Need help identifying the model/year/MSRP of this Scott bike please.

If you've already registered with us, sign in here. Can't see much in the picture but anything can be replaced. When searching for a serial number, use our serial search bar - it's the second bar on our search form. Secondly, take a photo of your bike’s serial number and email it to yourself. Giant manufactured frames (1980-1986*): With a date code generally stamped on the dropout on the drive side of the bike, these frames used a two part serial number in a G MM YY format, where: G = Giant. About the fork question, i do not know much about it. If a kid can touch the ground with the balls of their feet while seated on a bike. Why the polls were wrong about Trump (again), 'Stop the count': Trump backers rally at vote centers, Biden rebuilding 'blue wall' in race for White House, Live: Biden moves closer to reaching 270 votes, Union members picked Biden after Trump 'abandoned' them, Fox News hosts question network's Ariz. call for Biden, Black men drifted from Dems to Trump in record numbers, Falcons player is brutally honest after not being traded, Pennsylvania AG on Trump lawsuit: 'We'll win again', Trump campaign unleashes wave of suits in key states, Democrats disappoint in House and Senate races. 2014.

The frame size is embedded in the serial number of your bike (f.e. It would make sense that the first two numbers being 91 that it would be a '91 frame but I don't think that it works that way. SALT LAKE CITY (BRAIN) — Scott USA is recalling several models of road and cyclocross bikes, along with some framesets, that were spec'd with its house-brand Syncros seatposts because the posts can break. Also had the M395 brakes, XT rear mech and Deore Shifters fitted as stock, so that's looking quite promising. Here are some examples of where and what to look for: The bottom bracket (where serial numbers are typically located) is circled. Are bicycle serial numbers no longer stamped into the frame? Thanks for any help or answers. You can drop your info into our official registration page//
Easy! These websites help bike owners find their stolen bikes using the bike’s serial number. Depend on what type of bike your riding. So there is no way of knowing which one it is? At the auction, they said it was 3 months old. The serial number is AX365316. Still have questions? 2015 - Bicycles with SR Suntour bicycle forks recalled by SR Suntour. This is for insurance purposes. If you've identified a small number of possible manufacturers, the format of the serial number might allow you to tell which of them is correct. We will send you an email with instructions to reset your password. Can someone help me identify this bike frame? It only takes a minute to sign up. Some Schwinn bicycles also have the unique identifying number (their serial number) on the head tube. The serial number will be engraved underneath the bottom bracket shell on the frame.

Is this a model number? Why do SSL certificates have country codes (or other metadata)? Hopefully you can find the serial number on the bicycle you're looking at - email contact@bikeindex.org if you're having trouble. New Addict eRIDE.

A bike serial number is basically a string of digits that will have between six and 10 numbers in it. I think it is a bit too small for me. The serial number is AX365316. 2014 - Request for inspection of Snowpulse Avalance Airbags. Example: G0384 is a Giant-manufactured frame from March 1984 Is this a model number? By deskjet120 in forum General Discussion, By Fractalz in forum Bike and Frame discussion, By paulsquattro in forum General Discussion, How to find year and exact model on a Scott contessa, please help me find the year/ model of my bike, What Frame/Model/Year is this!? Then there is a table with how many psi is used for different weights. How can I identify my bikes make through the serial number? First – write down your bike’s serial number onto a paper and store this in a safe place.

MM = month (01 = Jan, 02 = Feb, etc.). Supersonic Collection. Latest Happenings in Scott Bike. Need help identifying the model/year/MSRP of this Scott bike please. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. On older Schwinns there are numbers stamped on both the drive side and non-drive side rear dropouts; the one on the non-drive side dropout is the serial number. It is as well embedded in a logo on the frame close to the toptube/seattube intersection.

Yet, quite alarmingly, less than 20 percent of bike owners know their bike’s serial number, as Bicycle Law reports.