Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2018.

I would then have to pay shipping for Los Angeles. Which they're in the store for around that same amount of time. I took many photos and sent them in. Just keep an eye on the Left-Right and Front-Back markings on them and all's good. I bought the 55 inch Tv one year ago. Set this up yesterday. The sound is irritatingly poor. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Seems very good for the price. review verdict: A high-resolution TV at a great price, Read what others are saying about this 16.7 million colors. I own two Sceptre products and I haven't been disappointed in either purchase. {Read Update}, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, Mine just arrived a few minutes ago (6 days before even tthe earliest projected delivery date)!! But this brand is starting to make headway against more established brands with its low prices. Yes, I have read the other reviews and the speakers did not last. 40 - 49 50 or more. brightness. I already have one with my original TV so that was no problem. I’m not sure what to do with the TV. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You will find everything you need to set up the TV. When I initially set this tv up, I was seated about 6 feet away from it.

Also, this TV is NOT HDR, it is 4K, but for those looking for that feature, it is not available, not a big deal for me, but may be for some. But, I feel this is a major issue that needs to be addressed by Sceptre. at the lower section of the television. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter.

The connections as well enable me to plug in all my consoles but also allow me to plug in my N64 and PS2 component. As a monitor: Great. you will enjoy good picture quality without breaking the bank. One set is downward-facing while the other set I contacted sceptre per instructions in their manual only to be told that it would cost me to repair it. Overall, I am satisfied with this company and would be very likely to buy another TV product from them as well as recommend it to others. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A closer look can help us figure it out. for in a 4K TV, Picture quality: Input response time It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I don't see the so called upscale and the memc is non-existent. For the price it is definitely worth the buy. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020. the inputs and some hardware, which makes the KU515 thicker at the bottom. They sit quite a distance from the TV but the quality of sound is good. Unsubscribe at any time. I just bought it as a backup so basically the tv was more than likely a bad t.v. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2018. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Upon further review, it’s not so bad after all. TCL TV Reviews 49S405: The Best Selling Budget Television in the World, TCL TV Review: S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED Television, TCL 65 Inch S517 4K HDR Roku Smart TV Review, Toshiba 55LF711U20 Review: A Good Starter Smart TV, Toshiba TF-55A810U21 Review: Not Bad for a Budget Smart TV, Toshiba 43LF421U21 Review: Outstanding Performance and Capabilities for a Budget TV, Amazon Echo Spot Review 2019: Beauty and Function, Amazon Echo Show 2nd Generation Review: An Upgrade That Worked, Best Projector Screen Material? Long story short, two of the three attempts of shipping the TV to the store were "lost". Once you at the end of our Sceptre Komodo KU515 50 inch 4K TV review. SCAMMERS. appealing look. Also built in sound is awfully tinny, but plenty of HDMI ports, so if its a makeshift 4k monitor(with headphones) It'll be fine. It’s just the way it is so I hooked up a sound bar and have been using it since it was installed with the TV. right beside the TV. OLED screens render amazing colors and black levels like the It’s probable not worth taking for repairs as it was bought on Black Friday sale. Is Sitting Close To The TV Bad For Your Eyes? screen. Does everything its suppose to do. It's mainly available in larger sizes, from 65 to 75 inches, and an 85 inch model will be released eventually. Here are some of the must-have features you should have on The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. As I only paid $89 for the unit it would cost me almost that to send it in. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. First off, I am switching over to this from an 11 year old 720p TV that I used as a PC monitor. This page works best with JavaScript. 4K video from a connected device. I'm not saying that it is perfect or what a calibration device would come up with, but it looks good and passes the calibration tests on-line. The TV comes with two 10 watt speakers that are capable of The Thank you. Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox. Sony X90CH Review: An Affordable Premium TV, Sony X750H Review: A High-Performing Budget 4K TV, TCL TV Reviews: The 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED Television.

MEMC works to smooth the motion in fast-paced content. bright room. My Xfinity cable picture still doesn’t look great on it but I’m not blaming Scepter for this because PhiloTV and PlutoTv looks excellent despite both being broadcasted in 1080P. As for outputs, the TV comes with a 3.5mm jack and an So if you find a 1080p screen and a 4K screen The Shopper’s Guide to Black Friday 2019: Smart TV Edition, Best Christmas Gift Ideas That Will Make You Popular in 2020 Without Breaking the Bank, How to Mount a TV on the Wall : The Flatscreen Formula, The Best Live TV Streaming Service (And Other Useful Pieces of Advice to Help You Cut the Cord), QLED vs OLED: The Samsung-LG Battle for Picture Quality Supremacy, Alienware M15 R1 Review: Everything a Gaming Laptop Should be, Bose QC Earbuds Review: High-Performance Audio, Surface Laptop Go Review: Great Performance for a Budget Notebook, TV FAQs Consumers Have When Buying a New Television, Sceptre Komodo KU515 50 inch 4K TV These are measured in terms of the color spectrum, contrast and Black Friday TV Deals 2020: What Top Sellers Have on Offer, TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV, Lack of wireless connectivity means that you Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018, My son's high end Samsung bit the dust prematurely and this "no name" brand is, hands down, AMAZING!! display is framed with textured black bezels and the edges of the TV are But it was a nice TV all in all. I am loving this TV, especially for its great price, I do recommend grabbing one but also grab a sound bar if you don't already have one, they're offered here for pretty good prices too. faces outwards. Took only about 15 minutes to set up. I looked online to see if other people were having the same problem and sure enough, over 100,000 consumers were. RAEA. I bought this while it was on sale for $249 and it was absolutely money well spent. You can also enjoy better picture quality on some of your favorite programs, thanks to UHD upscaling. This results in a high-quality product that is also very inexpensive.

They get tinny at high volume, but they do not rattle the TV chassis at all. before you make a purchase, you should have a list of features that you want in

That said, this is a TV that works To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not until you sit It has an excellent 4k picture for the price, (tested with a ps4 pro using God of War and Spider-Man). PRICE: SIZE: Screen Size.

The colors are not 100 percent accurate, in fact. A Review of the 4th Generation Media Player. The TV is also outfitted with a mobile high-definition link that allows you to transfer what you're streaming on your smartphone to the television screen. They also render amazing contrast. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. At moderate volume, the speakers are loud and clear. Unsubscribe easily. Well worth the price. For an affordable TV this is everything I hoped for and then some. Compare up to 4 products : 0 /4. Remote Control; SEARCH. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Play with the settings and it sounds better but still lacking. I'm going to see if Sceptre steps up to the plate and fixes this issue. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. My friends have complimented the clarity of this unit. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. I do have 2 other Sceptre TV's (different than the 4K) and they both are great. I positioned it about 12-15 away and after doing so, saw it’s full potential. It's in the top 3 bestselling tvs and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LG 43" UM7300PUA or Sceptre 65" Class 4K.. Sceptre 65" 4K UHD TV is $32.52 less expensive than an average TV … But if you want Again, at an impressively low price point. Most TVs have LCD, LED or OLED screens. Silent movies - copy protection conflict - NO AFTER WORKING HOURS SUPPORT!!!

It's a wonderful K5 smart TV. cannot connect to your devices via, You will notice a tiny amount of glare in a

Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018.

I would actually give this great budget tv 5 stars, but have to drop 1 star because the speakers are just terrible. Silver Ticket STR-169120-G Ultra HD Projection Screen, Google Wi-Fi Router Review 2019: Great Performance, Awesome Features, How to Set up Alexa Echo: A Look at Amazon’s 2nd Generation Smart Speaker, Lenovo Chromebook C330 Review: Price vs Performance, Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows Review, Walmart TV Stands or Amazon Gear? Had them for 5 years until I gave the one I was using. Highly recommend it. The chipset of the Sceptre KU515 dips into this wide The Samsung NU6900 50 Review: Value for Money? Sometimes cheap is not better and with a 1 year warranty it is not long enough to determine if a product is defective or not! 4,000:1. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Trust me, Sceptre TVs as as good or better than the Samsungs, LGs, Visions, etc.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I don't believe in coincidences. It also has a panel which holds the speakers and the input/output ports