First impressions - it looks absolutely stunning (pic here: https://twitter.com/deans6571/status/1144601214933504000 ), it looks really nice. My stealth with suede colorway is amazing to look at and I am still happy every time I sit in it. 20. The 2020 series can also get a 5 year warranty if you share a picture of your chair which destroys any other gaming chair company out there as far as I know.

Did you have to maintain a militaristic maintenance schedule to keep the 3 yr old Titan looking that good? When the lumbar is fully out it pushes me just a hair or two farther forward but there is still some light contact with the inside of my legs and knees. My Omega Soft Weave Charcoal Blue chair came in early - I'm sitting in it as I type this!!!!

I replaced that chair with the all black Titan to match my station setup a bit better. I think this is where SecretLab has really knocked it out of the park lately. It mainly is at the front of the base and now some parts in the middle of the base are also disappearing.

My lower back and butt didnt feel good at all after just 1.5 hours of sitting in it, when like you said, I previously sat in an $80 Office Depot chair for 6+ hours at a time with 0 issues whatsoever. Ascend to... the PC Master Race.

Concerning the arm rests, Secretlab did redesign them a bit and when compared to what reviewers said about the previous model, the new ones do seem to have more give.

I just bought a footrest - trying anything to solve the stiffness in my lower back while using this chair - and it doesn't seem to work. Also, with the backrest lumbar support, it does have a tendency to push you forward off the seat very slightly (depending where you actually place it. I have just recently bought the Omega Soft Weave (2 days ago) and I would say, I would stick with the Titan. Anything designed as a footrest would be better, Did you buy the titan? In this subreddit, we celebrate and promote the ultimate gaming and working platform. You are much luckier than me, or it may be the humidity. The PU feels even better quality.

During my reviews to find out which chair to get I noticed lots of complaints about secret labs chairs having issues with their pu leather peeling. It is really cushioned there though and i find nothing uncomfortable about it. I strongly suggest you change out the PU for fabric. I also liked that it was fixed and wouldn't move around like Omegas.

Secretlabs have got my eye, and I have a chance to get a titan with £100 off list price through a friend. I didn't really want to spend the extra for the Titan Soft Weave, which currently is £379 in the UK (the Omega was less, at £329) but if your size is right for the Omega, I think you'll benefit with the extra space the Titan offers. They have definitely done that now! Love the head pillow (which has a strap to attach it to the head rest of the chair) and if I had only one slight negative, it would be that the lumbar pillow should also have a strap to attach it to the chair, as it does move as soon as you move away from the back rest, but this is a very minor quibble!!! It is definitely firmer when compared to normal office chairs which have a lot of give and if you want a more cloud-cushion feel, then do not get this. If you're like me and just at or barely under the minimum height for the Titan, you may be nervous that the chair won't fit you well. Secretlab chairs are notorious for peeling. Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart. The arm rests could still use more padding but they do have give.

The static was so strong getting up out of the chair would turn off two separate computers in my room from static alone.

One of my biggest suggestions in the last review was too offer more color choices. So I bought a Titan about 2-3 weeks ago so I can give a pretty decent review without just saying "no they are over priced" which all the other comments are obviously aimed at.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'd appreciate if you could tell me if this chair is worth it for a tall and skinny guy like me, I'm not sure why they put a minimum weight honestly.

I wanna preface this by saying that I have no (known) back issues but I was noticing that I would have really poor posture in my previous chair. I was on the edge between the Secretlab Titan and Omega based on my height and went with the Titan. I'm thinking about buying this chair because I'm pretty tall, the problem is that im only 134 pounds (60kg) and I'm worried that this chair won't fit me because of my weight. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I posted a review elsewhere for those interested, but in short: do NOT buy this chair without thoroughly testing it, first.

It does not feel too large in any way.

No lie, I was a little skeptical of all the glowing reviews this chair has been receiving and definitely got a bit of a this-is-a-scripted-review vibe from many reviewers. I came from a cheap $100 office max chair that didn't give me any back issues. I myself had the same doubts as you regarding the comments about the Secret Lab Titan gaming chair. I usually prefer leather but for the sake of longevity I went with the fabric. So let's just throw $$$ out of the equation. Secretlab Titan 2020 Review - Much less then expected. The seat is firm, but comfortable at the same time - when you sit in it and then stand up, it does not leave an imprint of your derriere in the seat and I guess, that is the whole point - the chair is designed for longevity. Price, is it worth it? Amazing! I’m actually thinking about getting a softweave omega soon since the titan is just a bit wide for me. In this subreddit, we celebrate and promote the ultimate gaming and working platform. For the most part, I love the chair.

I bought this chair with my own hard-earned money. “Last a long time” and PU do not go together. I think they are fine armrests, but could still use a little more cushion.

There is no cracking, or pealing of the PU leather. Apart from that the left arm rest also has multiple tears on it. It's not terribly humid, but I'm thinking it could cause some "stickiness" especially as I sit in shorts 100% of the time. The chair is very comfortable. I know there’s a lot of marketing about their new and improved PU leather, but if you read the fine print from the certifying lab only ONE sample was tested. I would love a chance to check out a softweave version (if you have one post your thoughts below!)

Hence the 3 posts showing all the chairs I have had and their condition. Posted by u/[deleted] 1 month ago. Close. and I had no issues (you even get several spare screws + allen key with screwdriver). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/68uesv/new_build_dx_racer_vs_secret_lab_chair_review/, https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/8g0v67/secretlab_titan_and_omega_chairs_1_year_later/, https://twitter.com/deans6571/status/1144601214933504000.

My cheapo office max chair even lasted a while lol. After spending 2 weeks in the chair I must say that at no point has this chair felt too firm.

They have added these new softweave chairs but I have not had a chance to see one of these in person yet. I'm really wanting the softweave but with the first one of the way the brain is saying Pu leather and heart is saying softweave. Hello my friend. I game and stream at night (twitch.tv/Str1kerz) and that is all done sitting pretty much.

No biggie as I just reposition it but just something to be aware of!). Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart.

Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race. I am still hopeful we will get a Horde / Alliance WoW chair or Diablo something because I am a Blizzard games fanboy but it might be wishful thinking. Log In Sign Up. Please don’t PM me questions. ...thats odd - I recently bought the 2020 Omega Soft weave (Charcoal Blue) and it has zero static?!!!! But in the end, you will fit just fine. Are you a taller/bigger guy?

All of its parts feel well made and should last a long time. So my simple question is: Are these chairs really worth the $400 price tag or is there something much better out there? Press J to jump to the feed. If youre within their waranty though you should contact them. The cushion used in the seat is noticeably softer (I have heard some people complain about how firm the old ones were). Sometimes the lumbar adjustment just doesn't cut it but this feeling has decreased with use.

No priors issues before this $400+ chair. The Titan chair is available in 16 styles and the Omega in 19. I received a dispatch email saying the items have been dispatched. The seat does not feel or look deformed and it would be pretty hard to guess the age of the chair (3 years old now) if you didn’t know about it from this review. 4. I also was sitting in a horrible chair before this in which my posture was less than ideal so I think my body has also taken some getting use to the new positioning.

I personally have a foot rest and am not bothered by this.

Posted by 1 year ago. I purchased it when it said IN STOCK. is there any sweat/heat etc when sitting for very long periods of time? I have heard a few people say they had durability issues but it really makes me question what they are doing in or to their chairs. Closing thoughts: SecretLab continues to improve their product line every year.

Press J to jump to the feed.

I have adjusted this thing over and over and over again with fail. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pcmasterrace community. Imo the lumbar support, when maxed out, could still go out farther.

If the 2020 ends up being more durable I have absolutely zero concerns. I do want to make it clear that this does offer good support, but this is highly subjective and if you are someone who needs a lot of support then this may not work out well. It supports me really well and I have never gotten sore or numb, or even uncomfortable. Although I have A/C on pretty much all the time, occasionally it gets a little humid if the A/C isn't cranking.