The entire movie is full of laughs and a valuable lesson of not judging others so fast by their looks but by their actions. It arrived brand new in package, and works perfectly! It is probably one of the things I look forward to most when it comes to Halloween, I actually just bought the DVD last week... and I am 17. I first heard of Scary Godmother on Youtube and looked it up on Wikipedia and when I saw two movies had been made, I checked them out on Youtube and was instantly amazed. Halloween tradition to watch. I purchased this one based on reviews and I couldn't be happier!

Teepa Snow Alzheimers Dementia Care for Family Caregivers' 3-DVD Bundle for Mid-Sta... Adam Sandler Double Feature: Jack and Jill / Pixels DVD, Beetlejuice (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) by Warner Home Video. Need help? You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Beyond being dark and diverse mood-setters for thriller nights, horror film soundtracks have quietly changed the world like a virus. Bought as Christmas gift so hasn't been opened.

I purchased this one based on reviews and I couldn't be happier! Want more Rolling Stone? Not sure why I hadn't seen this before but I loved it! My 3 and 7 year old kids love it, as did I. I really appreciate movies and shows that are great for all ages and I'll look forward to watching and re-watching this one.

Jeremy Schmidt (Black Mountain, Sinoia Caves; composer, Beyond the Black Rainbow) Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. There was a problem playing this track. Scary Godmother comes on, and everything is okay again. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? A Weekend of Scary Godmother and Halloween Kid Songs My thoughts on being a grandma and living a slower life through the different holidays and seasons of life are that I'm absolutely loving it! But his scheme backfires when Hannah gets help from her Scary Godmother. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Super cute and fun halloween movies! Bought this DVD as my sister and I loved this movie as kids. but when her rotten cousin Jimmy tries to ditch her in the dark basement of a spooky house, Hannah is rescued by her Scary Godmother and whisked away to the best Halloween party ever!

This along with Goosebumps and Universal Monsters defined the holiday and made me grow up to enjoy everything horror and halloween. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I grew up watching this every Halloween. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Another classic halloween film, my son isn't one to scary easy and he's two years old so this film may scary some more sensitive children but my son and I love this film and the second, Jimmy's Revenge. Ever since Hannah was 8 and found out about the Fright Side, her Scary Godmother, and that monsters really do exist, her normal life in the typical world fell to blah.

Please try again.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm pretty stoked. Please download one of our supported browsers. Love the movie. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2020. In this wonderfully unique Halloween special, little Hannah Marie is excited to be going trick-or-treating with the older kids. This year I decided to build a Halloween movie collection so I didn't have to wait for movies to get aired on TV. Not scary at all and a good laugh whenever. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.

Halloweentown / Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (Double Feature), The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad [Blu-ray], Outlaw Star: The Complete Series [Blu ray] [Blu-ray]. Sign up for our newsletter. -San Francisco Review of Books. Ever since Hannah was 8 and found out about the Fright Side, her Scary Godmother, and that monsters really do exist, her normal life in the typical world fell to blah.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bought as Christmas gift so hasn't been opened. Unhappy to be saddled with Hannah, her cousin cooks up a scheme to frighten her. More recently, they’ve become objets d’art thanks to a slew of reissue labels repressing them on colorful vinyl underneath eye-popping sleeve designs.

Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktakular Theme Song - YouTube Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2018. But Jill Thompson just released a new theme song for a possible new show/special! I don't know if anyone here is big into Scary Godmother. In this wonderfully unique Halloween special, little Hannah Marie is excited to be going trick-or-treating with the older kids. Geoff Barrow (Portishead; Invada Records) Kevin Bergeron (Waxwork Records) Kids might not enjoy it today due to the animation but it's a good time that's worth a shot. Can This Air Purifier Protect You From Covid-19? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To celebrate the renewed interest, we’ve compiled the 35 greatest soundtracks of all time as chosen by an esteemed panel of 14 reissue record label owners and indebted musicians. Kids might not enjoy it today due to the animation but it's a good time that's worth a shot. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 2: The Revenge of Jimmy, Thomas & Friends: Blue Mountain Mystery the Movie, Preschool Prep Series: Sight Words Pack (Meet the Sight Words 1-3). Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2014. When they learn the reason why Hannah came to Scary Godmother's home, all the monsters team up with Hannah and Scary Godmother to teach Jimmy and his friends a lesson by scaring them at the haunted house. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It (Widescreen Edition). But Jill Thompson just released a new theme song for a possible new show/special! In Scary Godmother's home, Hannah meets a lot of friendly monsters that enter the house like Mr. Skully Pettibone and Orson the vampire boy. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, "One of the best conceived and executed fantasy adventures." 9 hours ago. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I was so happy I found it and was able to purchase it so that my kids can now watch it every year. My 3 and 7 year old kids love it, as did I. I really appreciate movies and shows that are great for all ages and I'll look forward to watching and re-watching this one. Ryan Graveface (Black Moth Super Rainbow, Casket Girls; Terror Vision Records and Video) Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Trump’s Tantrum and the Constitution’s Imaginary ‘No Do-Overs Clause’, Get Ready for a Trump ‘Resurrection Run in 2024’, Here’s Where Things Stand in the Final 4 States That Will Pick the President, Bernie Sanders and More Politicians Read Mean Tweets on ‘Kimmel’, If Trump Tries to Sue His Way to Election Victory, Here’s What Happens. Outlaw Star: The Complete Series [Blu ray] [Blu-ray], Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion - The Complete Series [Blu-ray]. Another classic halloween film, my son isn't one to scary easy and he's two years old so this film may scary some more sensitive children but my son and I love this film and the second, Jimmy's Revenge. © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Scary Godmother is the whimsical all-ages story that follows the first trick-or-treating adventure of Hannah Marie, a young girl whose rotten older cousin is babysitting her one dark Halloween. Not an amazing show/movie but one that could mean a lot to some people. It is just an overall cute, hilarious movie that is just perfect for entertainment reasons and life lessons. At the party Hannah is introduced to many colourful characters, learns that not all monsters are mean and enlists her new spooky friends in a plan to teach Jimmy a lesson. It's a 'who's-boo' of monsters with Skully Pettibone, Harry The Werewolf, Orson, Bug-A-Boo and more, all in one unforgettable night of big screams, strange pizza and the ultimate plan for revenge on Jimmy and his friends. There, Hannah meets Scary Godmother's friends: a skeleton named Mr. Skully Pettibone, a werewolf named Harry, a large furry monster named Bug-a-boo, and a family of vampires: Count Max, Countess Ruby, and their son Orson. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Current track: Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktakular Theme Song HD Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktakular Theme Song HD. A witch named Scary Godmother appears and comforts her before taking her to the Fright Side on her broomstick.

Love the movie. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2018. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2014.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I think that should show that it is good for children of all ages, she started watching it at age 5, and myself at 12, and we both saw it as such a good movie we have watched it every year since. If you can get past the visuals the story is a fun time. Like. It arrived brand new in package, and works perfectly! I will be the first to admit the animation is awful but it was a made for tv short in the very very early days of 3d animation. And with an awesome voice cast too (those of you that are Transformers Armada fans, Gary Chalk, voice of Armada Optimus Prime, is the voice of Bug-A-Boo and Harry in this movie), this movie is a must watch. Scary Godmother is the whimsical all-ages story that follows the first trick-or-treating adventure of Hannah Marie, a young girl whose rotten older cousin is babysitting her one dark Halloween. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2017. Halloweentown / Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (Double Feature), R.L.

I love being a Nona and have so much I want to teach my grandchildren.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Kyle Dixon, Mark Donica, Adam Jones and Michael Stein (Survive; Stranger Things) And with an awesome voice cast too (those of you that are Transformers Armada fans, Gary Chalk, voice of Armada Optimus Prime, is the voice of Bug-A-Boo and Harry in this movie), this movie is a must watch. I enjoyed it because it was one of few things that really screamed Halloween for me as a kid.

It is just an overall cute, hilarious movie that is just perfect for entertainment reasons and life lessons.