Thank you for the article. They also have a rack to install in the basement or garage to rack and stack your gear. Suitable for Rifle Shotgun. 2 Pieces. Let’s start with some rifle bags. When I first got the case I noticed that the velcro snaps on the outer mag pockets were a little too long. I like Allen for soft cases, especially the U.S. made ones. [2020 Price Comparison], 12 Best / Most Powerful Air Pistols Reviewed [CO2, Pellet, BB & PCP], 13 Best Tough Solar Atomic Casio G-Shock Watches [2020 Reviews], 7 Best Tactical Boots For Rucking, Ranger School, Police & EMS [Reviewed 2020], 28 Best Casio G-Shock Watches In 2020 [Reviews], 7 Best Tactical Self Defense Canes (Combat Canes) [2020 Reviews], 9 Best AR 15 Hard Cases Reviewed 2020 (Keep Your Gun Safe), 9 Best Tactical Chest Rigs In 2020 (For AR, AK, MOLLE & More...), 10 Best Bear Sprays / Maces For Bear Attacks [Reviewed 2020], 7 Best Soft AR 15 Cases / Range Bags Reviewed 2020 (Protection On The Go), 11 Best Tactical Casio G-Shock Military Watches [2020 Reviews], 15 Best Tactical Military Sunglasses Reviewed 2020 [For Army, Police & Bikers], Garmin Tactix Charlie Review - All You Need To Know [2020], Garmin eTrex 30x Review - All You Need To Know [2020], And situations where you have to carry your rifle for an extended period of time, Protective 1/4" poly foam padding inside of the bag, Additional range gear in the side pockets (, And both come with roughly the same features, Velcro webbing slot for a handgun on the right, 4 smaller velcro slots for handgun mags & smaller items on the left. The price difference is not that big and you'll get more bang for your buck. However, in this list I feel you missed 2 that should have been included: Note it feels flimsy and someone can probably easily Hulk it open by hand. The admin version of Savior Equipment 9 x 5 tactical pouch, this pouch expands your storage capacity & gives you the ability to organize gear to your... Urban Warfare 55" x 12.75" x 7" Double Soft Case, American Classic 52" x 12.75" x 9" Double Soft Case, 12.75" x 8.5" x 3" Double Pistol Soft Case, Adjustable Rigid Hook & Loop Lockdown Straps, Wide Opening to Accomadate Firearm Attachments, 9.5" x 10.25" Rifle Magazine Tactical Pouch, 7.75" x 5.25" x 2.5" Pistol EDC Tactical Pouch, 7.875" x 2.5" Triple Extended Magazine Tactical Pouch, 3 Extended Magazine Pockets with: Side-Release Buckles and Edge-to-Edge Elastic Band, 10" x 8" x 1.75" MOLLE Admin Tactical Pouch, 10" x 8" x 1.75" MOLLE Admin Tactical Pouch with Laser Cut, 4" x 6" x 2.5" MOLLE Tactical Pouches with Laser Cut, 5" x 8" x 2.5" MOLLE Tactical Pouches with Laser Cut, 5.5" x 12.5" x 1" Black 6 Magazines Tactical Pouch (MP-PCDSX6-BLV-BK), Magazine Pouch for 6 Standard Capacity Mags, Adjustable Integrated Hook & Loop Cover Strap, 5.5" x 4.75" x 1" Black 2 Magazines Tactical Pouch (MP-PCDSX2-BLV-BK), Magazine Pouch for 2 Standard Capacity Mags, 5.75" x 7.5" Black 4 Magazines Tactical Pouch (MP-22LRX4-BLV-BK), 6.5" x 8" x 3" IFAK MOLLE Tactical Pouch with Laser Cut, 7.875" x 2.5" Single Extended Magazine Tactical Pouch, Extended Magazine Pocket with: Side-Release Buckle and Edge-to-Edge Elastic Band, 9" x 5" x 3" MOLLE Tactical Pouch with Laser Cut, 9" x 5.5" x 2.5" MOLLE Admin Tactical Pouch, 9" x 5.5" x 2.5" MOLLE Admin Tactical Pouch with Laser Cut. Eric, you didn't mention the Plano Airglide.

With that being said, soft cases have plenty of water resistance. Which makes them the best choice for: So, today we're going to take a look at the best soft cases you can get - specifically for your AR 15. Overall it’s pretty sturdy and can double as an airline firearm case because of the lockable areas. What about the features we covered? They have a rifle size case with wheels. Their Apache cases seem well made, with pluckable foam and pressure relief valve. Bill. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google You take your rifle apart and pack it in - that's how it works. Some of them are better than others, as this clever Amazon reviewer found out upon closer inspection. It’s a significant step up from the Plano and pretty close quality wise to Pelican. The smaller outer compartment is for your accessories and has: The padding is decent and sufficient to keep your firearm safe. Here's a short list of stuff that's the same: So, instead of repeating what's already been said, I'm going to take a look at the differences between the two bags. It's the #1 Amazon bestseller for a reason. These guys didn't cut any corners when designing this bag. With the dual zipper system, you can open up the entire bag fast from any side. I have learned much from your insights. Savior Equipment have increased the opening of the sling... 9.5" x 10.25" Rifle Magazine Tactical Pouch by Savior Equipment®. That way, you can make it into a bag with one big internal compartment. Inside the case, your rifle is secured by two velcro straps and a nice padded divider.

Unfortunately, you'll have to pay a premium for a waterproof soft rifle case. This... 9" x 5.5" x 2.5" MOLLE Admin Tactical Pouch with Laser Cut by Savior Equipment®. But with so many features missing, it's hard for me to call it a proper "gun bag". The bag is less durable because when you have your rifles in this bag, their weight will push on the bag and force it to open more, putting stress on the zippers. If you have optics on your rifle, bigger scopes won't fit when mounted. Really, your factory case will do fine, but for me, I just don’t like having the big logos that advertise you have a gun.

They do exist, but if you need it to be waterproof you're better off going with a hard case for your AR 15. The Guitar Case is that just right under-the-radar look that keeps prying eyes away. Discover Quality Gun Cases & Gears for Your Rifles, Shotgun, Pistols & More Here. They will then put a red sticker on it saying there is a firearm inside. Whether it’s a bug out bag or just something to haul your rifles to the range, they’ve got you covered. Like an anti-gun neighbor, for example. The case is not good at all for scoped rifles. Five latches, 2 with locks or use your own and pretty decent construction. That works pretty well for me, though I'm thinking of getting a soft rifle case or two, just for the convenience of being able to sling them over my shoulder when I go to the range. I’ll also add for ammo storage ammo cans are great, but so are their other Apache cases (smaller sizes) when on sale. And that's what I love the most about it - this case doesn't scream "tactical" and "GUN" when you walk around with it. Still, American Classic has fewer pockets than the Urban Warfare Tactical above and doesn't open flat. Please check them out at SERT.US and review them prior to updating this review. The large front storage compartments are one of my favorite features of this bag. This might make the inner pockets susceptible to tearing in the long run. What a great idea! There’s two primary flavors…one with three pouche s in the front…and one with some molle and two pouches on the side. All this protection for about $45. Especially the tennis bag! Savior gun cases give your firearms the protection they deserve. The Apache rifle case is excellent from Harbor Freight. The structure of the list. Which can become a headache after a couple of hundred times or so... Bulldog Ultra Compact is great if you need to maintain good relations with people who don't like guns. Looking at the reviews, defects seem to be more common than with Savior bags above. They vary on the type of the rifle. The Cedar Mill Guitar Gun Case ($189) can hide in plain sight in your living room…and even spruce it up! Especially when they have them on sale and offer free S/H for sales over $49 or $99. The convoluted foam top has just enough give that I can close the case with 30rd magazines resting on the uncut foam.

Inside, there is a foam interior padding to keep your gun protected. I just use a box of roses like Terminator.

All of these may be fine for carrying firearms from the car trunk to the range and back, but won't hold up to really rugged use. Another covert guitar gun case…except this one takes the nicer aesthetic approach. If you're still undecided at this point, just get the Savior Patriot and call it a day. ", Eric, I bought the Plano case from Amazon for $39 and got what I paid for. Heavily padded and with velcro straps to hold the weapon inside, they also have pockets for magazines and other items. It packs more features and is built better than any other case at this price point.

The Savior Equipment Guitar Gun Case ($149) is a nice covert hard-case when you don’t want your neighbors to know you’re off to the range. You’ll have to cut the foam which I easily did in under 10 minutes with chalk and a steak knife. Reinforced carry straps. Customer Service - Savior goes above and beyond to ensure that you're satisfied with your case. I usually put my ammo and accessories in range bags and try to keep my rifle bags light. There are even two external but subtle locking points. This is the cheapest soft AR 15 case that you'll find on the market. Brownell's also offers several nice tactical rifle soft cases. The smaller of the two cases was this 42” Urban Warfare Double Rifle Case in Flat Dark Earth. Great article.I Have bought a condor bag I like it.It will hold 2 bolt action rifles well.the Velcro patches are solid.the only thing about the bag I still can't figure out is what goes in the long skinny external pouches?.I can get spotting scope some ammo ear/protection in the other pouches.The zippers are large tooth so no snaaging on it self.It is more $$ than the flat type type bags you review.The other bags I have stayed away from are the field line bags.the material just seems weird like not even e backpack type cloth.They don't identify it on the tags. Piece of cake. It fits the pistol and 2 extra mags just fine. This top-grade product is expertly made... Urban Takedown 27" x 8" x 4" Soft Case by Savior Equipment®. BUT there is no shoulder strap included with the package, so keep that in mind. Plus has a pressure equalization valve. Doesn't sound promising, right? Also, it holds a complete 10.5 sbr/ar pistol easily. It's a double-rifle case that has all the top-of-the-line features you could possibly want (rugged construction, pockets, backpack straps, opens flat, etc.

This bag looks like an oversized laptop case if anything.