NEW CANCEROUS SOUNDS ARE HERE CUNT BAG NIGGA PENIS! SCP-106 cannot walk through this door either. SCP-3008 is an IKEA retail store that has an infinite interior space with no outer physical bounds, causing prospective customers to be trapped after they become lost within the pocket dimensional world. MTF - 049 Spotted2 Siren Refer to site supervisors and disseminated supplemental documentation for further information.

Staff Site. I like the song that plays there a lot. [6] She noted that special containment procedures rarely contained gratuitous gore. [19] Contributors have the ability to create "canons", which are clusters of SCPs and Foundation Tales with similar locations, characters, or central plot. Stay Secured Authors' Pages. This isn't the calm and collected demeanor a Foundation personnel is supposed to uphold.

PoI-2889: Yes, for now. Regards,

Lure - Attack-2 049 - I Can See You Forum | New Posts. [29] The SCP Foundation also maintains a role-playing community, a forum on Reddit, a DeviantArt group, two Tumblr blogs, and a Facebook and Twitter account. Sound effects from the s... Did you fart? 049 - You're Not a Doctor

(Scientist) Dying Your actions have cost us everything. MTF - Random3 The higher-ups are starting to put the pieces together: why this is happening, what these things are, what's about to come. The entity was initially thought to be an anomalously grown tree. (Scientist) All Class-D enter the Containment Chamber In light of recent cataclysmic events, the following file's clearances have been lowered from Level-5/5391 to Level-1/5391. If we wish to protect this new world, it's imperative we adapt with it. Author: ALDOR46 LSA-Stromboli-08's plating features numerous broad spines that end in a narrow point - presumably a self-defense mechanism. This Fart Soundboar... (Guard) You are the dumbest test subject we ever had, ---(Scientist) Approach SCP-173 for testing, (Scientist) All Class-D enter the Containment Chamber, (Class D) I don't like this, I really don't, (Scientist) There seems to be a problem with the door control system-. [01:56] Bombardment of LSA-Wake-02 ceases as personnel board the rescue vehicle. 079 - Broadcast7

049 - There's No Need To Hide In most cases, SCP-5391-1 retreated into the ocean. [34], Andrew Paul, writing for Dark(ish) Web on Medium, noted the large variety in style throughout the works and related the short-writing format to current trends in digital media such as Snapchat and Vine. User Tools. It is imperative that all Foundation personnel remain aware of further developments relating to SCP-5391. A large, tapered horn is situated on the entity's head. 079 - Testroom WARNING

Even if you just looked at the word "Warning"! The best collection of SCP sounds you can find Sounds to use on SCP: Secret Laboratory All sound files are now MP3 instead of OGG Renamed all the sound files BY ☆ミAlperen☆彡 | Steam: ★Alperen The best collection of SCP sounds you can find Sounds to use on SCP: Secret Laboratory All sound files are now MP3 instead of OGG Renamed all the sound files BY ☆ミAlperen☆彡 | Steam: ★Alperen Cart (0) Login. SCP-Subnet Laboratory: An SCP-SL mod. [00:37] Foundation forces arrive: six BlackGate-Atzmus armed helicopters, two A-Class watercraft (Cronus and Rhea respectively) armed with various anomalous weaponry, and the High-Energy Concentration Orbital Railgun (HECOR). Please see the.

When an SCP is discovered, the SCP Foundation deploys agents either to collect and transport the SCP to a Foundation facility, or to contain it at its location of discovery if transport is not possible. (Scientist) There seems to be a problem with the door control system- LSA-Amman-14 is capable of rapidly regrowing and generating extensions of its body at will, observed to be used to pierce its prey. Movies; My Music; Other; Personal; Podcasts; Politics; Prank Calls; … License: CC-BY-SA-3.0