This was kind of a pain to figure out but if you go on brickseek and look for savage arms you can find some deals right now. 47129407 >>47129360 All of this is true. Once the rebates come back I'll have three new rifles for $249 including tax. I am not sure how they get those numbers...maybe it tracks what they were sold or listed for and at some point one was listed for that. Or it doesn't scan at all then they have to get a manager...sometimes they figure it out. It's that easy with Markdowns by Store. Heck of a price/value but if I'm being honest with myself I don't need one . Spam). I just scored an Axis Hardwood in 30-06 for $74 before mail in rebate, $24 after!

I’m not familiar with the “Axis” but imagine it’s the same action and barrel. Please enter a valid email address.

This is an area of our community which includes exclusive content available only to Extreme members. . Back to top. Replies (13) Share: 9 0. bamarep Alabama Fan Member since Nov 2013 48027 posts. New day, new markdowns. After Tax, Title, License and rebate i got it for $90.74, Here is the link to the deal, and even though it says none in stock by me, they still had some. Pricing is not the same for all Walmarts everywhere they're all different. Firearms are different than all other items because they are audited constantly. No each store has its own price...you should be able to put in your zip and see the price at that location for that item. Cookies help us deliver our Services. As far as how "good" the gun is, I really didnt do any research. Anonymous 11/01/20(Sun)00:32:12 No. Click here to claim this deal and many others.

Hunting related news and personal stories. mgmorden said: ↑ My local store appears to have plenty of various calibers at $198. Search these items in your area to find out why! Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. I tried that site and two things from it. It's every deal hunters dream. If it is a firearm and brickseek says it is discounted at your local Walmart and they scan it and it does not pull up at the discounted price they aren't scanning the correct firearm. That is so awesome. I just picked up three of these on the 6th - 6.5cm, .308, and 30-06 for $124 each. All sold out by me. Did you MAKE them scan or punch in a code to check? So you can use it for deals like this...see who has what for how much. What is going on out there? Included with each listed markdown is a secondary expandable list of the nearby stores which that markdown was detected in. Make them scan it...they wont want to...but there have been many times it shows one thing and scans another.