Includes original controller ports and is fully equipped with your favorite Sonic games, including Greatest Hits: Mortal Kombat II, III and many more. Sega re-released the first four physically released volumes as the Sega Genesis Classic … In addition, it shared technology and equipment with more serious services such as the Mega Anser, used for banking purposes. Privacy Policy. This page contains the list of all 85 games included on the Sega Genesis Flashback console. The following list contains all of the titles released for the Meganet service.

These digital versions of classic games come with … "Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club.". I'm making this list to help myself keep track of the games and I'll check them off as I beat them.

Sega Genesis Classic Game Console with 81 classic SEGA games built-in, including Sonic Series, Mortal Kombat, Virtua Fighter 2, Altered Beast, and Phantasy Star. My goal is to beat all 50 from this collection and all 51 from the NES Classic and SNES classics, which I'll be making lists of as well. @: Only available in the digital download release.

The application presents a virtual hub, themed after what a bedroom of a Sega fanatic might be like, to play all of the released Sega Genesis games through it. Includes 2 wired controllers. Revisit some of your favorite childhood games with this SEGA Genesis classic game console.

Licensed third party re-releases of the console are still being produced,[4] and several indie game developers continue to produce games for it. PRODUCT FEATURES.

Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt, Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind, Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales, College Football USA 97: The Road To New Orleans, College Football's National Championship II, Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Dick Vitale's "Awesome Baby" College Hoops, Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun, F-1 Super License: Nakajima Satoru Kanshuu, The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie, Instruments of Chaos starring Young Indiana Jones, International Sensible Soccer Limited Edition: World Champions, Lakers versus Celtics and the NBA Playoffs, Magic School Bus, (Scholastic's) The: Space Exploration Game, Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse, Might and Magic II: Gates to Another World, Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu: Soccer-hen MD, Newman/Haas IndyCar featuring Nigel Mansell, Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing, Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium, The Ren & Stimpy Show: Stimpy's Invention, Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: Dragon of Destiny, Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Crossroads of Time, Star Trek: The Next Generation: Echoes from the Past, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, List of cancelled games for Sega consoles, "Cartridge Console With 15 Sega Megadrive Games", "Interview: Star Odyssey and The Challenge of Bringing Dead Games Back to Life", "GDC 06: Revolution to play Genesis, TurboGrafx-16 games", "Sega Vintage Collection 2 games Hit Xbox Live Arcade", "Sega Genesis Games Come To PlayStation Plus", "Steam listing: SEGA Genesis Classics Collection", "Hacks & Homebrews: Top Tier Pirate Games", "Xeno Crisis Is A New Top-Down Shooter Coming To Mega Drive, Genesis, Dreamcast", "Zhuo Guǐ Dà Shi: Ghost Hunter - Overview", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Sega_Genesis_games&oldid=987124979, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, NTSC-J release exclusively in South Korea, This page was last edited on 5 November 2020, at 02:06.