as well. Select brands qualify for a sell upfront service.

What is the first step? You can’t just create a party. I would like to create an online market for my items. Ultimately, they can visit your online store. The process is fairly simple. All items have fixed prices. It can take 30 to 60 days for your items to process and list. The size is the smaller of the 2 available options. 2.Have more than 10 years experience in used clothing and shoes field. We only do the best quality, choose us when we suit your market.

child children summer/spring/autumn wear, children cotton/silk dress, children shirt, children sports wear, children pants children open-seat pants, etc.

I would be SUPER interested in buying in bulk from someone or if someone sold a lot of clothing/bags/etc? You can try sending your name brand and regular brands to the same place. There is a section for women’s clothing as well. Good luck! I have PJ Max and Paw Patrol sets. Some stores sell men’s and children’s clothing too. Meetups and porch pickups are an option for local sales too. I hope you find one that helps you successfully sell them for the maximum amount of profit! Great research, Josh. Sue. Which will be the best online or physical stores to sell them? I also encourage you to double check the policies, terms, and conditions of each to make sure you follow them.