I say Factory (top middle of B1) and Train Yard (middle right of B3), because they’re both fairly simple to slip in and out of (just a bit of quick dashing past mechs), have high loot density, and are really easy to hide in. Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Clearly not realizing that i am way behind, lol. Guides » SCUM - Base Building Map Written by sergiocr / Jun 27, 2019 Detailed map that includes the areas where you can do base building structures. But after, head for these bases to set up camp, loot up and then head out to tackle the zombies and maniacs of SCUM. SCUM - Maps (Loot, Towns, Police Stations, Points of Interest & More) Written by Suspect / Aug 28, 2018 Here is a few maps to use while you all get scummy!

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Lab spaces. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.

SCUM aims to evolve the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control and progression, where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. D1#teleport SgtNickFury -396925.24505 380579.42784 0. Cheers.

Share; Tweet; Pin; 1 shares.

Best Places to Loot in Scum | Location Guide Adam Newell; August 31, 2018; Guides Scum The world of SCUM is huge and can be daunting to navigate for players.

Scum Base Building Locations. Now, of course, you will have to be careful of the usual Mechs and zombies around, as well as other players searching for the same loot you are. I wanted to show you the locations of them. Required fields are marked *. And you’ll have to be double careful of the mechs, as the bunker doors can sometimes take a little while to slide open, and might not have enough cover behind for you to hide in. i set it to my in game browser so whn i shidt-tab it comes up.

You need to sign in or create an account to do that. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. (Dificult to open with a Mech walking around). Plus, at least in my experience, many players stay away, giving you ample time to loot. The ultimate high-risk high-reward. Scum Base Building Locations. Feel free to contribute the topic. It is only visible to you. Several armories. I think the best option is a house in a city with multiple doors, or some buildings in bunkers or POI. Because everyone else is gonna be going for mech bases too, and you don’t wanna get gunned down.

Your email address will not be published. Here are all the maps! You can easily walk out with multiple fully geared guns, the ammo for them, and bag space to carry it all. The surface entrances are patrolled by sentries. This is the ending of SCUM Where to Base Building (Map with Locations) guide. (if you need more help identifying where these bases are, head to Scum Map Org website). Also, take a look at this SCUM Gear guide, it has a LOOT MAP and labeled all of the major points of interest with colored stars, while smaller landmarks are marked with colored circles.

SCUM - Maps (Loot.

Red area: Not allowed. Loot quality: 3/5 B3 - large mechanical space with good loot. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. How about an actual map?

If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.

Best Locations For Adventuring Convict Airfield (Dificult to open with a Mech walking around) Base Building Map & Locations.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Please see the. Enter camp from west, approach from south door of mess hall.

Specific bunkers: B1 - basically 2 crossing hallways. You might think ‘well if mech bases have everything I need, why to go anywhere else?’ the answer? Be careful when building bases, if they’re highlighted yellow then it means someone else already built something in the vicinity. As well, there is a nearby small camp that’ll give you, even more, gear and clothing.

I hope “Scum: Base Building Locations” helps you. Required fields are marked *. Detailed map that includes the areas where you can do base building structures. If you placed the first building, everything in a 100-meter radius should be yours ( even if other players built it ) and thus you should be able to just right click on it and destroy it. Luckily, in my time playing I’ve found a few interesting locations that will make life a little easier and more exciting in your journey through SCUM.