And thereby release yourself from unnecessary energy drainage, and instead utilize, this aspect of how your brain operates by programming it to do what you want it to do and respond to various situations in life in the way that you want to respond to them.

Judah Leib Rapport in Igrot Shir suggests that Metatron is a combination of two Greek words which mean to "change" and "pass away" referring to Chanoch (Enoch) who "changed" into an angel and "passed away" from the world. Quote. Force idea: ” I am united with the source of all goodness, love and creativity.” Symbolism: Metatron appears as the most earthly of Archangels, as he was once a wise and virtuous man whom God took up into Heaven.He is richly attired and bolds a pen in one hand as he records our deeds in the Book of Life.

Grid View List View. !” ~Elisabetta This was my second one with her and each time it's so profound that no money can be put on what it does for one on a spiritual, mental, emotional and physical level. Oraphim & Auroras, AA METATRON – The Sovereignty Seal – TREE OF LIFE – The Manifestation Point – PART II, Energy Update – Turbulence – Environment – Satellite, Galactic Update – A Star is Born – Major Impact on Earthlings – Pleiades. Follow. Metatron was also tasked with banishing both Adam and Eve from the sacred Garden of Eden because they ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. Of course Tifereth – the Beauty Sephirot is also about BALANCE which is one of the most important keys to fulfilling what you wish in your life.

Or, in the language of Kabbala, “In the beginning, an infinite, uncompounded light filled all of Creation.” This is the light of chesed which permeates all of Creation and through which all of Creation is built.”.

Thank you for reading this article, I truly hope that this information was helpful for you. Sasson, Gahl. It can also be severe. I am more than sure that you have heard of the Tree of Life before. It is at this step in the journey that we must listen to our thoughts, monitoring them carefully and as soon as we catch a trigger, acknowledge that it is a trigger and reconstruct our thinking process in such a way as to remove this trigger and/or replace it with another one signaling a completely different response from our mind and body. This marvelous archetype brings pleasure, art, talent, and all slices of life that provide us with sensuous joy. Drawn lines connecting these seals and their placement creates an enormous Mark of Samael throughout the town.

This is why it bears the name 'Metatron', after the angel Metraton (or Metatron), also known as the 'Agent of God'". In Hebrew, El denotes “toward” or “to.” The name of God assigned to Mercy elevates us “to” the higher realms. She did the healing session last night while EYE was sleeping. All posts. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! A Wish Can Change Your Life.

If we continuously only give and not receive, we will have nothing more to give, and if we only receive and never give, we will have no room to continue receiving. He is literally there to make sure that you move on to your path. Starting from learning something new, where we continuously need to repeat the subject until it sinks into our memory, to getting a project off the ground by repeating the same action that has helped jump start it to begin with.

"Seal of Metatron" is the third track from the EP, named "Seal Of Metatron" The biographies of heroes and heroines such as Moses or Superman often feature harsh childhoods or incidents that forged them into remarkable people. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It will continue to drain your energy, therefore it is highly important to FORGIVE to be KIND and GENEROUS and GRATEFUL and that is precisely what Chesed is here to teach us. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. If you truly give it some thought you will see that whenever you were hurt in your life, usually after such an experience, you would come into understanding of what to do, or not to do, in order to make your life better. The author of this website and its assigns are not responsible in any way shape or form for any actions taken by individuals reading these posts. The same thing with everything else in your life, whenever you want to get something, say a job, you do the same activity over and over again, which is send out resumes until you finally get what you want, a job.