Athena Lee Kottak net well worth: Athena Lee Kottak can be an American musician and actor who includes a net well worth of $500 thousand. Do you want a more muscular look, or do you want to slim down and appear more toned and ripped?

I do like the bo as well, which I use, the staff.

Bruce Lee was so magnetic and charismatic and held the screen so well. He auditioned for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016) and was the subject of a fan campaign to get him cast. I did lots of different things, but mostly things like Wushu, Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga and stuff like that. Anonymous, Other Works Later, she was married to James Kottak, then drummer for the heavy metal band Scorpions. Athena Lee Kottak was … ©AlloCiné, Retrouvez tous les horaires et infos de votre cinéma sur le numéro AlloCiné : 0 892 892 892 (0,34€/minute), Découvrez toute la filmographie de Scott Adkins, Pour écrire un commentaire, identifiez-vous, le problème c'est que les majors comme 20 century fox ou Warner bros le remarqueront jamais car il tourne que des séries B. c possible mais il peut pas test en nanar face à Seagal...... merci de mettre sa filmographie a jour....j'ai cherché le film avengement et aucune trace....je me demande si vous êtes bien la 1ère base de donnée française sur les films (je ne pense pas que ce soit compliqué de se renseigner et de la mettre a jour , vous êtes vraiment un site professionnelle ?)

Athena Lee is an American musician, drummer and actor.

It's a very difficult profession, probably harder then the acting profession. With Jean-Claude, to be honest, I have to dumb it down a little bit to cater for him, I'm afraid to say, because we're from different eras. A few episodes in BBC's EastEnders (1985) and City Central (1998), and a lead role in Sky One comedy drama Mile High (2003) followed by a regular role in BBC's Holby City (1999) as Bradley Hume, the assistant General Manager of Holby General.Starring roles in feature films soon followed with his portrayal of Talbot in Special Forces (2003) and Yuri Boyka" in Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing (2006).

My dad would bring back 'Rambo' and whatever, and we'd watch it together.

I think every red-blooded male enjoys brandishing a firearm. I love that fight. Gained his first black belt in Taekwondo at the age of nineteen. She then signed on and worked with KrunK.

He wasn't ever going to let that happen again.

I don't know, but it's probably got a 3 or 4 in the title.

Eventually I put the two together. She is the younger sister of Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee.

At the age of 14, Scott went on to train in Tae Kwon Do under the instruction of Ron Sergiew with the T.A.G.B.

j'en doute de plus en plus....un site digne de se nom n'aurait pas fait l'impasse , comme imdb ou sens critique eux par exemple l'ont dans leur base de donné et ce n'est pas le 1er film que je ne trouve pas ici...vraiment dommage car j'aime bien ce site , a bon entendeur. Was cast as the character Hector in Expendables 2 (2012), henchman of the bad guy, Vilain, played by Scott's idol, Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Along with his elder brother Craig, he was raised by their parents, John and Janet (Sanders) Adkins, in a loving middle-class family.

The style of action I showcase is quite different from other stars we usually see, but I'm remaining true to myself, and hopefully this comes across. You've just got to be a different person to be a professional fighter. [on doing fight choreography] Dolph's really easygoing.

Préférences cookies | He is trained in Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Karate, Wushu, Jiujitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Acrobatic Gymnastics.

Revue de presse | People ask, 'What film are you going to do next?'. Most teenage boys have half-naked women on their walls, and I had Jean-Claude.

She is the younger sister of Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. My weapon of choice is the nunchuck. Recrutement | So you need to address the choreography for Dolph. Pour ces 38 ans, je laisse un commentaire: A boire et à manger dans la carrière de cet acteur pas toujours bien exploité mais qui est un excellent artiste martial qui a fait plusieurs bons films quand même. He began training in martial arts at thirteen after he was mugged. I think it will come back again. They had one child together: Matthew, born in 1997, but have since divorced. I think it changed really when The Matrix came out and Keanu Reeves was able to perform kung fu.

They had one child together: Matthew, born in 1997, but have since divorced. Politique de cookies | Whenever you're looking at new ways to get in shape, first you have to decide what you want.

De ses débuts jusqu'à ses projets à venir. I was a regular on 'Holby City,' and I did daytime; that's how I started off.

Later, she was married to James Kottak, then drummer for the heavy metal band Scorpions. He even had a shrine to Bruce Lee in there that he would bow to. Although mostly known for his work in action films Scott was also a regular on many TV shows in Great Britain.

[3], This article is about the American musician. Guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. But I think everything goes around in circles; people still do want to see the guys that can do stuff for real, that's why The Expendables is so popular. Il envoie du lourd ! I think ninja films can be quite cheesy unless you do them in feudal Japan.

They both thought I would grow out of it.

I think it shows in 'El Gringo;' it shows in the new 'Universal Soldier.'

Taught kickboxing to children of television writer. Autres stars avec qui il a tourné le plus, Tueurs en Séries N°210 - Friday 12 October 2012, Un seul deviendra invincible 2 - Dernier round. It was funny as well. Best fight ever in a movie: 'They Live.' When I was ten years old, my dad and brother did judo, so I went along because I felt like I was missing out. Back in the '80s, you needed the real action guys with the real physiques, not strap-on bodysuits. |  I'm good when I've got a bit of an edge, like the Clint Eastwood type of archetypal character. After this Scott has had guest starring roles in bigger budget films like The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) and The Tournament (2009), and played Jean-Claude Van Damme's main adversary in Sony Pictures The Shepherd (2008). Scott Edward Adkins was born on June 17, 1976 in Sutton Coldfield, England, into a family that for generations were butchers. They eventually gave up, and I continued, then moved into Tae Kwon Do, kickboxing and various other martial arts. That it was a phase.

They had a daughter Tobi (born in 1991) and a son Miles (born in 1992). My first break was in a Hong Kong movie that I shot in China - I was going out there and working as a western stunt man, if you like, but at the same time in England I was working in daytime soap stuff. It's not affected me in any way other than I just appreciate the entertainment value of violence on film. 443 likes. Aug 17, 2014 - Athena Lee - she's my inspiration.

Then you had Matt Damon in the Bourne films, doing a great job.

He remembers being mugged on a bus when he was around 13 and that really kicked his training into overdrive.

I just remember Bruce Lee blowing my mind on the screen, and I thought to myself, 'That's what I want to do for a living when I'm older.'

However, as an impoverished student, he found it hard to make ends meet without a grant and was forced to leave without completing the course.

She was the first female ever nominated in the history of the L.A. Music Awards.

[2] Bass took an interest in music around age 20; two years later, she joined the all-female band Hardly Dangerous and the punk group Butt Trumpet. I'm just about the movies; I enjoy the dexterity of actors in action movies and the choreography side of things. That became the genre of '80s action movies. Athena was voted for Best Female Drummer and won at the "Rock City - Rockies".[1].

Her first husband was a former bandmate Scott Atkins and then Athena married drummer for the Scorpions James Kottak. I train with professional fighters, so I know what it takes. I treat it like every film is my last, and I make sure I pour everything I have into every film I make because if I'm not trying to improve, someone else will.

[citation needed] Since 2012, as Athena Kottak, she has been a cast member of the Fuse reality TV series Ex-Wives of Rock. I grew up watching all these action films when I was a kid.

You can't rest on your laurels; you've got to keep improving. In the 7th Annual L.A. Music Awards, Athena was nominated for "BEST DRUMMER" (Males and Females) category. I want to do a martial arts version of that, where you think it's ended, and it just keeps on going.

I'm like the king of the low-budget sequel. I'm not so good with the sword, but I picked a lot of stuff up on 'Ninja 1' with the sword. I do find violence entertaining, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

Très bon acteur de combat notamment dans les film Undisputed mais souvent mal exploité par ses producteurs dans ses autres films, il pourrait être l'un des meilleur acteur de combat.