eventhough Stock market trading is time-sensitive.Charged fee first, even they don't know how to facilitate Off-market transfer, claiming our share were vested shares??

Set up easy is super easy. This SelfWealth review is designed to help you make an informed decision on whether they’re the right share broker for your particular circumstances. If they vanish they don't have the power to withdraw your cash or anything like that AFAIK. Paying for shares through a SelfWealth share trading account is made simple. If you have a big dividend that gets held because bank details aren’t up to date they (computershare and or linkmarket) can charge you an admin fee. Selfwealth is regulated and offers professional customer service. This means clients can easily forecast their trading costs before taking a position.

New app is on its way, due in a few months time. SelfWealth is a CHESS sponsored, share trading broker that is Australian owned and operated. When you create your free SelfWealth share trading account, you'll be able to try out all of the features offered with SelfWealth Premium for the first 90 days, free. why do you not provide live streaming data, please advise. I was glad to hear that SelfWealth will start offering international trading by the end of the year. There is no minimum account balance required when opening a SelfWealth share trading account, nor is there an ongoing balance requirement that needs to be maintained. Similar opinion?

Congrats on starting your investment journey. Clean and simple UI with the fresh approach of being able to explore and compare others portfolios and rank your performance. This morning I have already found one major downside, you don’t take phone calls.

With SelfWealth, it is possible to transfer your existing share portfolio with them. Great review of SelfWealth. 2. I recommend those who are new to the journey to try as they will gain experience and guidance. Thanks for the feedback Slee. Call me a superficial millennial but the app UI is very important to me. SelfWealth is an Australian owned and operated share trading broker, offering easy access to the Australian share market, via its award winning online and mobile trading platform. So this morning after f... inding out that you don’t have a phone service I decided to give you another chance and chat on line. 2) Is there any online share trading entity that has a fixed fee regardless of the value of the trade? Total unemployed persons is 922k Total employed but not working any hours is 215k Total people collecting centrelink but not actively seeking work due to covid is 610k (per July data from department of social services) Total labour force is 13,637k. However, this is to make investing with SelfWealth easier for traders and provides a more specialized and focused trading experience. If you have a big dividend that gets held because bank details aren’t up to date they (computershare and or linkmarket) can charge you an admin fee. It’s what solidified my investment journey, Market data not available from time to time for a few days. Recommend Brokers in your country. Slow response. There are no minimum trading requirements and the fee is the same regardless of the trade size. WHY?

It was a very positive experience to become a member of the SelfWealth family. Great to import to sharesight account. While our site will provide you with factual information and general advice to help you make better decisions, it isn't a substitute for professional advice. Lower fees for an online-only customer service works well for me! Great communication and has helped to buy my first lot of shares! Cheerz, I'm a complete newby but you've made it very easy and inexpensive for me to "give it a go!". Responsive, amazing value, easy to use and a new app and US share trading will be coming before Christmas - highly recommend. Outside of Finder, you’ll likely find her somewhere near the ocean. If you were to invest 300k in one company and if those shares were stable and Self Wealth was to go bankrupt. Peer-to-peer lending is quickly gaining popularity among Australian borrowers and investors. [removed]

Rather simple platform to use with affordable and unambiguous fees.My only gripes with the platform is: 1. All information was transparent and for a beginner it really gave me the confidence to finally invest in the stock market. Their services are regularly tested and monitored to ensure they stay secure. Market data was unavailable on Monday due to an issue with our supplier, Refinitiv, which was rectified that morning. I'm an expat but still a Tax Resident of Australia. Does SelfWealth provide financial advice?

1. are my funds 100% safe to return in their entirety ? Still the best value share trading facility. Subsequently, I will go over a few of the things that may make SelfWealth less appealing in your eyes. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan, we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. For the above reasons, I personally use SelfWealth to invest in ETFs and shares, as the easy to navigate user interface, CHESS sponsorship and cheap flat rate brokerage costs make it unrivalled at this stage. Learn how your comment data is processed. I currently hold an account with Stake for US trading but am very excited about the plans for SelfWealth to op...Read more. Total unemployed persons is 922k Total employed but not working any hours is 215k Total people collecting centrelink but not actively seeking work due to covid is 610k (per July data from department of social services) Total labour force is 13,637k. We don’t If you choose to trade Australian shares with SelfWealth, you'll find that stock performance and unit prices are updated every 20 minutes using ASX price data. Easy to use and brokerage the best around that I can see. 1) Ability to export Market Research to excel sheet, it has pagination for 10 stocks, it takes forever to go through the list, Also there should be an option to increase the pagination for 100 stocks. Funds took a few days to transfer, worked as expected. Thanks for joining. The platform is also available on mobile devices with a free mobile application that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Learn more about Finder. This asset class refers to debt that must be repaid at a fixed amount with a specific date and with a specific rate of interest. Nicknames are used for your name and dollar amounts are shown as percentages when displayed in this section. All rights reserved. Very happy with this trading platform after over 6 months of use. Here's an articl... Read more. SelfWealth registers shares using CHESS. I hope all is well with you. If you're looking for account or trading support from SelfWealth, then there are a number of avenues that you can take: There is no phone support available, but there is a postal address listed on SelfWealth's contact us page. Market data is very basic but more than sufficient for what I want. The trading platform provides investors with powerful trading tools to manage their portfolio. For people who wish to handpick companies, particularly international ones, the cons may have a more pertinent impact. Optional, only if you want us to follow up with you. SelfWealth are known for their flat-fee brokerage service. I am excited about my portfolio. How do I go about consolidating them under the original HIN (of the ones held in computershare) moving forward? Find out in the following review where we’ll delve deep into various aspects of this innovative trading brokerage and see if they’re suitable for you. I don’t think any of the cons listed should really matter. Thanks for getting in touch!

Let’s be honest great cheap option for buying shares. Whether it's the sign up bonus, rates and fees, or reliable customer service that you look for in a credit card, a credit card is often used everyday, so it's important you choose one that meets your needs and that you're happy with.

My SelfWealth experience. Hi, lets say at a point of transfer of 50k funds from my account are now held in a SelfWealth trust account and they go into liquidation ; Can have suggestions on under valued or over valued shares except eft always nil data. Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve. As well, the customer support is very helpful, and the brokerage has a great reputation as it is safe and secure. While it requires “Copies of original documents must be certified”, however it accepts uploading of scan image for the document. They are available on the Self Wealth platform. That means if SelfWealth were to go bankrupt your shares remain safely stored and you could take your HIN and holdings and transfer them to another broker. If you believe that SelfWealth is the right product for you, please click on the “Go to site” green button above this page to be redirected to their website and open a new account. Excellent instructional videos on how to access all the options. Investors and traders can place an order to buy shares at a particular price, and allocate a 'good until end date' setting to the order. Although as CaptainFI has pointed out, you can gain international exposure to these companies through Australian domiciled ETFs offered on SelfWealth. To address your points: (1) a new app will be coming out late November! I worked it out myself but I doubt there enough staff behind the scenes. Not the best psychology for a trading platform. Anyway yes cheap brokerage but you pay for what you get. You can find some useful information on transferring shares here. To ask a question simply log in via your email or create an account. You cannot withdraw funds that you've put into the system, straight away, to prevent money laund... ering. Great products and services at excellent prices.

ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships.

I'm using Self Wealth too. For any person that does their own market research, the low trading cost and great service make Selfwealth indispensible. The buy sell functions easy to use.

All that Insight, following other investors and tagging along with them is part of the Premium package you pay $9.50 per month for. Rather simple platform to use with affordable and unambiguous fees. The brokerage fee is what encouraged me to use SelfWealth. New members also receive a complimentary 90 day free trial of SelfWealth Premium which is an optional service that provides market depth, stock analysis and live pricing. As a first time investor I found the site easy to use and, given my very modest investment, the low trading cost was a real positive.I'm on a steep learning curve and finding the trial of the premium package very helpful. While the app is not yet as versatile as Robinhood or Questrade and has some shortcomings, Wealthsimple Trade does deliver on no-minimum and zero-commission ETFs and stock trading for do-it-yourself investors. 80,000+ downloads. The is a simple to understand and easy to use service. reviews. is there a fee involved in transferring my existing shares with my current broker to selfWealth ? This means that your personal circumstances haven't been taken into account and you should consider professional advice before making investment decisions. I am trying to open an account but they are just to slow.2 weeks to confirm and take days to reply an email.