Many new parts were installed to make the boat run smoother. It does have 1 missing armrest on the port side which may be able to replaced from ebay.

Usual accessories and includes 4+ life jackets, one set of water skis and 2 ropes. My Opinion on Oil� Inspection of the steering, throttle, and shift cables we found them all fluidly working and no need for service/replacement. Local Pickup only. The vinyl seating is in very good condition and is still soft and supple. ***Length (FT) 11.6Width (IN/MM) 48.2 / 1224Height (IN/MM) 45.9 / 1170DRY WEIGHT (LBS/KG) 834 / 379FUEL CAPACITY (GAL/L) 15.9 / 60STORAGE CAPACITY (CUFT/GAL/L) 1.7 / 13.7 / 52ENGINE DISPLACEMENT TO WEIGHT (CC) 1.79Contact Seth for more information:Call: (504)295-278, 97 Sea Doo challenger 1800 twin 787 engines 220hp in good condition other than needing some engine work. Price $6,100.00. Photo 2 EXCELLENT CONDITION! 18' length, Bimini top, Marine radio. CLEAN BOAT  Improved Maneuverability Another advantage to Sea-Doo's jet power is uncanny maneuverability. Trailer is in excellent condition. The Starboard motor starts and runs great. Bimini top included, boat is in great overall cosmetic condition, brand new cover, 2 adult vests, fire extinguisher, and throwable flotation device which is everything you will need to pass a NC wildlife inspection. THE ORIGINAL OWNER MAINTAINED THIS BOAT BY THE BOOK! You won't be disappointed if you take the time to come look. This boat has been used IN FRESH WATER ONLY. The oil pump mixes perfectly fine as that was serviced as well. These motors are 2 stroke motors which require a oil and fuel mix which is easily obtained as the original oil injection system is still in place and works flawlessly. -3 ski vests(used). 1996 speedster.14 foot, seats 4 (650lbs)twin 720 rotaxthis is the dual carb modelComplete boat, doesn't run. I've owned it 3 seasons and it ran perfect when I first bought it. With rare exceptions, a propeller must be located under the bottom of a boat so it can bite into undisturbed water. The engines start right up and as both working RPM gauges indicate they idle at about 1100 RPM as they get ready to power up to hit the water. With the highest horsepower on the market and the best acceleration in its class, this boat is guaranteed to give the hairs on your neck a workout.

Brand New Battery. It has an issue with the Port motor not starting. THIS IS THE NON SUPERCHARGED VESION OF THE SPEEDSTER 200 AND IS MORE RELIABLE AND ALSO SAVES ON GAS! Mid-day Heading back in, the right engine started dropping RPMs until it completely kicked off and I limped in on one engine.

8 person SWEET 1 OWNER BOAT.

Original owner purchased new locally , twin engine, 170 Hp , 2 cycle ,55 Mph.

2014 Yamaha 212ss ( 21 FOOT ) TWIN ENGINE JET BOAT. This boat has a very low draft and gets into some really good nooks and crannies despite its size. This thing handles like a jet ski and is a Blast to Drive.

Pictures do not do this boat justice. Both engines run great.   Extras: Boat Cover, (like new) Bimini Top, Wakeboard Tower. -Fire Ext. you'll save money in Thanks !!! 7 PASSANGER SEATING SPORT BOAT COMES WITH ALL LIVE VESTS COMES WITH SEA DOO INFLATABLE INNERTUBE COMES WITH 2 STORAGE TOPS COMES WITH BUMPERS COMES WITH BIMINI TOP COMES WITH ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED! Yamaha 212ss Like New Condition Inside. Water is drawn from beneath the boat and forced through a pump inside the engine compartment, and then ejected out the back of the boat through a 6-inch diameter nozzle to propel the boat. Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, Private Seller Photo 3 It is possible I might be able to deliver within a 100 miles radius of Louisville, KY for less.

Always stored in an indoor storage facility (never been left in water)” Has LED driving lights in the mirrors which you can change from steady on to different patterns. Mikuni Carb Specs Sea-Doo calls it a 20-foot cockpit in an 18-foot boat, and I must admit, it does have a lot of room for an 18-footer. reserved. Free shipping. New stereo player with AM, FM, Aux etc. - WE CAN SELL INTERNATIONALLY but we have to hire a shipping company that will take care of the process and you just pay the shipping cost. The nozzle turns for steering, and a "reversing bucket" folds down over the nozzle to direct water straight down for neutral, and toward the bow for reverse.

TWIN ENGINE Comes with matching trailer i.

Boat does have a few small nicks and scratches but you will have to look close to find them.

Trailer is in excellent condition. This boat was always garage stored and that has helped keep the gel coat shiny and all of the original graphics intact.